Guys, this is so much better than the original in every way

Guys, this is so much better than the original in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1484408964719.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll believe it when I see it.

BIG BLACK _GUN_

>and it's incredible

Why do sites love using that line?

WE

Is that Dr.Dre

>punching the air with delight

>punching the air in delight

Is the person a literal child?

Women
Reddit
Tumblr
Normies
Memes
Clickbait
(This is how you're supposed to feel, goy. All the cool kids are feeling it) Jewry

Take your pick.

>It's superior in every way
What do they mean by that?

>Jack Bower can not compete
What's that supposed to mean?

He's so fucking ugly.

Clickbait. Hyper exaggeration for them hits.

I'm not upset or anything. People thinking this guy "replaces" Jack Bauer are dumb. This is Fox. If anything this show will push the same hyper-nationalism, sense of justice, and love of violent conflict that the first series did.

uhh don't be a fucking bigot ok???

>The Guardian

I think you meant

>(((The Guardian)))

>always fucking blacks
>no other fucking race
I'm starting to become racist

>implying anyone will watch without based Jack

2 4 I N C H E S

Episode 1 will get 20 million viewers like every other show that's ever premiered after the Super Bowl.

What do you think Episode 2 will drop to?

>X is Y, and it's awesome/perfect/incredible/amazing

I refuse to ever read any article with a title like this

Kiefer's finished. Sad!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE

HOW GREAT

THE NEW 24 IS

If I was Mexican I'd be pissed. There's like three times the amount of hispanics as compared to black people and yet all they get are love interests and wacky sidekicks

This is real?

WHERE DA WEED?

They should have finished Jack Bauer's storyline before doing whatever the fuck this is.

They chose a cheap ugly black guy, instead of someone closer to Denzel in terms of looks and talent.

You mean you don't just need to get up and move after watching something that completely blows your mind?
I mean, I don't do it very often, but I'll pull a few moves on the rare occasion I do see something that's actually 10/10.

Honestly I'm surprised, non-white Hispanics never call for more representation, it's always blacks that whine even though they only make up 12% and have been getting fairly represented since the 80s. Oh well, good on them for not complaining

I do this though.

I watched Chinatown blind a few years ago and when the big twist hit me I had to pause the movie and walk around. lol I did not see it coming.

I think it's because Mexican TV has been a thing for a long time.

Wouldn't mind more hot Latina women in film though. I'm reminded of the lead lady in Running Man opposite Arnold. She was pretty darn fine.

They're humans, meanwhile baboons yell whenever you don't give them attention

>x SLAMS y
>and you'll never believe what happened next
>and why its wrong

Black Bauer

They make their own. Mexico has a healthy, rapidly-growing film industry, the US has a pretty decent market for Spanish-speaking entertainment, and Hollywood is actually loaded with Hispanic filmmakers

oh look it's another Sup Forumstards can't handle black people being in tv shows or movies thread. why are you so threatened by black people? if they're really as stupid and lazy as you say they are you have nothing to fear right?

oh right you all are autistic retards who live at home and blame all of your problems on the jews and make up for the lack of any accomplishments of your own by latching on to the accomplishments of the white race.

I feel like I've seen this exact post like 65,000 times now

its JIDF they lurk here

just by this photo you can tell this is a lie.

look at his facial expression and posture.

its shit

>autistic retards who live at home
what's wrong with living at home

I go to work, I pay my rent. I'm supposed to live in someone else's house? Share an apartment with some hipster racially diverse friends and have wacky adventures?

Explain please you turbo sjw

>what's wrong with living at home
The manchild meme is real.

If an ugly nigger reboot can get people into watching fox and start getting redpilled about nationalism Im all for it.

explain how living in my own home is being a manchild

they're all illegals in hiding

>A nigger plays in this shit show, so it CAN'T be good.

Sup Forums ======>

Literal underage, who the fuck refers to living in your own house as "living at home" as if its a negative thing.

It shows you're a child who still needs his parents as a safety net.

they probably dont want to draw attention to the fact that 1/3 of the population of mexico is in the US

>who still needs his parents as a safety net
wtf are you on about you retard

where did I say my parents lived in my home? they have their own

wtf

>come into thread expecting triggered white boys pissing themselves in impotent anger
>not disappointed

fucking lol

This part was pretty kino
i.4cdn.org/gif/1484408964719.webm

Let's get real here I loved the original but it was pretty stupid at times. The fact that it's only 12 episodes instead of trying to stretch one story out for 24 episodes is a good sign.

I shake my wrists when imagining stuff sometimes
It's a habit I have to be careful not to let out in front of anyone

They have offically gone too far