Tom Hardy

>Have you ever had any sexual relations with men?

>As a boy? Of course I have. I’m an actor for fuck’s sake. I’m an artist. I’ve played with everything and everyone. But I’m not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me. In the same way as a wet vagina would turn someone else into a lemon-sucking freak. To me it just doesn’t compute now I’m into my 30s and it doesn’t do it for me and I’m done experimenting.

What did Tom Hardy mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNOBl1CQ2dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course the guy fucked around with dicks. Look at those faggot dick suckin lips. Hell I'd let him have a go at mine if he wanted it, and I'm not even gay! But he realized that vaginas are the superior dick-feel-good device and they come packaged with asses too.

he's a big guy

>>Have you ever had any sexual relations with men?
>>As a boy? Of course I have
what did he mean by this?

>Look at those faggot dick suckin lips
everytime

>Falling for the vaginal Jew

When you're a teenager, at least fourteen or so, experimenting with guys, kissing each other, sucking, fingering and fucking. Falling in love... It's beautiful really.

based big guy

Moonlight was based on Tom Hardy's life.

Homo

I want to lick and suck on his lips.

he's fucked guys before but not in a gay way

>Was getting jerked off part of your plan?

>not conquering the vaginal jewess, planting your gentile seed deep inside a jewfus wide hips.
>pic related

h-how did you know?

How about I let you take care of all of that yourself?

He meant he was a big guy for other men in his early days.

Dunno man. The female body seems beautiful to me.

I don't understand what homos see in men when there's women.

>unsourced quote posted on Sup Forums
how dumb do you think we are?

>couple of twink fags
>shitty haircuts
>shitty earrings
With taste that bad you don't have shot at a jewess or a hardy man, best you can do is hope there's a good truck stop for you to suck dicks at nearby

Is it gay to fuck a femboy? Asking for a friend...

Each to their own, I just think the male form is perfect.

Does Tom Hardy have aspergers? He really seems like he has aspergers.

The male form is more beautiful, while the female form is just for savage procreation. This is the only intellectual answer

>The male form is more beautiful, while the female form is just for savage procreation.
well thats just objectively wrong. male bodies are disgusting, females bodies have innate beauty. all a woman has to be is thin and she's attractive at some level.

It actually is a real quote

youtube.com/watch?v=WNOBl1CQ2dg
I'm not sure about him personally but all the characters he plays seem to do.

>The incest in Taboo is actually between him and his father

Patrician
Utter fucking pleb

Tell that to the ancient Greeks