>be mentally retarded
>become famous

There is a chance for you yet anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>robin williams looks like robert deniro

Yoda looks like the Grinch

those are pretty good impressions. how old was he there?

more like jay leno

i've seen this image on a certain link aggregator website today
i wonder if op is fan of it too

I don't want anything to do with that. If one day I become famous I'll never, ever show my face to the public, much less do anything funny for the masses.

But I could eventually direct some big capeshit/sci fi.

>implying implications

shiggy diggy

I've never seen him actually do Scorsese.

aaaaaaaaaaa hatchet?

I'm gonna go ahead and call out OP for seeing that on reddit, even though I saw that on reddit.... but at least I didn't post it here like a faggot.

>implying these arent 10/10 reaction pics

Fuck off cunt.

>pulling content off reddit to make a thread

>Give girlfriend STDs
>she kills herself
What did he mean by this?

What the fuck was him problem?

Pretty good james dean desu

These are all shitty but I bet he could do a pretty good Jim Carrey if he tried.

The Martin Scorsese looks like Robert Deniro

The James Dean looks like James Franco doing an impression of James Dean, not James Dean.

Looks like the nerd that beat low tier god in SF

I saw the photos without looking at titles and the only one I could recognize was Elvis

kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Spot on!

hey, that's pretty good!

I think my boss at work might be mentally retarded. She keeps sending me texts meant for other people. One time she kept texting me as if I were her son and now I just got a bunch of panicked texts as if I were her sister. I think I'm one of the first people to know she's been diagnosed with breast cancer.

DUDE, NEW AGE HIPPIE BABBLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw

I saw him do most of these on a repeat of the Johnny Carson show on Thanksgiving. It wasn't that funny but I think it might have been his television debut. Speaking of not funny - Johnny Carson. What a boring guy. But I guess that's a generational thing.

kek

leave him alone user, he has issues.

we where used to laugh at comedians,and listen to politicans
now we listen to comedians and laugh at politicans
welcome to the new generation

Carrey bombed on his first appearance on Carson. I think he was trying to do an impression of Andy Kaufman doing an impression of Elvis Presley. Didn't work.

Carson is great, you pleb.

everyone has issues. actors are egotistical though and have to rope everyone in on theirs thinking they are serious.

t. Electronic Oldman

>everyone has issues
And some have more/worse issues than others. Carrey seems legitimately mentally ill. If his stupid new age shit makes him happy let him be happy.

more than half of america is " legitimately mentally ill"

I wouldn't mind him speaking out if he just stfu about politics. Isn't he a leaf and he wants to take our guns. CANADA STILL HAS GUN!

Listen sonny, Carson may not have been the most hilarious late nite host, but he was still very funny.
But that's not why we watched him primarily. The Tonight Show was like visiting all your friends at the local pub. It was very nice, warm, and pleasant, and yes, funny.

In a word, it was what you young lads are calling "comfy" these days. We watched it because it was the most comfy thing on t.v. And to be honest, not very much on t.v. since has even come close to that level of comfy.

Henry Fonda looks like Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing.

Letterman was better than Carson

fukin saved

>Reddit telling Reddit to fuck off

Letterman was plenty comfy, especially in the 90s. He had better gags and segments I think, but nowhere near as comfy as Carson