When and why exactly did you turn against him? He's been my favorite actor for over a decade. I don't get the animosity

When and why exactly did you turn against him? He's been my favorite actor for over a decade. I don't get the animosity.

No one here hates him, he's actually one of the few decent black actors that Sup Forums likes. It's neutral he's a bit overrated and how the Internet circlejerks him and wants him in every single role

Because some people perceive an overbearing agenda of diversity, and so reactionaries feel justified in being explicitly against diversity, ignorant of the fact that sometimes it comes off as legitimately racist, rather than moderate.

I really like him, and so does my wife.

There's a certain section of society who wants you to know how completely non-racist they are, so they want him in every film. Because they're totally not racist.

If they ever remake LOTR, Idris would make a perfect Aragorn. If they ever remake Dark Tower Viggo would make the perfect Roland.

>le suave reddit negro man

I've always hated him, because he's an ugly nigger.
Tired of seeing their squashed monkey noses everywhere, especially this one.

>Discount British Denzel

hes starting to get popular so that means Sup Forums has to hate him

I've never seen any of this said 'animosity' OP

>There's a certain section of society who wants you to know how completely non-racist they are, so they want him in every film. Because they're totally not racist.
maybe hes just a good actor and a good fit for the films he's been cast in?

Fact: he has made every film he's been in objectively better. You cannot deny this.

Yeah, but they make it about race. You can not deny this

I want him to breed my wife and give me a son

This

Always this.

Sup Forums is a shit board

How did he make Ghost Rider 2, Thor, Avengers 2, or Star Trek Beyond objectively better? Go on, explain what's so magical about him.

He has a BBC

Denzel is better

Sidney Poitier is the real patrician black actor

He's 112 years old though.

When he performed that speech saying we need less whities in media.

I like him even more now that I know he got cuck'd by a white dude and is raising his babby.

damn this shit right here is waaay too level-headed

did you forget you're on Sup Forums