Why didn't Anakin just do this instead of trying to jump over Obi Wan?

Why didn't Anakin just do this instead of trying to jump over Obi Wan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_3KjokTsmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think the option was available to him

this meme is getting old

STAY IN FUCKING Sup Forums

>Haha I posted it again xp XD

is rebels any good?

it's eh besides a few scenes which a great

It's fucking retarded shit that should never have happened. never forget.

It's so fucking ridiculous that they included it (light creating lift) so it will continue to be mocked ad infinitum, just like the fucked up cia/Bane dialog. We're doomed.

why darth maul didn't throw his saber to kill them ? Ez shot.

wow, they have the high ground now

Canon is very important and so is the cartoon! Kylo Ren will helisabercopter in episode 8! It's canon!

but it wasn't the lightsaber spinning that created the lift it was a literal repulsorlift in the handle

>light creating lift
Didn't they say the handle had repulsive lifts?

Didn't unlock that move yet.

>repulsive
Fuck I'm tired

Then why did it have to spin?

it's a neat trick

Kids like spinning lights?

Why didn't Maul just use Force Pull?

But he definitely had more midiclorians than any of those jedi in the webm so he must have been able to do it

then why did they need to be spinning?

Why did the repulsor lift them off the ground but not apply any force to their bodies, knocking them off of it?

If the technology exists to let a person fly by just holding something in their hand why doesn't everyone use it? Why don't storm troopers all use it so they can all fly? Why don't Jedi put it in all their light sabers?

I dunno lol

Exactly. therefore it's dumb. Fictional worlds should be well thought out and internally consistent even if they include magic or technology beyond present understanding.

How the hell does this thing work? Why doesn't the repulsive life flatten the grass under it? How does a Star destroyer float over a city without the repulsorlifts crushing the city?

should I watch the 2D clone wars show or the CGI clone wars show?

the 2d clone wars is only like 2 hours in total

you can watch both easily

Neither.

Yes. 2D first, since it's short.

Repulsive lifts
Very expensive

>Why doesn't the repulsive life flatten the grass under it?
Because that would have been too difficult to achieve with the available special effects technology.

In the phantom menace pod race they actually did animate some amount of dust being thrown up in the wake of the pod racers, though it probably should have been more. The phantom menace isn't a positive example of much.

I don't remember what you're talking about with the star destroyer. When does one hover above a city?

>When does one hover above a city?
RO

he didnt have a double ended saber

but he did?

youtube.com/watch?v=F_3KjokTsmA

Yeah. But it's not prohibitively expensive for nearly every space ship to have a warp drive that can instantaneously send them light years across the galaxy.

RO? Is that supposed to be ROTJ or ROTS? If it's the former I don't remember that happening and if the latter I also don't remember but wouldn't expect to.

But really though. They were on these robots that would normally perform some tasks, but I assume they were diverted from their tasks because Obi and Anakin were using the force to control them. Since Anakin had control over the robot, why did he need to leap at all? He could have taken Obi from any angle and even ascended to obtain the high ground.

what a garbage show

Rogue One

that whole fight was stupid tbqh

lewd

this is that good shit

Oh. Well who gives a fuck, that's stupid too.

did that mando chick ever come back in rebels?

she was basically the leader of deathwatch at the end of clone wars
has rebels even done anything with the mandos?

Although, I actually kind of enjoy the scene, it is dumb, but the robot thing really fucks with me, because it breaks the movies own logic. Like I can get pass the fact that they are fighting over lava without burning/boiling or passing out from poisonous fumes because that's standard dumb movie shit, but being able to fly all about with the robot freely until somehow losing control at that very moment except for being able to keep it suspended in place......

They're about to enter a new Mandalorian arc. Bo Katan hasn't reappeared yet, she probably will at some point.

context?

Them swinging around like chimpanzees on wires was dumb, and the fight lasted way longer than it should have. Also 99% of the hits they exchanged had no intensity to them, they were constantly checking their swings to keep the flow fast-paced and it made everything look for show as opposed to dangerous

Jesus Christ
If you are too autistic to ignore the cartoon because it's "canon", don't post here. Go back to Sup Forums

>the watch

body in water, pirhannas ate it.
Memento Mori.

light being solid enough to form a sword and end at a particular point is ridiculous too

>watching phantom menace right now
>anakin just said the spinning is a good trick line

top lel

>watching phantom menace right now
Why would you do that

Because the Inquisitor sabers have a self propelling mechanism that spins the blades. It's not them doing it with their hands.

I haven't seen any of the old ones since VII came out

A spinning laser does not create lift

Bravo, Disney

Neither does holding your hand out and making things move with your mind

Right, that's a good thing. Why would you ruin it?

Why is the devil in Star Wars?

because man couldn't kill star

but he didn't have heli-sabers or whatever the hell these: are

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell.

He could have used the force to spin his whole body around and achieved the same effect. It's a good trick.

please explain, that's some spooky shit right there