WTF is up with Jim

Why did Jim bend over backwards just to take sloppy seconds from Roy? Because they happened to make fun of the same people in the office? It seemed like he was just using this dumpy bitch to show the world what a nice guy he was. "Look how much I sacrifice for this meh/10 guys."

Jim has always settled.
>land mediocre paper salesman job even though overly qualified and good looking
He sells himself short because thats all he has known. Relating back to his childhood with his tough relationship with his father.
He likes stability.
Even in New York where he excels he still comes back to the stupid bitch.
He's a pussy who is ok with being average

>sloppy seconds

I see you're still looking for that pure, fair maiden to wed. Don't worry user, you'll find her one day :^)

dat pussy game on fleek

>his tough relationship with his father
I must have missed something. What was the story there?

Why the fuck do you think? It was love. People love eachother. Pams a qt

obv jim was a beta duh

user had a moment of self-insertion. That wasn't in the show.

CLOSER I AM TO FIIII HIII IIINEEE..... TUNAAA!?!?!!

But he was portrayed as alpha in the show

meh his point still stands

jim pines for the engaged chick who sits ten feet from him because he is an underachiever who settles for what is nearby and easy

Muslim women have a very high chance to be pure and have no clits

No, he pines for her because he really likes her.

that was the Raimi script that they scrapped. it was too dark user

While she's getting pillaged by Roy's barbarian dick each night

Jim is bored. he's an ok-ish salesman, he gets into these "fights" with Dwight. His constant source of companionship was Pam. Should have just continued the friendship but he had to be a dick (well him and her) and had to break up their relationship. what a fuciking douche

well Roy end up getting the better end of the deal anyway. Jim will be miserable down the line on their marriage life 5 years tops

See when you grow up you'll understand how the world really works.

I often develop a crush on a plain looking girl because I get along with her really well. Especially if I see her every day like at work.

I also understand wanting arm candy, but so many hot girls are shitty stupid bitches that will just give you an std and fight with you until one of you leaves

In the uk version they explain why. In us they just say it's love.

Hey man if you like tossing hotdogs down hallways more power to you

>t. virgin

>t. femaroastie

I can't remember explanations, what was it?

All I remember is that dancing toy where his pants fell down and he got a boner. And Brit Pam moved to Florida

OH YEAH, HUBBA HUBBA, OH OH OH NOOOOOO

Because he was a shitty paper salesman. A cute receptionist is the best he could have hoped for.

Does anyone have the pic of Jenna out of focus behind Emily Blunt real wife with a gun?