How did this overrated, ugly bitch get to be one of Sup Forums's favorite actresses...

How did this overrated, ugly bitch get to be one of Sup Forums's favorite actresses? She plays the same fucking le stronk woman who's never wrong in everything, and has one of the worst bodies of all time with a horse face to top it off.

Bait. neck yourself
She is best girl

>he plays the same fucking le stronk woman who's never wrong in everything
kys reyfag

She's aged pretty well.

nice tits

She's not one of Sup Forums's favorite actresses. This board only likes her in the alien movies and never talks about anything else she's done.

Only good part about this meme of a movie desu

She was pretty good in avatar compared to everybody else.
Also good in chappie but didn't really have that much screen time.

Now that I think about it, she usually has smaller roles now and starred in some very shitty flicks but she's never actually given a truly bad performance.

Sup Forums has bad taste
She's ok but her role in avatar was literally a parody of herself

Sup Forums fac actresses like emma roberts and mew haven't been in anything

not only that but people just praise the movies as movies. nobody is talking about how Sigourney was PERFECT in alien and just CARRIED the whole thing and man do we need her in more things.

op just get out with your faggot strawman

your opinion is pretty shit

>ugly bitch
>posts pic where she's qt as fuck
Suck a dick OP, Siggy is wife material and /ourgirl/

PhorYew

>this is ugly

Newt was a 10/10 cunny tho

Is that supposed to be an attractive picture to prove OP wrong? You're not very good at this.

Yeah she's kinda ugly but she also looks badass, she has charisma

>triggered by unattainable highly successful females existing

Was moot finally able to buy a little girl with his Google checks

>Sigourney Weaver is getting internet bullied itt
What did she ever do to you for her to deserve this?

The Alien 3 fiasco doesn't count

Wouldn't say ugly, but she has some butchness about her, probably because she's always taking charge in the aliens movies.. alpha female

Shes one of the few "stronk women" character that actually seems genuine. Most "stronk women" actually come across as pathetic or weak, and it seems fake when they get respect from male peers.

Sigourney Weaver's characters demand respect through competence and rational thinking in the face of extreme stress.

Recently saw Alien and Aliens, shes very good in both.

The ass was flat though, that scene was pointless.

Sigourney Weaver gets more beautiful the longer you look at her. She looks like a normal person with flaws and not a movie star. She lacks an ass or a big bust but this makes her more relatable to men because she is more like a motherly type. Her voice is very feminine too

She's perfect in Aliens too. That scene were lieutenant noob fucks up everything and panics and Sigourney takes over is great and an example of why she can be taken seriously as a strong female character.

She manages to juggle emotions of fear with and aura of competence in a way that seems realistic, whereas other strong females very often oversell themselves to the point where it becomes ridiculous and unrealistic.

>In a modern version of Aliens we would have JLaw as Ripley not even looking scared, giving her resting bitch face to the aliens and quipping as she kills them.

fuck off fagget

She created this website, have some respect.

Newt is my daughter-fu

>it will be dark soon and they mostly come at night... mostly

Is there any movie that handles the whole "has to take care of a kid in extreme danger" thing better than Aliens?

When I saw in the beginning that there would be kids involved I was very sceptical but its handled great.

What an utter blunder of a post.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

My dad was one of her regular furniture movers for her in the past, he said she was really sweet and thankful, often catering food.

I can't remember any other celebrities that he has moved except for Oprah (who is also just as nice) and Ellen (who apperently is a massive bitch).

Did he sniff the seats of her couches and chairs?

Newt is the GOAT child actress. Can anyone even compete?

Vasquez was my favourite stronk womyn, and should have been the bigger influence in the trend. Now we got a bunch of mary sues.

cotton panties have never been this lewd

Vasquez was ok but she paved the way for talentless pieces of shit like Michelle Rodriguez.

This right here.
Also top cunny.

Ooh, Signourney Weaver
I believe you can get me through the night