>try to watch the Americans
>see that its written and produced by jews
>maybe it wont be that bad
>episode three the cuck shit starts

and dropped

I don't pay attention to skin color

nigger dies

t. cuck

Wait, she's cheating on her husband/boyfriend?

technically they aren't really together at that point so its not cuck. and the show is a terrible soap opera that never ends, you should drop it.

you gotta realize theres gonna be hardcore jew fuckery like that in anything made after 2000

they used to at least pretend to be subtle

Imagine being Matthew Rhys in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Keri Russell, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally stay with you after you cucked me with a black man, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 8 year old ewe in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Matthew and not only sit in that chair while Keri Russell flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she kissed that black man. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KERI RUSSELL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of balwen welsh mountain sheep and black welsh mountain sheep and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wales. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Matthew. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What a very reddity reply.

keri is my eternal waifu even if she was blacked

People of different races are going to elope and no matter how much you blame the jews it's always going to happen

The cucking is a redpill. She looks like a bitch who cares nothing about her family. The dad comes off both devoted to the cause but realistic about the future and cares more about his family.

>women suck
>communism sucks
>defecting and becoming American is the only hope.

You must be an adult that pays taxes.

okay, ill keep watching if you say its good

>okay, ill keep watching if you say its good
he gets killed like a typical nigger, if it helps

you got a real specific filter you see the world through, my man. maybe you should get some help, leave that little cult of yours that reinforces such stereotyping and actually start to experience the world outside of the rigid, inflexible hatred inside your mind

but, you're probably just going to reply with a fedora pic or something aren't you?

she hates niggers

she just believes in her country

no, calling you the cuck you are ought to be enough

>doesnt mind a woman who's been with a black
cuck

that's a lotta words you used to say nothing, my nigga

>any one who disagrees with me should seek help

i dont hate any race of people. I don't like obvious agendas being pushed by jews through mass media. Cults are usually based on believe, IQ and crime stats are a fact though. Irrationality comes into play when years of studies and data have to be explained away by ridiculous hypotheses like stereotype threat.

t. some faggot who only watched the pilot

You have been banned. Reason: you're a fucking terrible person.

I am leaving your post up just to show everyone how vile you are.

Lana Del Rey got BLACKED?

I just finished season 2 and it was fucking great. Top 5 tv shows at the moment for me.

what if the girl is black ?is it okay if she has gotten blacked?

are you shaking right now

Literally every white girl in the music industry has been Blacked. Early and often.

You're the fedora boyo

>and the show is a terrible soap opera that never ends, you should drop it.

Agree with this. The last 2 seasons were more annoying than Dany Brody era Homeland.

Not an argument.

>dropping The Americans
>ever
you've made a big mistake
This is considered one of the best TV shows of all time
Possibly my top 1 too

It's only minimally better than low-rent schlock like Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead.

White women are literally made for nigger dick OP.

keri russell a cute

pic related

90s Kerry was best