twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>US enter war in 1944
>the war isn't over by 1945

Really makes you think.

>real life
>non-Americans are important

Top kek

*is

Britfag here. We are taught that Americans refused to enter the war, only did so when they were attacked (and not even really attacked, one ship of their was hit and that was it) and the war was long over after allied and russian victories, after which they dropped the atomic bombs on Japan, an ultimately unnecessary exclamation point. Then they went about subjugating that country for decades.

Yeah that flick was just ameritard propaganda

Your education is shit, probably run by a bunch of USSR-loving cucks

>Americans enter WW1 in 1917
>war is over by 1918
Europeans' eyes are always bigger than their stomachs when it comes to war, they can never finish what they started.

>WW2 movie
>Soviets are portrayed as the good guys

We're taught amerishits aren't even people.

>WW2 movie
>british guns are reliable and don't constantly jam

>Russian

so this is the power of british education

>WW1 Movie
>The Allies aren't simply walking out into enemy fire like retards

Not even historically accurate

Peiper biopic when

if my grandpa and the other US merchant marines didn't send over shit the bongs would've been fucked

>He doesn't believe America saved the day in WW2

What country do you hail from? So I can point out when and where we saved your ass.

>US military base attacked
>not really an attack because ???
>countries still haven't surrendered and still send out suicide pilots
>war long over
Literal British education, everybody.

Russia existed as part of the Soviet Union you know. Hence the "union"

>WW2 thread
>Euros are mad Americans didn't stop them from killing each other sooner

>and not even really attacked, one ship of their was hit and that was it
What would you have us do, bong? Apologize to the Japs for our white privilege?

Yes, yes, good job, US, really, well done

HOWEVER

literal fake news photo

It's not the USA's fault they had to rescue France because the other countries couldn't do it

>British education

especially your comments about Japan are braindead. Both the atomic bombings and the post-war occupation by the USA were sheer acts of humanitarian goodwill. The atomic bombings saved millions of Japanese lives and a hundred thousand American lives from the inevitable invasion/massacre. The post-war occupation molded Japan into what is today basically a superpower.

>the atomic bombings were unnecessary when the Japanese refused to surrender
>HURP A DURP 1 big bomb is somehow worse than 5000 smaller bombs that set entire cities on fire

>proud of Zerg-rushing the enemy
Why were the commies so shit?

>proud of joining the war when its over and dropping nuclear weapons on civilians

9/11 was a sheer act of humanitarian goodwill, Shartard.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

the only reason Truman dropped the bombs was to test them out and try to scare the Russians

Japan had 90% of its major towns and cities destroyed anyway, what were two more??

they offered surrender as long as they got to keep the emperor, a purely religious figure, US said no

it was the sizeable Russian army amassing in Manchuria that caused japan to surrender

the US was France tier effective in ww2, but they needed something to feel good about whilst they went about imperializing the rest of the world for the next few decades

>throwing hordes of disposable men wearing american boots that only got to the battle on american trucks covered by american fighters

Oh look it's the guy who leads Americuckstan in bending over for the BBC.

>Both the atomic bombings and the post-war occupation by the USA were sheer acts of humanitarian goodwill.
too obvious 3/10

Avatarfagging is against the rules.

>it's a "eurocucks start an anti-American thread at a time when Sup Forums is full of Americans" episode

Big mistake

>It's a European tries to b8 Americans but fails episode

Don't blame me, my teach was pretty clear that a country that has never experienced war in its own country can never understand it.

He often said America's only real war was its civil war and that was one of the most pointless civil wars in history. He never considered either Iraq war a real war, saying America would bomb a tree in Australia and call it a war.

>"Whoops, accidentaly gave $9000 to Dr. Anime Shekelshart."

KINO
I
N
O

Well they did get to keep their emperor but in name only like the queen of England

>LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM, WHAT NOW YuroKEKS HEHEHEHEHEHE.

>America nuking Japan was unnecessary

>Yuropoor educational system

It's what made them stop. We saved lives by dropping the bomb on them. They told their soldiers that Americans would torture rape and murder them if caught. That's why they were taken their planes and kamikaze them into our trenches. There were remote bases set up in the ocean by the Japanese that were still running well into the 70's and 80's because they were told to never stand down.

I think your a liberal retard who knows nothing about war or history.

>how hollywood brainwashed the world

really joggles my noggin

The history books at my school for some reason said the battle of Britain was the main reason the Germans didn't win

Anyone that says the bombs were unnecessary really needs to read up on Operation Downfall. They were devastating, sure, but the projected casualties of an invasion were extremely high and the military leaders of Japan refused surrender.

i dont believe you

>implying Ruskies would still exist without the Lend-Lease act

>We saved lives by dropping the bomb on them.

Do Americans really truly believe this?

Majority of it went to the UK.

This.

Wars America won:
- vs itself
- vs a bunch of indians savages who fought among themselves
- vs middle-eastern hospitals

Wars America lost:
- vs a bunch of gooks in the jungle
- vs 1 bearded muslim

More lives would have been lost invading Japan than from the nukes

Russia was going to invade before the US ever were

yes bombing two cities of innocent civilians was so brave and heroic of you. good job. pat yourself at the back.

>muh nukes killed many people
Tojos aren't human. Prove me wrong..

tankies btfo

>tfw I could've had a japanese waifu if murika didn't cockblock the expansion
BLYAD

>they offered surrender as long as they got to keep the emperor, a purely religious figure, US said no
That's just wrong. The Japanese demanded that all their leadership remain intact, including the military generals.

I hate amerifats but there is some logic to his statement. The nips were fully prepared to fight until every single jap died. If America was to invade, it would undoubtedly results in a loss of life much, much greater than the two atomic bombings.

Historian here. We teach that France and Europe started World War II in sheer naked jealousy of the economic boom post Treaty of Versailles Germany went through and got their shit slapped down by the superior nation. And the only reason they managed to survive is from a combination of Germany's good will in not pushing that front, and their nakedly open sucking of Stalin's cock, giving half of Europe to the Communists to save face.

>- vs middle-eastern hospitals

kek

>did more fighting than Britain
>gave money and weapons to russia preventing its collapse
>conquered all of western europe in less than a year
>almost single handedly defeated Japan
fuck off

(You) should try harder next time.

I used to think of WWII just like Americucks thought of it. Its because the history books were literally copy/pasta translations of american ones. I watched movies and played games about WWII. Then when I came to AMERIKEKISTAN for college, I started reading in depth about the whole theatre of war. Conclusion is that Soviet Russia enternally BTFOed Nazi Germany, and ultimately ended the war. Even without Americucks they would have done it. To all Americans that believe different.
>Stay cuck, and delusional

Well why don't we nuke Syria then? I don't see why that amerifat logic doesn't apply to every conflict ever. Let's nuke everything, it'll save lives.

>Roughly 17.5 million tons of military equipment, vehicles, industrial supplies, and food were shipped from the Western Hemisphere to the USSR, 94% coming from the US. For comparison, a total of 22 million tons landed in Europe to supply American forces from January 1942 to May 1945. It has been estimated that American deliveries to the USSR through the Persian Corridor alone were sufficient, by US Army standards, to maintain sixty combat divisions in the line.
>The United States gave to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the High-octane aviation fuel,[24] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

The commies still got a shit ton

>not realizing that Russia was the true villain of WW2 all along
>ignoring the 40 years that followed WW2 proving it

"The Allies" didn't win shit. Only Russia did.

The Soviets didn't declare war until the bombs were dropped.

syrians arnt japanese, syrian society doesnt spend the entire life of its citizens saying that there sole purpose is to live and die for the emperor, like japan did pre ww2. And also unlike syria, japan was almost 100% homogenous at the start of ww2, syria is a melting pot of middle eastern people and religions

>nuking two cities full of innocent people saved lives

If this is the case why haven't nukes ever been used again? Why won't America admit using them was a mistake?

>make a shitload of money on a foreign war
>pretend they're heroes because they rented some weapons
Yeah just fuck off will you

Conscripts are so cheap though, it's honestly never a bad tactic, especially if you get the cloning vats so you can train two for the price of one

Russia has been the enemy of the west since 1917. Just because they sucked at fighting and lost the most people in WW2 doesnt mean they did the most to defeat Hitler

That's pretty accurate.

yes but they did have a jap defeating army in Manchuria before the bombs were dropped

Roosevelt literally financed everyone except the japs.

democrats blow dick

Because your retardedly simple thinking doesn't allow you to take modern circumstances into account when you sperg about 70 year old events on the internet.

Why not nuke Vietnam then? Very devoted and very homogenous. Exactly how homogenous should society be for you to nuke it instead of invading? I understand this is somehow important to you

When we used nukes we were the only ones who had them on earth. We used them twice to end the deadliest war of all time, obviously using them now in Syria would be completely different and insane

>Nazis losing decively already against Britons
>Getting absolutely rekt in Stalingrad due to Hitler's shitty leadership.
>HURR DURR AMERICANS SAVED EUROPE

Americans always ruin everything.

same reason we backed out of nuking the koreans, china was right fucking there, and they were ready to do a full scale invasion

In Japan, the projected the most conservative estimates put American casualties alone at about a half a million.

I doubt anyone is projecting those kinds of numbers in the conflicts over in Syria.

>I-I can't justify what we did BUT WE'RE STILL RIGHT USA USA USA
Alrighty then

Don't try explaining this to them, the depth of knowledge on Sup Forums pertaining to why wars are fought the way they are is the instruction booklet for Risk.

So exactly like Russia in Japan then eh?

>most conservative estimates put American casualties alone at about a half a million
Most "conservative" estimates tell us that Nips would surrender in a week. But you keep telling yourself that you just had to nuke civvies

>then they went about subjugating them for decades
It's true. They were literally drowning the Japanese with money and trade.

Your making assumptions based around either a lack of knowledge, false statements or your just trying to troll.

The Japanese were willing to fight to the last man. They would take their planes that were hit and kamikaze into our trenches and other planes. Think of ISIS or al-queda, but imagine a whole country that fight they way they do. Victory or death.

Are you really so dense that you can't see the difference between dropping nukes on an island nation vs a non-island nation?

>Nazis losing decively already against Britons
wrong
>Getting absolutely rekt in Stalingrad due to Hitler's shitty leadership.
true, but that was in 1942, hardly the end of the war
>HURR DURR AMERICANS SAVED EUROPE
we saved half of Europe from soviet domination, so yes

That's patently false. Japanese leadership was in a complete deadlock, with the military war Hawks holding slightly more power.

Oh, so it has to be an island now? Why exactly? Have you seen a map? Japan isn't exactly in the middle of the ocean.

No, not at all like it, we were already fighting the chinese in the korean war, and had very tenuous relations with them during vietnam. Comparatively we had a alliance with the russians during ww2, and even then, the parts of japan we nuked, were on the south end of the main island, far away from russian territory

>wrong

Britons would have stayed independent despite losing the war. That's a win-win situation.

>we saved half of Europe from soviet domination, so yes
Britain would have allied with Nazis to take out the communists.

Oh yes, that's what US history book will always say. After all, you would otherwise have to admit that you only dropped a nuke on civvies to show the world that you have a nuke to drop.

>death rate 1 - 1.3 against backstabbing nazis
>half of deaths are civilians
>ZERG RUSH xD
Easy to speak from safe place. USA is like guy who joined end of the fight and kicked beaten bully in the stomach.

You know there are multiple factors that go into decision-making, right? And that the people making these decisions weren't the same people making military decisions in 1970 or 2017, right?

No, that's what all historical accounts say, thanks to records of the counsil meetings in Japan. Keep trying.

>kicked beaten bully in the stomach.
No, it was more like throwing acid on his face.

YOU FUCKING GOYS ARE ALL RETARDED. THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTIC TO GET YOUR GENTILES FIGHTING EACH OTHER JUST LIKE IN BOTH WORLD WARS WHILE DISTRACTING YOU FROM THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO RULES OVER YOU.