Hold on, how did they go from "Ani...

Hold on, how did they go from "Ani, I'm pregnant" to her being full-on pregnant and delivering the babies in just a little over two hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1A7DO_3I1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The force?

since its in a galxy far away they arnet human and have baby in 2 hrs

Did you even watch this movie or are here just for shitposting?

Ani was dumb

Rots takes place over a couple weeks, 2 or 3 if I recall. Padmé is supposed to look noticeably pregnant when she sees Anakin for the first time in a while, it's just he doesn't notice it.

Forced delivery.

Question you should be asking is Why did Padme get pregnant?

Surley they have Pills in the galaxy? She must have not taken them on purpose. Wanted that strong jedi seed in her.

She had been pregnant for the last 6-8 months and hadn't seen Anakin in the time in between.

What you should really be asking is how did Anakin lift her, twirl her around, and not notice her stomach and overall weight had increased dramatically?

Also, why would they have a makeout session on government property (safe to assume it's full of surveillance cameras) with staff running around all the time? I thought their marriage was supposed to be a secret...

Speaking of which...

There's no such thing as a secret marriage. Marriages are state records and can be readily pulled by just about any government official from judges, to clerks, to police.

Anakin was out fighting the war for months before they reunited at the beginning of RotS. They probably space fucked before he left and she stopped taking her birth control because they wouldn't be fucking for a while. Birth control pills are fucking weird.

Where did you get this intimate knowledge of marriage in the Star Wars universe?

Padme probably put holes through the condoms, then blamed it on The Force.

>safe to assume it's full of surveillance cameras
That's not how Star Wars works.

Midichlorians accelerate gestation. Anakin filled Padme to the brim with his midichlorian juice.

>dat cgi

>There's no such thing as a secret marriage. Marriages are state records and can be readily pulled by just about any government official from judges, to clerks, to police.

They married on Naboo, not on Coruscant

The wiki obviously

nice light shafts on that ps3 game

Believe it or not RotS apparently takes place over months, even though every other Start Wars films is like 3 days max.

>there isn't an intergalactic registry between planets that are members of the republic

>ntergalactic registry between planets that are members of the republic

How the fuck do you keep track of that that's literally thousands of planets that may all contain hundreds of countries.

Why the fuck did Skyguy spended 8 months out of Coruscant? They can go to anywhere in like 2 hour tops. There is literally no excuse to spend 8 months away from your loved ones when your fucking X-wing can hyperdrive

Fuck star wars fuck lucas fuck you

Literally nothing implies that

ROTS takes place over 3-4 months. It doesn't take obiwan an afternoon to find and kill grievous nore does it take the seperatists a day to all assemble at mustafar. Its implied these things take weeks if not a month

is it really that hard to believe that computers could upload information to a central database in a universe where faster than light travel exists.

Three word answer:

Outer
Rim
Sieges

>Skyguy

Clone Warsfag get out

Luke did I ever tell you about your real father? Baron Rush Clovis was a Human male who served as the representative of Scipio and a delegate for the InterGalactic Banking Clan in the Galactic Senate during the latter days of the Old Republic. Clovis entered the Senate in 25 BBY and quickly formed a relationship with fellow first-year senator, Padmé Amidala. Amidala, the representative of Naboo and the Chommell sector, served with Clovis on several committees, and the two eventually became romantically involved. He was a good friend.

it's not uncommon that entities that house massive amounts of data for particular locales will often segregate their data between those different locations. in part this is so that if Naboo's database gets hacked, they haven't necessarily also hacked Coruscant's database.

Likewise we don't really know just how independent the planets of the Republic get to behave; to assume that it's all under the same seamlessly interconnected NWO style grid may be speaking too soon.

Virtually every government that has ever existed since the time of Hammurabi has kept records of marriages

Lucas had never been involved in a pregnancy other than the one that brought him into the world when he wrote RotS. All of his then three children were adopted, two of them after his divorce (his daughter with his current wife was carried by surrogate, but I would hope he was at least somewhat involved in that process). It's really evident he was totally clueless about essentially everything about pregnancy and reproductive healthcare, and I can only imagine that if Carrie Fisher tried to knock some sense into him about how he wrote the pregnancy while script doctoring, he just ignored it.

>Anakin got cucked

This wasn't even true in the EU though

NOT SO FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo

So fucking what? They cant hyperdrive there? Everybody knows you can go anywhere in only a couple hours

Time is relative faggot. Just because its a couple hours for you at light speed doesn't mean its not a few weeks for everyone else. Remember in ESB luke trained with yoda for like 8-12 weeks while the falcon went to cloud city

No wonder she died from exertion. Trying to push a baby out with your legs barely spread is impossible.

>8-12 weeks

Nope, he was there 3 days, max.

Here u go brotein shake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1A7DO_3I1k

>while the falcon went to cloud city

Where they only went because their Hyperdrive was fucked and they wanted Lando to repair it. And they only chose Bespin in the first place because it was the only bit of civilization not controlled by the Empire they could get to in a reasonable amount of time without the HD.

>ecelebs

What a waste of trips. If I wanna hear about a bunch of especulation I will stay here dumbass where at least I dont have to ear some faggot voice

Those were literally all the points I was gunna make minus the force bubble bullshit. But if you wanna dodge the point by using the "muh e-celeb defence" go right ahead faggot

Jog on

Fucking dumbass lmao