So does Emma Watson still have a career?

So does Emma Watson still have a career?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1329474/Emma-Watson-Harry-Potter-films-I-felt-like-prisoner-nearly-quit.html
thesun.co.uk/archives/bizarre/208448/i-quittich-emma-watson-announces-shes-quitting-acting/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3435754/Emma-Watson-finds-love-American-tech-entrepreneur-ten-years-senior-visited-Oxford-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Emma Watson's career in a nutshell

>Hermione Granger (enjoyed making the first three Harry Potter films)
>Transitioning in the fourth one
>Gotten tired of playing Hermione Granger and wants to quit, decides to finish the series anyway (last four films)
>Cuts her hair short to get rid of the Hermione Granger image and starts doing small indie films
>No matter what film or interview she attempts, she's always reminded of Harry Potter
>Decides to use this fame to become a UN ambassador for the UN women administration and launches her own campaign called HeForShe after her speech late 2014
>People are looking forward to her playing Belle (at least some do) but other than that she's constrained to her indie films.
>Decides to start her own feminist book club on GoodReads called OurSharedShelf where she publishes material for fellow feminists to read
>"Feminists" that are active within that club carry names such as "SparklyHufflepuff" so their feminist integrity is actually more or less non-existent and used as a means to get closer to Emma with a Harry Potter reference.

Verdict?

Yes, her movie career is pretty much done, and I have no idea how groundbreaking she is regarding her UN career, except for holding a few speeches at summits and updating her bookclub filled with "genuine" feminists.

Yea she leading in beautyband the beast and a tom hanks film plus she does indie stuff now

I'd aay working with crowe, hawke, bruhl, hanks, dan stevens, nyqvist and kevin kline in the past two years is pretty good

You could attempt to be right. She did want to play hermione especially when yates took over

I bet she regrets not accepting the role in La La Land, but if Beauty and the Beast is a hit, she won't be complaining.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1329474/Emma-Watson-Harry-Potter-films-I-felt-like-prisoner-nearly-quit.html

She could have a career sitting on my face

These are all good actors, but usually indie films don't fare too well her film with Brühl and Nyqvist Colonia is a prime example

thesun.co.uk/archives/bizarre/208448/i-quittich-emma-watson-announces-shes-quitting-acting/

She jumped ship from Warner Bros. to Disney. She'll be fine.

who cares

Yes but she also said a millon times how much she enjoyed the character. Once she was happy with the direction the films went in, as radcliffe was too they both decided to stay. They appreciated yates serious tone.

Emma said she was always their pain in the butt scheduling wise because she was taking her exams and stuff. They ended up accomodating her. Radcliffe almost quit too. Plus their schedule was hectic they were doing press for one film and filming another a lot of years. 1 2 were back to back 3 4 back to back. They finally had a break between 4 5 and then filmed 6 7 8 back to back to back.

It was a berlin film fesitval entry that they knew wouldn't be distributed. It was as indie as can get and still grossed 2.5 million in germany and italy. And it was zero percent jewish no surpise it wasnt on the radar. She took off last year for filming but filmed three films in 2015, two of which are coming out this year

the real question is what happened to rupert grint

I think he's asking himself the same question

Makes me wonder how she combines such a hectic schedule with her personal life and all, like that American bf of hers William "Mack" Knight. She lives in London and he's out there somewhere else entirely.

JUST

Anything's better than being cast as a character in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She was in ny for a couple months recently and will be back soon enough in ny and or la

I think he's fine.

>Emma Watson slave of juggalo.webm
yes

@78525203
>using that as an argument
>hp grossed almost $8billion
>literally the most successful franchise until the MCU had almost double the amount of films at the time

he strikes me as the type who really doesn't give a shit about money

>at last I have all the galleons, yet I feel empty inside

He doesn't. He finished his roles and is living the rest of his life how he wants to with his wealth.

No idea why Sup Forums keeps trying to JUST him.

>Once she was happy with the direction the films went in, as radcliffe was too they both decided to stay.
>Emma said she was always their pain in the butt scheduling wise because she was taking her exams and stuff. They ended up accomodating her. Radcliffe almost quit too.

Do all actors form a pact that if they make it big they become the biggest insufferable dick holes they can possibly be?

It's call knowing your worth and fighting for better compensation. You'd know this if you had any marketable skills.

Into the White was dope yo famalama!

Its called getting what's due

he4she will go nowhere because Watson is fucking clueless. She has no idea what to do, as her life has always been run for her.

who?

She was a good student and had high grades

>indie as can get
>Tom Hanks and Emma Watson
>made 46 pounds in UK box office opening weekend

keeeek

Didn't she got replace by some black woman?

>"Money if it does not bring you happiness will at least allow you to be miserable in comfort."

>On 25 May 2014, she graduated from Brown University with a bachelor's degree in English literature.[8] In 2013, she became certified to teach yoga and meditation

keek

namaste

>Emma will never moan while you lick her asshole in downward dog

>she became certified to teach yoga and meditation
LOL

2/10.

>HeForShe
heforshe was a clinton foundation plot to make gender a big issue, because it would help reinforce the fact that a woman needs to be the president.

blatant, but so far unsuccessful, propaganda

It made $2.5 million. It wasn't an english production

Kek you're on a film board and clueless. It was released for months and months and on bluray vod by that time. What part of 0% jewish didn't you get it only had money to be shown in theaters in germany and italy

Emma Watson in LA?
The tabloids and paparazzi will be onto her like the CIA

I wonder how this guy fits into all of this

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3435754/Emma-Watson-finds-love-American-tech-entrepreneur-ten-years-senior-visited-Oxford-home.html

>tfw she'll never pay you $50 an hour to personally lick her anal toys clean and then complain if you didn't do a good enough job and tell you to do it again in front of her while she lets out very quiet gasps and moans watching you intently

Yea she liked yoga so much she became certified. She so paints a lot

Fucking neets

She's one of the only ones with a career.

>tfw you'll never be her personal assistant that is only tasked with licking her legs every night so she can relax and fall asleep

>tfw you'll never make sure the entire surface of her legs is coated with your saliva and when you finally stop she immediately wakes up and says "no, keep going" in a dreamy voice

BABY BABY BABY OOOOOH

If you disappoint Russell Crowe you disappoint mankind

>yfw emma does a mel gibson picture since she likes his directing

>certified to teach yoga

That's impressive i didnt think she was athletic enough to teach

Makes her hotter

Correct. He only does movies that interest him and lives his day to day life like a Gene Wilder character. Seems pretty fuckin' cool if I'm being honest.

She's been dancing almost her entire life. She plays tennis and was actually a top field hockey player for brown

So do daniel and emma if you dont count now you see me 2. Emma has been very picky

Gotta get rid of the Silicon Valley bf first for that to be a possibility

Emma has specifically been taking roles to get attention, and Radcliffe has been taking roles that broaden his repertoire. Grint has been taking roles that amuse him.

Except when radcliffe had drinking problems and rupert basically ignored it. People were apparently surprised he wasn't really friends with dan, he and emma got along though. Emma was supportive when dan was drunk on the set of hbp and when they had to stop filling deathly hallows to get him help because it was so noticeable and affecting his acting.

But not everyone are friends. I know someone who met and drank with him and he said he was really nice

>I could destroy her in two seconds even though she's been trained by pros and I haven't done any exercise in months
Why does this happen?

weird to think about how many cool people like that are out there but can't express themselves that way because theyre stuck in shitty jobs. must be nice to have hit it big time.

Wrong. She's been attached to batb since 2013 and was chosen by chazelle for la la land but dropped out

All her other films were indie are you kidding me. You're so fucking biased she's doing exactly what radcliffe is taking roles or working woth directors that interest you. She did colonia for fucks sake and admitted it would have financial troubles

If Daniel Radcliffe can't ever escape being Harry, why did Emma think she can.

Who Watson crush?

literally came to this so many times when it came out

>tfw you are worth more than one of the harry potter actors

>Emma will never beat you up
;_;

everything about that was perfect up til what she says, it should be, when you are about to cum she says "no" reminding you what you are

also there would atleast 2-3 other anons helping coat her legs and afterwards she would "reward" them by making them suck eachother and make out

>my week with marilyn
>perks
>the bling ring
>noah
>regression
>colonia
All of them are low budget save noah which was technically a big budget indie film. She likes aronofsky. Literally everyone memes she hasn't been in anything relevant because she hasn't chosen capeshit or blockbusters or oscarbait.

Not sure what that has to do with anything.
She turned down La La Land to do BatB, and the roles she's been choosing have been provocative and "look how indie I am." I'm not biased against her, I just think her role choices have been kind of pretentious and tryhard. Radcliffe has made much more interesting choices.

do you think she could rip your balls off user?

She can always have a career fellating my penis if you know what I mean.

She already did you dumb starshitter now go back to your threads. We know you only watch star wars.

I'd rather she stomped on them with her naked soles tbH

Because she thinks she can act. Funniest part is her trying to get into this group of filmmakers only to sellout to disney and lose to a pig faced demon(elle fanning)

Pls elaborate.

I haven't had any problem getting past Potter when watching Radcliffe or Watson on screen, and I'm a huge fan of that franchise.

>I felt like a prisoner
>paid millions
>threatens to leave
>gets a pay-raise

Also, heforshe is only in the business of raising its own prestige. "Awareness campaigns" are just marketing campaigns for the people involved.

Didn't he also buy an ice cream truck to drive around in and hand out free ice cream or was that just a meme I saw?

I liked other user's better

I would sell my soul and make sure any of her boyfriends (potential husbands) fail if I could be with her

yaassssss AF

hard as fuck too, literally smashing them with her Feminist rage,

You're biased as fuck m8

She turned don prime oscarbait because it was the sme role as a fucling tv movie she did called ballet shoes. It was terribly written. She loves BATB she's a girl and was on board since 2013 when del toro was directing.

She literally picks based off roles and directors, she wanted to work with amenabar coppola aronofsky and gallenberger (who has an oscar) not provocatove honest films. Christ I see worse filmographies everywhere. She was invested in wanting to play belle for a while everything else has been passion projects and things thay aren't on the raydar. Her roles have been very different that's why she chose them

There no biggie look at me I'm indie than swiss army man

>implying she's had her pick of everything
She's a mediocre actor with Harry Potter branded on her forehead. She's just now starting to really shake off Potter and get some star power. She's probably already meeting with Disney for some capeshit role.

He actually did

>There no biggie look at me I'm indie than swiss army man
Hey fuck you, that movie is fantastic and Dano is a god.

Jesus, does del toro get dropped from everything or what.

thats the most basic bitch qualifications of all basic bitches

she'll go back to uni and get a politics degree one day, i guarantee it shit is easy as fuck

>mfw anons have shit taste in acting
>mfw she's better than all of tvs waifus
>mfw she's better than 90% of actresses on here

im imagining it now

>Femma grabbing your sack and putting a CBT table over you
>only room for the sack to fit thru
>but unable to sink back down cause the hole is tighended
>Femma standing on the table
>cocking her knee all the way up while still wearing stiletto heels
>stomping down with reckless aiming
>then slipping her heels off
>creamy bare feet
>toes and heel kicking and stomping
>taking her aggression about Trump's election out on them

Better on looks? Yes
Better in acting? Stop tainting this thread

dem eyebrows
dem eyes
dat boop
dat smile
dem teef
dat skin
dat hair
>just the right amount of messy
dat neck
>LITERALLY JUST HER FACE

literally fucking flawless

I'm jist saying dude farting corpse is a LOOK AT ME I'm an indie darling role. You said she took things even comparable to that.

I really liked bling ring amd I usually hate sofia

She's vanilla as fuck, don't ask me how I know.

"No!"

He still does that from time to time. He still owns the truck and goes to parks with free ice cream for kids. The kids lose their minds when they see Ron Weasley handing out ice cream.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Nope better at acting you retarded memer

She is basically the personification of a dagger, a mature, independent, intelligent and dangerous woman (my type 100%)

She will have star power as long as she doesn't completely drop off the map and she keeps up her looks, both of those things plus being in harry potter guarantee her the ability to get parts easily.

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums
Smh

(You)

He's an big idea guy, not a day to day guy. It's why most of his movies have really cool ideas at their base, but mediocre execution in most aspects. He can't stay focused on anything.

Oh look the samefag multuple device emma watson shitskin aussie is going all out again

She has she turned down la la land I'd say she has her pick. Shes rich and in no rush. And I read the dumbest things on here she's one of the only actresses who will never do capeshit.