I saw Paul Dano at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Paul Dano at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Prisoners", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me classic hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Paul waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Paul stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Paul simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U
youtube.com/watch?v=oDzlKeCkYvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely classic

Classic

youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

No one man should have all that classic

Classic Paul Dano

What's going on in this thread?

Fuck you

C L A S S I C

classic paul dano

Well that's classic Dano for ya

Hey whats this meme

これはクラスポールです

Dassic Clano.

>This is Class Paul
What a fucking mess

>Class

tres classique

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Sup Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDzlKeCkYvs

I can not watch that without laughing, it is SO STUPID.

absolutely classic

Classic user

Ha! Classic Paul Dano.

Classy Paul Dano

classic thread

>"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave. Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around,[5] screaming obscenities at them. Steve McQueen, having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.[6][7]

>he offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long.[8] The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands.[9] The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.[10]

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[11][12] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[11][13]

I don't get it

Hey Paul, I saw you last night in Swiss Army Man, I thought your performance was pretty good.

Not stellar, I don't want you getting a big head about it, but it was solid.

classic

いいえいいえ、これは古典的なダノさん。

今私は本当に古典になった

日本語でおk。

ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC

すみません I was too excited to join in on posting