You're at the squiggly show and this old guy in the seat next to you starts trying to tell you about some old sith...

You're at the squiggly show and this old guy in the seat next to you starts trying to tell you about some old sith legend. How do you get out of it WITHOUT hurting his feelings. ?

I arrest him in the name of democracy.

I begin warning him about the implications of a communication disruption

ironic

Show him this

Start playing my DS.

He's the senate though

It's rudeness then

What what did you say? About Breivik's manifesto?

>I said it's a pathway to many abilities some consider...unnatural

>Implying I'd want to get out of it
>Implying I wouldn't sit there for hours listening to this great man talk about irony as we trip balls watching a colossal conception-based lightshow

Start sucking his dick

>first mention of the emperor in ANH is him dissolving the senate
>he is the senate
>its a metaphor for abandoning the ego in the pursuit of enlightenment
bravo lucas

Fuck yes. That Galactic-level banter when Vader is not around to ruin the mood with his weeabo helmet and asthma.

Being in Sheev's entourage would have been fucking comfy.

HUGE titted Twi'leks on tap, as well. And the best fucking spice. GOAT blue milk. I mean, you just know.

Finally a useful answer

this tbf

Anakin is qt but this is the Supreme Chancellor of the Galaxy.

You probably have to pay the GDP of a small planet just to be put on the waiting list to suck this guy's dick.

His every erection would planned and taken care of with like a six month lead time.

He has probably had chicks on his penis that we can't even concieve of with our mortal minds.

Chancellor Sheev: Pimp

This 2bh

But not like some kinda San Fran fag tho, suck it like a man

place my bucket of crab legs at my feet then turn 360 degrees and walk away

Well, no, in this case he's just a very high profile client.

The connotation of the word 'Pimp' with Success has always confused me. Must be an American thing.

>He has probably had chicks on his penis that we can't even concieve of with our mortal minds.

>Anakin, did I ever tell you how Darth Plagueis the wise could stop pregnant women from dying like in that dream you haven't told me about?
>He was a good friend.

its a black male thing

I seriously DIED and then was reborn from laughing so hard at "autistic screeching" and I can't even explain why I find that funny.