"wait, so your "Hobby" is to waste 7/8 hours everyday watching movies and tv shows?"

>"wait, so your "Hobby" is to waste 7/8 hours everyday watching movies and tv shows?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cbhl4UeL48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my hobby is being the boytoy of a famous hollywood milf

yes

The sad part is nobody here does that
They just shitpost for 8-12 hrs

7hours? I'm no normie you slut, try 12

No, I hate television.

I just shitpost on Sup Forums

this. most people here are star wars and capeshit fags, and the ones who watch something regularly, watch tv shows. there are few kinosseurs like me around these days

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PLEBEIAN BITCH!

It's not like social media is a better hobby.

>be female
>have an opinion
lolno

>"So let me get this straight user, instead of developing a respectable skill through a productive hobby you choose to do nothing and stare at pixels for 12 hrs?"

yeah and you do you do YOU FUCKING WHORE ???

>"Uh user, you need to work on your anger and manners. I have to leave now, chad's picking me up, we're going to his forest cabin which he hand built from local forest wood. Don't call me :)"

jokes on you, I only like cunny

No. I shitpost on a discussion forum for tawainese animation.

Found wood is a thing.

No, my hobby is to spend 7/8 hours everyday masturbating, and then another 9/10 hours watching movies and tv shows.

>implying Chad has any skills like that

Chad is a "self made man"earning his money working in an administrative position in one of dads businesses.

>"wait, so your "Hobby" is to waste 12 hours everyday checking social media on your phone?"

>"EWW I can't believe I agreed to see a sex offender!!! Chad's father is the District Attorney, I'll make sure I forward your number to him. Maybe in prison you'll learn to respect women and learn a hobby that isn't based on wasting time :)"

How do you know what cunny is?

WHY ARE THERE LINES AND TEXTS FLOATING AROUND YOU THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD

"Chad googled it for me, his dad has dispatched two patrol cars your way. Your hobby wont save you in prison user :)"

I will impress jamal with my cinema knowledge and taste. He will be in such awe that he won't bother raping me

I have spent a whole weeked watching based Georgie Boys videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cbhl4UeL48

In google it only gets you that is a slang for pussy...Either chad is one of us or you are one of us stacy. Either way you are fucked.

You pinch faced bitch. Enjoy looking like a wicked witch in 5 years time.

>Implying she has a respectable skill or most people do

no, posting on an imageboard about watching movies and tv shows

You haven't got your stock gf yet user?

Well, you are a vapid whore using a laptop in a coffeeshop -stockphoto. So I'm still doing better than you.

>omfg user! I love spending 7-10 hours a day on my phone and tablet with tv or movies playing in the background. You're so soft and warm I love cuddling for hours.

This is women nowadays I don't know how you guys are fucking up so hard.

.. uh, do I know you?

>"I overheard you from where I'm sitting. Stace, right? OMG you are SO right! Guys who waste time with movies and tv shows are not attractive at all! I prefer guys who forex trade on their laptop and save bank :^)"

>haha oh wow what a loser
>blogs, posts on tumblr and facebook for a total of 7/8 hours.

>forest wood
sounds believable

>implying any girl knows what pixels even are

>implyimg women aren't the all-knowing wizards who portray a dumb charcter just to appear docile so men can lower their guards so they can trojan them to misery later

Hi virgin

ITT: OP roleplays as a pretty lady

It's still the closest you'll ever get to talking to a pretty lady

Seven eights hours ??

True, but only because I'm roleplaying as you.

>finally reveals her face

oh k bye