Is this a real fucking show?

Is this a real fucking show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mm_niiQfeWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only is it a real show it's a remake of another show.

This design style pisses me off so much. It's as if they just took a picture of each character individually staring directly into the camera in front of a green screen, digitally airbrushed them and then positioned them all at equal width from one another.

youtu.be/mm_niiQfeWc

The guy did nothing wrong

How can she slap

I don't even care about that, what really bothers me is not lining up the names with the actors

Melissa George's character was a completely daft cunt and her fucking kid deserved it

This was more entertaining then the actual show

Does Spock Vulcan slap the kid or something? What the fuck is this?

Some guy slaps his friends kid a dinner party and every thing spirals from there.

Huh. I was wondering what Melissa George was doing now.

>Parent slaps a kid for acting like a little shit
>Kids parents all argue over whether it was right or not
>Doesn't really matter anyway since it turns out everyone was cheating on each other and the plot becomes retarded
>Standard tv drama schlock
>End sucks 'Well that was disapointing'

Oh god I found the full movie poster

charlie sheen looks terrible
cocaine is a hell of a drug

The synopsis made me think it was going to be a fantastic comedy show, but it turned out to be a bullshit whiny drama

Read the book but haven't watched the show. It was slap.

>>Doesn't really matter anyway since it turns out everyone was cheating on each other
fucking daytime tv

modern white city liberals with token minority the show!

>everyone was cheating on each other anyway
>it is revealed in the end that the little boy he slapped was secretly his own son anyway which makes it okay
Please tell me this was the final pottery reveal in this stupid show.

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SLAP

Is the slap talked about the entire season. Or is this a 24 type show where the whole season takes place in a day.

It's the driving force of the show. There is a lawsuit filed over it and relationships break down because of it.

SLAP

jeez white people are so privileged

if it was set in a black community it would be

the raping of my 12 year old daughter by my pedo uncle

now that's some daytime tv kino.

There is a month long gap since 'The Slap' in the first episode and the next epsidode where everyones all sad about the Slap

Months later they are still raging about how violence as a punishment is just a tool of the Patriachy to enforce a males moral point of view

>if it was set in a black community

It'd probably be something like this
>Guy slaps neighbor's kid
>Neighbor slaps his own kid again for doing something to get slapped over

there's something in my eye