Now that the dust has settled, this movie was shit

Now that the dust has settled, this movie was shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
vid.me/MT2z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correction: The first hour was shit,the war scenes were very good and the ending sucked.

>war scenes were very good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other way around. His home life and training were GOAT. The war shit sucked and was way too rushed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was bored for the most part
Its okay

this looks sped up?

Found the numales.

that has literally nothing to do with it

youre an idiot

the combt scenes were cheesy, forced, unrealistic and filled with cliches

there is far better combat scenes out there in film and television.

You're an idiot.

Also, having held and fired a BAR they weigh too much for even a stronger person to do that. I'm not a weakling, but the rifles weigh around 20 pounds and are quite cumbersome and awkward to hold. If he held it like that he would just be firing it at the ground not holding it up firing accurately.

If he had used a Thompson or a Grease gun, I could see it. Bodies don't work like that either.

This was twice the film that Saving Private Ryan was. More emotional, crazier battle scenes and the greatest third act you will ever see.

Why does Sup Forums like Mel Gibson again?

SPR is sneaky trash

this film is cheesy trash

they are both awful examples of anti-war films

>the combt scenes were cheesy,
nothing cheesy about them

>forced,
you're just shitting words out of your mouth

>unrealistic
they were very realistic. it showed the chaos of war. it showed people slipping on blood and guts, don't remember a war movie doing that recently.

>and filled with cliches
in this thread there are three examples of non-cliches

>there is far better combat scenes out there in film and television.
Name 3.

In most films the war scenes are clean and dying people barely bleed. They show a tiny hole in the front, tiny hole in the back and then the person dies. What did they die of? In Hacksaw Ridge you see them bleed to death, you see their organs or their heads explode.

War isn't clean.

>if I can't do it no one can
That scene is there to show the fucked up and crazy shit people do in war.

Wait the grenade goes flying from the gooks hand?

wait your saying full power rifle rounds go through a body i call bs on that i like the color blue and eat spaghetti on sundays i think bullets cant go through me

>That scene is there to show the fucked up and crazy shit people do in war.

How brainwashed can you possibly be?

Let me rephrase... More authentic battle scenes than Come and See, with less fat

>How brainwashed can you possibly be?
>t. sheltered numale

Adventure Time is on, better stop posting cause you'll miss it.

You're an idiot.

>nothing cheesy about them
>you're just shitting words out of your mouth
>they were very realistic
>Name 3.

Worst counter argument ever.

lol what

they were extremely cheesy, character deaths were awful and looked so bad. the film has to do all it can to try and make a scene "impactfully" but using slow-down and sad music constantly. the scene where garfield drags Vaughan is hilarious.

the film was extremely unrealistic where the fuck do i even start

1. the radio talk was nothing like they would do
2. you cant 1 hand a BAR
3. you cant accurately hit someone with a BAR with one fucking hand
4. the combat tactics used in this film is laughable
5.1000 japs all sprinting forwards like mad men
6. the accuracies of people while running and hip firing is hilarious

there is constant inaccuracys with real life events and how events would have happened.

>name 3
Generation Kill
The Pacific
Band of Brothers
Black Hawk Down

the film is extremely cheesy ham-fisted unrealistic trash. Acting is hilarious too, only decent actor the whole film was hugo weaver because hes actually a good actor.

>all these numale jews upset that based Mel didnt give in to jewish influence

kill yourselves,hacksaw ridge is kino

its kino if you have no taste

Kek. The movie stars a Jew you fucking idiot.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
Why are Gibsonfags so desperate to defend him?

>78552143
>It's a "simply calling the movie SHIT and nothing else just to get (You)'s" post
Thread hidden

It stars a jew to fulfill a quota,that doesnt mean anything

Jews are your intellectual superiors. Stew on that you petulant child.

Has anyone else noticed that the only reason people calling this movie 'kino' is because mel Gibson directed it?

theres no way this guy is older than 18

>(((Andre Garfield)))
Was (((he))) Mel`s ticket back in? Mel seems so dumbfounded and modest these days. It`s like he is passive and confounded at the same time. The other guy in pic related was also awful in the movie. But he is used to it. Mel isn`t used to being awful tho. Sad!

>not knowing how to use Sup Forums

opinion discarded

>nothing cheesy about them
are you 13?
>you're just shitting words out of your mouth
what are you doing?
>they were very realistic.
non
>it showed the chaos of war.
non
> it showed people slipping on blood and guts,
k
>don't remember a war movie doing that recently.
other than plenty of them
>in this thread there are three examples of non-cliches
yeah because the shit that wasn't cliched was belligerent schlock made by a lunatic
>Name 3.
Frozen
The Resurrection of Gavin Stone
Youtube videos of cats
>In most films the war scenes are clean and dying people barely bleed.
neat
>They show a tiny hole in the front, tiny hole in the back and then the person dies. What did they die of? In Hacksaw Ridge you see them bleed to death, you see their organs or their heads explode.
are you having a stroke?
>War isn't clean.
and Hacksaw Ridge isn't good.
>That scene is there to show the fucked up and crazy shit people do in war.
Is there a bunch of people parroting the same weird talking points to defend this dogshit, or have you been a busy boy?

DUDE SHOUTY SARGE
DUDE HES GIVING EVERYONE NICKNAMES LMAO

If literally anyone else directed it they would be shitting on it just as hard, if not harder. They're fucking delusional.

BRAVO MEL

Did this just come out on DVD or something? This is like the 10th thread about it I've seen.

Also how dare any of you faggots criticize BASED MEL.

that was some (((GREAT)))) script writing. bery original.

The movie was great and everything that was bad about it was discussed thoughtfully when it was released, every time someone makes a dust settled thread it's non-stop shitposting. Fuck off.

No there was screener released recently, now everyone's tearing it apart kek

torrent

Good lord was this guy cringeworthy.
Somebody post the webm of his being dragged by Garfield and gunning down all the japs lmao.

I love it how people how paid to see it absolutely love it and those that downloaded stared at it like the pile of shit it was.

>implying a Mel movie can be 'shit'

back to le ddit with you

>one hour long episode band of brothers is more entertaining, thought provoking and realistic than a whole 2 hour film with just under 4x's the budget

>seeing it on a giant screen with amazing sound system as it was intended makes you like it more than on your shitty 200$ monitor
okay

WE'RE NOT IN KANZAS ANYMORE DOROTHY

woah

i didnt know seeing it in the theater was a different film?

>implying Trump is gonna actually MAGA.
Back to hicktown with you.

That's because the only people who paid to see it are die hard Melfags who already had their mind made up about it being kino.

Where did this 'Based Mel' shit come from anyways
Is it because of that face he made at the Golden Globes?

DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO

Never seen "Man without a Face"?

he already has, faglord

He said naughty words about blacks and jews
Sup Forums loves to be naughty to blacks and jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
nah it was a 7/10. Very hokey, and some of the battle scenes were more hilariously over the top than they were brutal, but apparently half of that shit happened IRL anyway so w/e.
I'm no christfag but if it's honestly down to something like this and la la land plus another 6-7 shitty oscar bait films like hidden figures, I'ma have to root for hacksaw.

>i care about the less fortunate
>shits on a golden toilet

LMAO

I got dragged to see it and I shit you not me and my friend were the only ones under 60 in the theatre. We also kept hearing sobbing/sniffling coming from every direction.

I, as a person of unarguably refined taste, think it was a good film. Easily 8/10

My top 5 films are:

Yojimbo
Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors
Ivan's Childhood
The Wild Bunch
Wings of Desire

>being this jelly

lmao

he was recorded naming the kikes once. then he got blacklisted and didn`t make a movie for years. then this shit about a religious fanatic, his sabbath, his (((convictions))), etc, starring the (((Garfield))) came along.

>non
>>>/reddit/

it's because as hard as it is for you to believe

there are many people here that love film

and mel gibson is one of the most talented film makers working today

and so during his " punishment " for speaking his mind..and living his life as a free man

he was sorely missed here, by those people that love film

>No one's posted it yet

vid.me/MT2z

What am I jealous of exactly?

shitting on gold according to your post

>/reddit/
>>>/killyourself/

I don't really care what vessel I shit in, honestly. My point there was that how can someone stand for the average American and work in their best interests when they literally shit on a golden toilet? How did people fall for that?

Trumpsters are worse than Hilltards.

what exactly about shitting on gold disqualifies you from caring for others?

is this some religious thing?

So the only reason why Sup Forums likes Mel Gibson is because he tried to piss off a bunch of jews? Lmao

>HACKsaw Ridge
>HACK script
>HACK acting
>HACK action
>HACK director
>Praised by HACKS
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

How can Lucas ever top this poetry?

How can you help the common man when you defecate in something that costs more than they will ever make?

Does this remind anyone else of Evil Dead 2? I think that was the one.

you're not going to have a meaningful discussion here (unless accidental). it's just muh mel gibson

>Why does Sup Forums 2.0 like a racist, anti-Semite complete hack

Hmmmmm

Thought the same thing

you can`t but forget about it. with these trump hicks from reddit that invaded Sup Forums, arguing is pointless. they are at 3rd grade level, to them it is "our side" vs "your side".

the toilet you shit on is worth more than some skinny fat kids in Africa's entire life too. Does that mean you can't possibly help them?

He's a fantastic filmmaker and completely honest. He makes what he wants to make and how he wants to make it. No one else could have ever properly made Passion of the Christ or have done an epic like Apocalypto like he did. A brilliant artist who we need more of.

I'm not the (supposed) billionaire president-elect of the country of the United States saying I will work for the everyman of the country.

It sucked in a very non-spectacular kind of way. Mel, on the other hand, has been spectacularly cucked by (((hollywood))).

>lol we're so superior to them because they believe it's all about us vs them. I mean t-they're rednecks, r-right?

nice logic

Movie was based as fuck, liberals need to be rounded up and shot.

his toilet doesn't disqualify him from doing anything just like yours doesn't either

You sound like a zionist kike or a born-again evangelical.

I don't think you see the point I'm making here.

>Only Liberals didn't like HACKsaw Ridge

Sure thing bud

as long as you're telling me what I am we're not communicating here

>inb4 it goes to Moonlight because muh blacks, muh gays

You're trying to say that because he's rich and tacky he can't possibly want to help anyone. That's prejudiced and most likely wrong considering he was already set for life before running for president

There have been worse

Moonlight was good though

maybe...but it will also mean that have chosen to be less relevant to their audiences...maybe beyond recovery

He ran for president because he's a narcissist, not because he wanted to help anyone.

Honestly the ferocity and goriness of the first battle literally made my jaw drop. I loved this movie, was a unique experience. 9/10

Sup Forums will forget about it when Nolan's PG-13 one direction WW2 film comes out.

is this your first war film? lol

huge amounts of gore doesnt make up for bad direction and writing

the only i didnt like is that there was no CoC. The Company Commander was giving orders to a Squad Leader.

Or Passion of the Christ?
Or Braveheart?
Or Apocalypto?