where...is....padme....

Other urls found in this thread:

retrozap.com/padme-didnt-die-of-a-broken-heart/
youtube.com/watch?v=0NYy4cT3Mzc
youtu.be/uE-1RPDqJAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y-you killed her in your anger....

CONGRATS, YOU HAVE TWINS

So how did Sheev know about Padme dying anyway?

Everything was bound to go right in the most successful franchise in the history of cinema. Every episode follows an interesting mix of intergalactic beings and each one is more distinguishable and exciting than the last. Since the older Star Wars movies, the series has constantly proven to be a pioneer in the use of special effects, which help to create glorious action sequences and vast worlds.

George Lucas is a genius for conceiving the series; and has done a good job on making kids around the world the happiest they have ever been with his clever marketing and release of an wide range of high quality toys and video games. Selling the franchise to Disney was another great decision and master-stroke by Lucas. Star Wars began with only one major female character and a lack of diversity among the cast, but has started providing main roles to minorities and female actors. This just goes to show how far spread the love for Star Wars has across the world. Now anybody, be you black, white, asian, male, female can enjoy these movies and look up to a hero of their own ethnicity and nationality.

>b-but it's a dull and overrated franchise
"No!"
It's like poetry. Every stanza rhymes with the last one. Characters such as Yoda, and Kylo Ren are not dull. They are some of the most distinguishable characters in history and have many layers to their personality.

I began marking on some paper each time an iconic phrase came up. I had to stop after the first 10 minutes because every line in each movies is so memorable!. The series is so ingrained into society that even people in the slums of Uganda know what the phrase "Use the force" means and where it came from. I read a loving review of Star Wars by Steven Spielberg. He wrote something like, "If kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they are spending their time wisely." And he is correct. He's not being ironic. When watching Star Wars you are, in fact, watching the best movies ever made in the history of cinema.

>Dad montage starts

Isn't that obvious?

retrozap.com/padme-didnt-die-of-a-broken-heart/

kek

this is so fucking dumb holy shit

how would he siphon her from lightyears away

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

youtube.com/watch?v=0NYy4cT3Mzc

Some of the cringiest line delivery I've ever heard

A true kek to be had

Well it wasnt a secret

He felt someone losing the will to live

Except it was. Bail Organa took Obi-Wan and Padme to some far away world where Palpatine wouldn't find them. Anakin was operated in the same time.

>It wasn't a secret

Her funeral was later. He died in the same time when Anakin was operated.

All those people signed up a NDA, duh.

*She

You don't announce someone has died and have the funeral on the same day.
There's no way to tell how much time passed between the scenes.

Tell me where is Padme for I much desire to speak to her

I still don't understand why anakin became a sith and killed padme

youtu.be/uE-1RPDqJAY
Now this is going to be in my head all day.

this

kek, hope this meme will spread !
Is this your OC?

who?