Do you watch movies on your phone/monitor or do you always watch movies on a big screen?

Do you watch movies on your phone/monitor or do you always watch movies on a big screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtu.be/JqnO40AGRSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watch 'em as they're filmed

I don't have the attention span for movies, I just read the synopsis and online reviews

>phone
Why
>monitor
Mostly. It's a big monitor.
>big screen
Occasionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

I don't watch movies, I live movies.

this

Fun life

Who wants to know?
youtu.be/JqnO40AGRSc

>Why
I once did that during summer (I was still in school) because my computer broke and I was waiting for the replacement parts. I rewatched the old star wars trilogy and I don't remember what anime series on a fucking samsung waves.

Is there a way to watch movies on my phone in the corner while surfing Sup Forums? Seems like a waste of time watching movies in full screen on the phone to be honest and I know it's powerful enough to multi task.

on my monitor when I have no other choice, but I have a wireless mouse and an hdmi cord that goes to my living room

i watch them on my wristwatch

get with the times gramps

Android have a split screen feature but it doesn't always work for all applications.

niiice, maybe I'll finally get through fucking blade runner

If I am lying in bed I might watch a show on demand through my cable app. I even got a hands free phone holder that clips onto my bedpost. Though I usually just play YouTube video or podcasts while I fall asleep with a sleep mask on.

Thanks, Quintin.

don't think I'd dare falling asleep with my phone dangling beside me

I'm a very violent sleeper

>Seems like a waste of time watching movies in full screen on the phone
wft does that even mean?

Why watch full screen when you can watch in a window while doing other stuff? Yknow like how you watch movies on your laptop.

came here to post this

I use a media server, and my work has great internet

so far at work this week, I got paid to watch

La la land

keeping up with the jones

Mastermind

Patriots day

and rogue one

+ a buttload of youube