It's official: Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars movie ever

>There was a time (in a galaxy far, far away, etc) when the likes of IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes didn’t exist: without a calculated percentage to guide them, bewildered film fans had to form opinions via a precarious process of watching films and then thinking about them.

>Luckily, Mike Klimo, the author of ground-breaking study ‘Ring Theory: The Hidden Artistry of the Star Wars Prequels’, has delved into the depths of the Star Wars archives to find original reviews of each film, then processing them through the Rotten Tomatoes scoring system. The results are startling:

>The general consensus – spanning critics, fans, obsessive Star Wars experts – is that the original trilogy is far superior to the prequel. But this study throws that all into disarray: The Empire Strikes Back, that firm beloved favourite, at a tepid 63%? Revenge of the Sith – better than the rest of the prequel trilogy but still a little bit bad – a clean winner at 80%?

telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/best-worst-movies-poll/

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=daE1AQC0wKM

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/best-worst-movies-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

II>V>III>IV>VI>I>VII

No one can resist the meme power of Episode 3

3 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 7 > r1

Go the fuck back to Rebbit

If only I had this internet I would be able to verify that op's image isn't manipulated ... sadly I will never know and therefore am a helpless victim of his brilliant trolling.

Ironic.....

Hating the prequels is literally plebbit

did you even read the link?

>Mike Klimo, the author of ground-breaking study ‘Ring Theory

t. Mike Klimo

Make way make way for the patrician ranking right here:

4>5>3>6>1>r1>7>2

Prequel defending is 100% rebbit tier. At least it was before the force awakens came out.

>>Luckily, Mike Klimo, the author of ground-breaking study ‘Ring Theory: The Hidden Artistry of the Star Wars Prequels’

DROPPED

Not really its not like star wars was ever anything more than star wars. ep 1-6 for life

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > Rogue One > TFA

REY IS OBI WANS DAUGHTERREY IS OBI WANS DAUGHTERREY IS OBI WANS DAUGHTERREY IS OBI WANS DAUGHTERREY IS OBI WANS DAUGHTER

that thread theme is the funniest thing

"ground-breaking study 'Ring Theory'"

lol. that was the most autistic thing ever created, and that includes wookieepedia and that dude that wrote 2000 episode summaries for various frasier spinoffs.

V>IV>VI>RO>TFA>III>I>II

>reddeeettt xDDD

>its a Rotten Tomatoes thread

>Disney shit above anything

Reddit indeed

My post was about relativity. They're all pretty shit except for the empire.

>Jim Rash in the back
top kek. I bet they're all writers for the show

OFFICIAL RANKS NOW

3>4>2>5>6>1

DEAL WITH IT

>Andrew O’Hagan’s review of The Phantom Menace was a heartfelt, gushing affair: "Reader, I loved it" he begins, proceeding to defend the "daring and beautiful" film from the critics and "a fraternity of sad fanatics, people who liked the previous films rather too much and never got over it".

You are bad and you should feel bad for making me check.

Read the article. The percentages shown in OP pick are at the time of release, meaning they aren't tainted by nerds filled with nostalgia reviewing a movie 20+ years later

How am i supposed to take this website seriously ?

Instead the newer movies are tainted by nerds filled with nostalgia reviewing the sequel to the material. Much better.

V > IV > second half of VI > VII > III > first half of VI > I > That Ewok movie > The Clone Wars movie > The Holiday Special > II

cool wizard outfit

anyway rotten tomatoes is retarded

who cares if critics give a thumbs up or down

they are clearly scared of anything new but love anything that's SJW or has gay niggers in it

>telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/best-worst-movies-poll/
Well I'm going to say it:
TFA gives me that same feeling as the TOS.

That was the whole point of the movie. I can just picture executives around a boardroom table saying "We need to make a movie that gives viewers the same feeling as TOS". Which is why it's a pastiche of A New Hope. It's a really faithful and authentic copy, but that doesn't make it very original. They have to move on to new material in episode 8, or this series is going to be doomed to stagnation.