Hellboy 3 might actually still happen

>Hellboy 3 might actually still happen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGDT/status/821791584048005120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all that anti-Trump butthurt on his twitter

as much as I'd like to see this, I won't get my hopes up

I'm sick of Guillermo and his "maybe" and "might" movies.

twitter.com/RealGDT/status/821791584048005120

The head of Legendary Pictures just got fired for Greenlighting Pacific Rim 2.

Keep Hope Alive!

>trying to get support for a project
>immediately alienates 50 million+ potential supporters

what did Del Taco mean by this?

it'll never make it

actors are too old, it'll be shit

>if there's 100k votes I MIGHT be bothered to discuss the POSSIBILITY of MAYBE seeing about a sequel

Fuck off Taco

I remember 10 years ago this fucker was supposed to be booked up with directing gigs till 2020

He's a spic so it's acceptable.
Imagine Mexico is actually a nice place with lots of American immigrants and some Mexican wins the Mexican presidency and he preaches to his fellow Mexicans that the gringos need to get the fuck out.
He might be based for standing up for his native raza but whitey would be butthurt and cry reverse racism.
Same reason its okay for Mexicans to be butthurt about Trump since they can't view him objectively.

WILL HE OR WONT HE?!!??

>Only asking for 100k votes

>Has 5 times that amount of followers

God it would be hilarious if he can't get the votes.

2017 would be off to a good start.

he might
maybe

Good.

The first was a bomb and everything else this guy has done has bombed since what Hellboy 1?

It was a Sony Puctures level bad investment.

>is our chance to vote the right way in 2017

Okay seriously this just tells me how bad he probably is at negotiating
Because he instantly alienated a bunch of people who really had nothing to do with the issue
I assume it is a dig at Trump and/or Brexit.

yup

This.

He's a Mexican migrant in the U.S.

He's at least not totally retarded for his Trump sentiments.

did Specific Blimp not do well?
i thought it was a hit

Hellboy 2 a shit and reset character growth made in the first movie.

Also fuck that stupid ass ending of HB getting his girl preggers.

all the mexicans here are butthurt but the ones I talk to on Sup Forums just laugh and tell you to build the wall

Fucking this.

Hahaha

Nah dude maybe it did alright if you include all the merchandising but otherwise it didn't do very well for such a big budget

He's just a butthurt commie faggot. He literally ran away from Mexico because it was such a shit hole (no, really, read his interviews where he talks about what a dump the country is and why his rich ass was sent away), and now he's whining that some Americans don't want the U.S. to become Mexico 2.0

He's irrational.

But he's a film director, not a fucking political scientist. So who cares.

All that matters is that he makes good movies.

...Since he can't even do that right, he's basically irrelevant.

>>He's a Mexican migrant in the U.S.
And Illegal one?

It's still the "safe" view to hate Trump, at least in Hollywoodland. Most Twitter users are anti-Trump and the pro-Trump omes are cringey anime/frog avatar faggots.

No, but the guy isn't too bright.

>>But he's a film director, not a fucking political scientist. So who cares.
I don't care about his political view. I am judging this from a marketing standpoint.
Imagine you are a producer for a movie
You gave some director a bunch of money and he runs his mouth on twitter alienating people.

Maybe there is a reason he has trouble getting money for another big movie.
Maybe this isn't the first time he has done something along these lines.

And I am not saying you need to be a marketing genius or you are not allowed to speak out but you also should know that at that level it can cost you stuff.

>It's still the "safe" view to hate Trump, at least in Hollywoodland.
Is it really safer than not bringing it up at all?
I do see a lot of Taylor Swift getting shit for not doing anything to support Hillary or having black friends or shit like that.

My gut instinct is to just not bring it up at all since some people might just be annoyed by the mere mention of politics even if they agree but you might be right that it is different in America.

No one cares about Drumpfkins. They are an irrelevant demographic when it comes to movies.

The reason he has trouble getting money for films is because he panders to fanbois, who like Drumpfkins, are an irrelevant, tiny audience who don't go to movies.

Look at the number one movies in the country for the last 2 months - Rogue One (which went out of it's way in the marketing to shit on Drumpfkins) and Hidden Figures, a fantasy about Stronk Black Women taking Americans to space.

DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's said time and again he wants to make it and finish the trilogy, but what' makes this time any different?

He's always said that the suits don't want to do it because it always does mediocre at the box office, but is big at home.

>Rogue One (which went out of it's way in the marketing to shit on Drumpfkins)
How do you know how much money that lost them?

What about At The Mountaints of Madness my taco friend?

Remember that, Gueermo?

The left as a whole has mostly doubled down, and adopted a, "if you aren't against him, you indirectly support him by being neutral stance."

>"if you aren't against him, you indirectly support him by being neutral stance."
Interesting.
In Europe that is really only a thing in Germany.

will it be flopkino?

Not a red cent. It's going to make over a billion dollars.

It's a massive, smashing, unrivaled success. The highest grossing released in 2016.

>It's going to make over a billion dollars.
Of course.
That is not what I am asking.

I am asking if they lost any money from that and if you were a producer if you would be fine with that?

Everyone's thankful it got cancelled after reading the script.

And I'm telling you, no, they didn't lose any money with it, and yes, the producers are ecstatic with it's performance.

No one cares about Drumpfkins. They are absolutely irrelevant when it comes to box office.

99.99999% of people who will pay to see a Del Toro film fall in to two camps;

They hate Trump or They Do Not Give A Shit At All.

0.0000000000000001% of Trump supporters would ever go and watch one of his movies.

Now, if he SUPPORTED Trump, that would fuck with your box office. That would damage your bottom line. So if I was a producer I'd be pissed if anyone that worked for me talked positively about Trump on twitter.

I thought we were talking about star wars.

Really Red states don't watch star wars?

If Red States DO watch Star Wars then it just proves my point - Shitting on Drumpfkins didn't hurt it at all.

>at all.
How do you know?

Well Mexicans on Sup Forums are all forced meme posting faggots so

I don't remember Trump ever saying he had a problem with immigrants who weren't here illegally.

Not sure where the logic comes from.

>HE'S THREATENING TO ROUND UP RAPISTS. MY UNCLE IS A RAPIST. HE WANTS TO TEAR MY FAMILY APART

Would only be accurate analogy if whites in Mexico were sapping billions from the Mexican economy and didn't serve time for any crimes they commit

Because it's the highest grossing movie of the year.

How do you know shitting on Drumpfkins didn't help it?

I bet Americans contribute more to the Mexican economy than Mexicans do

>Because it's the highest grossing movie of the year.
Yeah of course.
That is why I am saying shitting on any group would be stupid

>How do you know shitting on Drumpfkins didn't help it?
Maybe it did.
But I think it is easier to not do something if somebody pisses you off rather than support something you wouldn't have.

But I think it's easier to appeal to paying customers than people that aren't customers.

Yeah exactly.
Its easier to influence the person with money already in hand in either direction than getting people to support something they wouldn't have.

there's really no reason to actually support trump unless youre one of the billionaire bankers on his cabinet since all he's doing is embezzling tons of wealth from america to his friends

Precisely. People who hate Drumpf have money and spend it on movies and entertainment.

Drumpfkins don't have expendable incomes and don't watch movies.

So Red states don't watch star wars?

>Since he can't even do that right
wot

What's that got to do with anything?

Del Toro makes garbage movies for low I.Q. mouth breathers.

how are you going to survive 4 years constantly shaking with impotent rage?

You said people who vote for Trump don't watch movies and spend money.

So red states wouldn't watch star wars.

50k left. 17 hours.
It's funny because he used to say that Hellboy III will get made if Pacific Rim 2 is a success. A movie which is currently falling apart.

So everyone in a Red State is a Drumpfkin?

>You said people who vote from Trump

I said Drumpfkins. Vocal supporters.

Most people who voted for REPUBLICANS couldn't care less about politics.

>everyone hates Del Toro now

doesn't this ever get boring?

>I said Drumpfkins. Vocal supporters.
And that is a very small minority? How many people do you think that is?

>Be Drumpfkin

>Boast that you spend money on Rogue One after the marketing specifically targeted you as a piece of shit

lol. cucks.

The same way you survived the last 8

Of the purchasing public?

I already said - An irrelevant quantity.

The facts clearly support this position.

Movies that appeal to Right Wingers (which Drumpfkins are) like Patriots Day, are flops. Movies which openly shit on Drumpfkins, like Rogue One and Hidden Figures, are hits.

Sup Forums never liked Del Taco.

>An irrelevant quantity.
Like how many?

>not a fucking political scientist
Why would politics have anything to do with Trump's America?

Pan's Labyrinth is good, and so are Hellboy 1 and 2, even though they are for simpletons

vote Hell Yes, faggots

FUCK DELFAGO

>rioting and self immolation
>same as the right

this thread is about movies, cupcake

All these Hispanic Americans think Trump is going to kick them out when they came here legally. They have nothing to worry about. In fact, this means there's less competition for jobs and less crime. And that's beneficial to them. GDT doesn't understand this so he sounds like an idiot on Twitter.

>twittershit posts are tv and film

didnt know i was on Sup Forums

it's about the Hellboy films, precious

yea theres a whole lot of discussion going on snowflake

But if those American immigrants were a bunch of poor dumb people who sucked at assimilating and had much higher crime rates than the Mexican population, then the Americans would have no right to be angry that their presence was not exactly welcome.

The inability of the spic to recognize his inferiority and change is at the core of the animus between white America and the spic horde.

Trump won the election. He's not some fringe guy you can ignore.

You're really fortunate that the user you're talking to has decided not to point out that your posts are just blank assertions with zero empirical basis.

Movies which appeal to right-wingers like American Sniper, the biggest movie of its year?

I asked him several times how he would know that.

But yeah I was working towards him admitting it might be any monetary loss and then asking him how big that would have to be to be a problem if he were a producer.

>getting this anally ravaged that a guy retweeted shit

seriously?

> illegal immigrants

why is this distinction never brought up?

If you suddenly push invited people out of your house; that is questionable. If people come in uninvited and expect you to capitulate... BUILD A FUCKING WALL

>vote the right way
>still being this butthurt
I would expect nothing less from a hellboyfag.