Mel gibson directing

>mel gibson directing

Jesus Christ, this is borderline slapstick

Other urls found in this thread:

cmohs.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is this in anyway allowed?

the first webm is pretty stupid but I don't see what's wrong with the second

Pretty sure this actually happened in really real life.

Tropic Thunder ruined war movies for me

>there's nothing wrong with slapping a grenade in midair like a tennis ball

>Sup Forums literally creamed their pants over this crap

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

How can you possibly hate on this movie. Have you ever seen pictures of battlefields? Or read first hand accounts? That's literally what it was like. Countries armed their soldiers with everything possible and they all just went apeshit during fights.

Can you imagine how hard of an experience this must have been?

Kek

Idk if this is bad or badass

Apparently not that bad since humanity is intent on doing it over and over again.

Tacky as fuck. Looks like a 12 year olds dream sequence of him being a tv hero

Thanks to de jews

why are you showing action without context? it doesn't make as much sense
see above. it doesn't feel like that in th emovie at all

I saw this film in the theater and I was extremely moved and captivated during the battle sequences.

I really had that feeling where you always thought a bullet was going to whiz by your head or a grenade explode under you.

Do you want me to post 90+ minutes of this shitshow?

This was pure war kino, fuck off cucks

This kind of thing is common, it's why you cook the grenades first. In WW1 they would employ soldiers with skeet-shooting experience to fire at oncoming grenades to knock them back.

Hello Sup Forums

You're naive if you think people didn't do that.

Hello tumblr

Yeah it's great

You're naive if you don't think most didn't just run and hide for cover the second they saw a grenade thrown at them

>Watch a movie in a theatre with great roaring sound
>Several months later people on Sup Forums download a disgusting DVDrip and people who didn't even watch that judge it based on compressed soundless webms

>WAKE UP YOU SON OF A BITCH
>GOD DAMN IT YOU'RE COMING WITH ME FOR QUESTIONING

That guy didn't though, do you not understand the movie is based on the acts of a real person?

i didnt like how they masde the japs monsters at least clint eastwood made one of th0e ja]p side my hand is brokenn so cageve uip [on save.

great typing

lmao this is worse than anime

It happened in real life. It's the kind of thing were a detail is so incredible you have to include it in the movie, but also a little far-fetched and risky of looking silly. Gibson included it in, and also decided to not include some heroic moments of the real life character that also would have appeared ridiculous, like how he got wrecked by a sniper round, but still managed to save some more people while he was bleeding out like crazy.

Oh wait, you don't care. My mistake. I thought this was /film/.

>Can you imagine how hard of an experience this must have been?

no they cannot imagine

empathy comes from experience and they are children or childlike...so they are incapable of empathy

all the apologists focusing on the grenade webm because they know they can't defend the one in the OP

Pretty much every Medal of Honor recipient's service record reads like bad fan fiction.

Is this the Zack Snyder cut?

I could take the first seriously, but the fact that he's firing that thing with one hand in a non-secure position with zero kickback and has seemingly perfect aim is fucking retarded.

Other than that, lifting up someone's torso to use as moving cover is quite smart.

Pretty sure "sound" doesn't make "carrying a limbless corpse as a bullet shield while accurately hip-firing head shots from a BAR" any less retarded.

ever heard the expression .. the horrors of war ?

shouldn't be taken lightly

Do you smell any burnt toast right now buddy?

I'm on Sup Forums several hours of every day and never once saw a thread about this movie

Top 10 anime etc...

Name one instance in history where a soldier picked up his mate's limbless corpse and used it successfully as a bullet shield while he ran towards enemies behind cover, nailing headshots at a distance from a BAR fired one handed from the hip while running and carrying a corpse.

Someone needs to shop Gal Gadot in that shitty WW slowmo scene on the beach over Garfield kek.

what are you 15?

I have to admit, I laughed as soon as it showed the corpse and then the expression on his face. This is fucking slapstick.

no pardner...i'm 58

>I'm on Sup Forums several hours of every day
where did it all go so wrong for you

it's like a fucking Evil Dead film

No it happened in real life.

here...read for yourself

cmohs.org/

battle at Hacksaw Ridge

Oh so is that a prerequisite to getting the medal of honor? Doing obviously bullshit 1980's action movie memes? If you can't name one instance in history where a soldier picked up his mate's limbless corpse and used it successfully as a bullet shield while he ran towards enemies behind cover, nailing headshots at a distance from a BAR fired one handed from the hip while running, just say so friend.

And stop being a dipshit war faggot. How old are you? The OP webm is about as far from actual warfare as you'll ever get.

That's the entire fucking premise of the movie based on actual events you fucking retard.
A man who was regarded as coward because he was a pacifist that did things to save lives that the people calling him cowards wouldn't do.

You seem upset

this cant be real
i refuse to believe
tv/ fucking told me it was the best war movie since black hawk
fucking son of a bicthes its the last time i trsut in you poeple

>If you can't name one instance in history where a soldier picked up his mate's limbless corpse and used it successfully as a bullet shield while he ran towards enemies behind cover
this part doesn't sound so hard to believe

you're a stupid person

bye now

Slow motion happens in real life?

Serious question: is like 80% of this movie in slow motion?

Multiple angels happens in real life?
Cinematography happens in real life?
Scene transitions happen in real life?
Condensing years of time into 2 hours happens in real life?
Fuck off.

>headshot
From an elevated position with automatic spray?
Unlikely,but probable. That many and the corpse actually providing assistance against bullets of that caliber, probably not.

It's a fucking movie go cry about it.

This sort of shit happens all the time in wars man. Especially older wars.

They were brutal and cartoonishly violent at times. The funny thing about it is people are so desensitized by the image of what they think war is that if they see stories and actions based on the actual accounts of war they think it's too fake to have happened that way.

both sides running at each other firing guns madly. Not using cover, not using suppressing fire, no command structure, no firing lines, no tactics what so ever.
It was pure retarded.

Seriously you fucks, it looked really good in theaters, and you're judging a shitty cam rip with no sound or pretext?

Watch the entire movie in high quality and tell me it is not kino.

>the cam rip takes away from someone running with a corpse in one hand and a BAR in another firing and getting headshots like it's a video game

I see we have marines in this thread since it's so fucking retarded.

I saw it in the theatres, the 'action' was dumb.

>le carry a corpse and headshot a billion gooks faec

Gibson is a pleb director anyway. His movies are for dumbasses who don't know source material.

DCuck detected.

>implying you could ever pass a test for the marines

>tfw I'm a liberal CTR shill and I have to defend Gibson on /poltv/

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

>it's why you cook the grenades first.
Never. All it takes is one grenade with a short fuse and you're fucked, and yes, short fuses happen far more often than you'd think.

Failing tests makes you a marine.

>This kind of thing is common, it's why you cook the grenades first.

Look, a retard who never touched a grenade in his life is basing shit off video games.

Are you this guy?

I guarantee you watch significantly more capeshit than I do. .

thanks for proving to everyone how much an idiot you are

The second one is fine, the first one is too over the top regardless of how many true events it is or isn't based on.

#maga is something from reddit I think and no one on this site, even Sup Forums, has said jimmy rustle shit for years now

You know what ruined this movie for me?

You, Sup Forums.

All of those fucking Vince Vaughn True Detective memes made it impossible to take any of his scenes seriously.

>ITT: autismal neckbeard virgins who've never thrown a punch in their life, let alone fired again, argue over what does and doesn't look like a realistic depiction of war
>the autistic moron who thinks no one has ever used a butchered corpse as a meat shield in the heat of battle, as if it's that outlandish of a scenario

I can tell you know nothing about shooting a bar.

this

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that complain that a movie isn't realistic
lmaoing at all your lives, desu senpai

Holy shit that looks ridiculous

Mel really put the hack in hacksaw ridge

The real accounts of Desmond Doss' heroics during WW2 sound even more ridiculous.
But your only experience with war is movies and video games, so what do you know

>a thing happens IRL
>(((somebody))) decides to make a movie about a thing
>its full of standard hollywood OC donut steel shit
>somebody who was involved with a thing IRL bitches about Hollywood fluffing it up

every fucking time

>Opening shot features some really cheap CGI fire on some soldier.

Should have known there and then where this was going.

>>(((somebody)))
>Mel Gibson is Jewish
I forgot the part where OP said he was actually at Hacksaw and knows what happened.
If he was, he should really get the fuck out of Sup Forums at 100 years of age and get laid finally.

>expecting realism from the guy who made a movie about the fiction of Jesus Christ

>s-someone told it! it m-must be true!

>Let's go wage war!
>The jews made us do it!

Go end yourself, memer

LOL wtf

>>s-someone told it! it m-must be true!
That someone was Desmond Doss, the people he saved and official mission reports from WW2.

>How can you possibly hate on this movie.
Because it was ridiculous and not well made.
>Have you ever seen pictures of battlefields?
Yes I have. They did not look ridiculous. The film was shit, you asswhipe.

This is goofier than anything from 300.

I could buy the dead guy shield but BARs handle like shit.

Go pretend to be 18+ somewhere else, dipshit

I am sure no one ever made up stories or embellished them

I forgot about the part where this autistic faggot

has been on every battlefield ever, at least in the modern age, to be able to definitively state that no one has ever feebly used a corpse as a meat shield

I don't care much about realism in movies but it was pretty jarring to see a movie with a serious tone change into a complete fucking cartoon when they climbed up to the ridge.

It was like the film turned into a video game trailer.

>No it happened in real life.
Just because some demented veteran said it was so doesn't mean it was exactly like that or looked like that at all, you illiterate dumb mouth breeder

>I've seen pictures of battlefields, they did not look ridiculous

Yeah because one single frame usually snapped after the fact really captures the frenetic chaos at the fever pitch of the slaughter.