Felicia has already lost thousands of fans after announcing she's pregnant. With the baby on the way in 1 week...

Felicia has already lost thousands of fans after announcing she's pregnant. With the baby on the way in 1 week, is this the final nail in her career?

Is Wil Wheaton the father?

I went her face to feel my warm cum

nah it's a 70 year old failed author

>70 year old boyfriend

pretty gross

What career?

wait wha?

>he doesn't know
he looks like a fatter version of the old guy from saw but bald

Geek's waifu

thats babys gonna come out fucked up

yeah his name is Patrick Sheane Duncan.
If you buy his book Dracula Vs Hitler you get a free signed picture of Felicia.
Kinda sad that that was the only way he could shift copies of his book

Her nail is the fact she still want to audition for role of people in there 20's while looking like she is 40.

>talking about someone impregnating bitches left and right being a failure
>on Sup Forums
>while being a virgin

you're keking my keks

holy shit I just looked it up.
So good.

>Patrick Sheane Duncan.

That baby is going have some form of disability famalam

Based geeks. So quirky.

It has Will Wheaton's endorsement blurb on the front cover.

How isn't that on the nyt best seller list?

IS this what the Bataclan looked like?

a failed author you sperg.

>karlie will never humilliated my tiny dick

JDIMSA

just imagine his wrinkly bollocks slapping against her camel pussy

That reminds me. She's never mentioned officially who the father is. This is really weird. She does everything to hide her husband is 70 years old.

Hollywood mostly writes roles for people in their 20s, so it's either go for that or be consigned to mom roles. No one wants to go for mom roles.

It's funny, because that means they thought they had a chance to impregnate her.

>this thing made the camel preggo

Damn son

>70 year old man
>woman nearly 40

if it turns out normal it'll be a miracle

She said in an interview that she doesn't like talking about him because she doesn't want her male fans to get jealous and start attacking her.
I mean, just a day after she announced her pregnancy she lost over 80,000 followers on Twitter.
Neckbeard fans are pathetic

How fucked up is she psychologically?
What did her father do to her?

They started dating when she was 15 and he was in his 40s

He even referenced their relationship in the screenplay for Mr Holland's Opus

That's what I think too. But that's just my speculation.

>Patrick Sheane Duncan
why even live?

Can't be mere speculation, older man dating underage redheaded musician? Felicia Day majored in violin.

God that's fucking weird. She's gotta be fucked up as all hell.

That is some Lolita tier shit.

Nah she's perfectly normal

they didn't date when she was 15. He had an interest in her violin playing and became friends with her through music and literature...They started dating when she was 19 or 20. He looked after her when she was addicted to WoW

>70 year old dad
>40 year old mom
I feel bad for the kid.

Oh, so it's less creepy that he was merely grooming her to be fucked at 15 rather than actually fucking her?
"looked after her", lmao he gladly supported his young pussies source of addiction and being chained to him.

>creepy
No, clever. He was playing the long game, he pulled it off too.

He probably blew thousands on her though so cancels out.

>she doesn't like talking about him because she doesn't want her male fans to get jealous and start attacking her.

Pathetic excuse

She is so pathetic

I wonder why when she does to Cons or speaking events no one has asked her why she hides her husband from the world like the Manhattan Project.
especially all the while she and Wheaton are constantly spouting off about BE YOURSELF DON'T LET PEOPLE JUDGE YOU!

>I wonder why when she does to Cons or speaking events no one has asked her why she hides her husband from the world like the Manhattan Project.

Especially now she is pregnant. I mean, there's ZERO mention of the father.

it's still creepy but I was just clearing up she wasn't 15 when they started dating.
According to her book, at 15 her mom drove her to meet a boy she knew from the internet.
Her mother made her sit in the back seat and make out with the boy for a while and helped her send this pictures to other men on the internet.
Felicia tried to write it all as a funny little story but the entire thing seems so fucked up to me.

fuck all of you

He's a Vietnam vet, so it works out fine

She doesn't want everybody to know that she is a gold digger and that her gamur grrrl personality is fake as fuck

why are white people so sick and degenerate

>Wheaton
Say whatever you want, but that's a badass book cover.

>has no talent
>has "fans"
>pretends she doesn't understand her "fans" just want to look at her ass on Twitter

>Her mother made her sit in the back seat and make out with the boy for a while and helped her send this pictures to other men on the internet.

Wait, her mom made out with the kid?

I'm surprised he's not the dad

nonetheless, he'll take great pleasure in raising the geezer's bastard child

no her mother basically forced felicia to make out with the boy in the back seat of her car while her mother watched from the side walk

>white """"""""""""parenting""""""""""""

there are losers who unironically find her attractive
DUDE VIDEO GAMES LMAO

>kodewithkarlie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up, wesley

>mfw I only fap to her ironically

I won't lie, I'd punch Felicia's stomach so hard and so many times, that the baby would just throw his hands up in defeat and say, "alright, alright, I'll die already!"

For the neckbeards who find her attractive. She is about to get huge milk filled tits. So at least she has that going for her.

It is better for her to have a baby now than being a bitter, insane turbo feminst at age 40 like all other childless middle aged women.

But her husband only has a couple years till he hits the average lifespan of a man

Who the hell is this?

How long do camel pregnancies usually last?

>No one wants to go for mom roles
Then why is that retard a mom?

You just know...

it would be hilarious if the baby comes out half black and it turns out that's the reason she was silent about the dad.

>my face is up here user teehee

lol does anyone seriously believe this coffin dodger got her up the duff and not the pool boy/milk man?

Who is Felicia
Who is Will Wheaton
What are they in

She actually looks fuckable there.

Felicia was a shitty Fallout NV character and Wheaton's only good role was Stand By Me.

She's always been hideous but people fell for the DUDE REDHEADS meme.

LISTEN DICKS
I
S
T
E
N

D
I
C
K
S

He's going to fit in on Sup Forums just fine

>
>>mfw I only fap to her ironically
sounds cool

>just a day after she announced her pregnancy she lost over 80,000 followers on Twitter.
I thought OP was kidding.

Yeah, blew thousands of loads probably.

Pregnant woman are gross. What is surprising? The idea that their nerdy goddess is tainted is offensive to permavirgin nerds and lesbos.

>He looked after her when she was addicted to WoW
What? That's not a real addiction.

Is it?

are you fucking with me Sup Forums?
is her husband really a 70yr old?

it's the whole reason Felicia is famous in the first place. She made a webseries loosely based on her own addiction.
Her "addiction" was 8 hours a day on and off for two years

It really is.

no we're not

unless that patrick sheane duncan is some other guy

felicia has said before that age isn't a problem for her, she's attracted to how smart a person is.
I just feel sorry for her kid, it'll probably have something wrong with it

How do u know she lost 80k?

>Felicia day actually looks attractive now

I hate my fetish sometimes

>Whil Wheaton
>Anything other than a massive betacuck

IKTF

If only...

He's got his hands full with his wife's sons

he's just a beta white knight like most of her fans

Behold, your new nerd girl to worship

Is a massive schnoz a necessary prerequisite or something?

I know that feel.
If she had done my fetish, I would probably start fapping to her, fug

yeah I guess
she seems more believable given she's been a weeb of sorts since forever

Jodelle is cute! CUTE!

First thread I've been disgusted by today