JUST

JUST

I'd still fuck the shit out of her until my dick falls off

>drinking straight vodka out of a thermos pretending it's just water

That's actually pretty hardcore man.

When I was still doing theatre, we'd pregame before the show. Was always funny when leads would try to join in and couldn't hold their shit on stage while us extras could fuck around

whats so great about getting drunk anyway? i understand if you're a lonely NEET or a depressed wageslave and the inebriation helps you stagger through another wasted day or even if you're just binge drinking on the weekend to have a good time with friends, but hiding vodka in your water bottle to drink throughout the day?

I honestly don't get it.

Impressive.

I usually mix it in a vitamin water to hide it, but this is beyond.

there's that certain level of drunk where everything is super fun. I'm sure it helps her not deal with other peoples bullshit because fuck it I'm having a great time.

literally me

Pls be in London

Sounds like you have really tried to get a read on addiction issues my man. You sound like a very perceptive, deep thinker who probably is compassionate and willing to learn about the experiences of others.

>hiding vodka in your water bottle to drink throughout the day
Pretty sure at that point you are physically addicted.

Reminds me of the time my family wanted me to go to church so I filled a water bottle with vodka and drank that shit during service.

Is this the one who married Jim from the Office? I thought Jenna was supposed to be the depressed one.

Oh wait, it's for a movie. I don't know why that wasn't my first thought.

The trick is not to be drunk. The trick is to maintain the buzz.

you're just a sheltered little bitch like elliot rodger, you don't know shit and you never will.

What does Jenna Fischer have to say about this?

You and me both senpai

maybe she's filling the vodka bottle with water to appear harcoar

MMMHHHYEEEAAA WE WAAHNT SOME EAAATS

Same desu

k

who

A bottle of wine all night after work and maybe 2 more beers before going to bed is my recipe

it's from a movie set you dof

maybe that bitch from the office is spiking her lemonade and made her alcoholic to tear her marriage apart.

Emily is pure.

it's very hard for me to achieve that buzz I either don't get there or go straight to headaches and rarely full drunk.

SSSLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPP!

This is from a film set, she's not actually an alcoholic

I thought it was a giant spliff

Only one bottle of wine?

suuuuure

imagining emily as an out of control drunk is more fun I guess

>a bottle of wine
why not a bottle of Frensh Sham Pain?
it's known for its sexcellence

Did the casting coach do this?

MWAAAAAAAAAH THE FREEEEEEEEEEENCH

Is she making a cameo on Always Sunny

>itsagedintheboddle

Wish I had 60$/day for that.

CHECKED

the husband was based. literally beat his wife and convinced her that she did it to herself. truly /ourguy/

>hey kid, got a light

kys

Damn, that's good coverage for a paparazzo

I just bought this for $2.71 w/tax, used to be $2.17. I knew a bum that used to drink 5 of these a day, he's dead.

>hand on neck moving freely
>face not turning red
Goodbye boner.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

She gets choked in a lot of movies. John must have a great time fucking her