Only had an IQ of 129

>only had an IQ of 129

How did he even make it through college, much less med school?

I guess this is why he couldn't figure out what to do with those tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

what the fuck, he even takes a dive in a pretty elegant manner.

>tfw 0.1%

Travis?

what's worse is his god complex

I must say I do find my face covered in scrambled eggs

what is a boy to do

iq tests were divised originally to test the comprehension levels of mental patients. they don't have any practical application outside of that, also iq levels can change over time

>Ebaum's World
KYS

He handled that incredibly well.

t. 105 brainlet

>implying med school requires above average IQ

frasier is love

scrambled egg all OVER my face

lmao

>tfw currently in the middle of rewatching all of Fraiser

MAXIMUM COMFY

Wasn't he like 10 when he sat that test?

Love that episode

I did this 12-16 months back, it took me three months(!) to get through the entire show, even with three episodes a day sometimes. I loved it.

I know people say it went downhill after Niles and Daphne got together, but after a decade of them blueballing us, I thought it was just immensely satisfying.

IMO they still made some top-tier farce episodes after that, even though farce eps involved a lot of pre-gettogether Niles and Daphne hijinks.

I just can't wait for the Ski-lodge episode

that's what all sitcom episodes should strive to be

I did this last summer. Fucking comfy as hell.

>trek through It's a Small World pretending I was a U.N. interpreteOHDEARGOD!

>Good Lord
>I'm so sorry for my language
lmao, how classy can you get?

this. I know someone who was tested with an iq or 130 but is total sperg.

>tfw 102
>tfw have a doctorate in astronomy
IQ TESTABTFO

Your IQ falls as you age actually.

i have an IQ of 160. everything bores me, that's why i always spend my time here. i can shitpost all day

but I don't know what to do with that dark shadow and hidden ledge. I'm falling again.

Fucking Kek

So you're saying your IQ peaks at 10?

tfw IQ of 130

This. When I was 10, the military school I attended did an IQ test that put me at 138 which saw me skipped ahead and put on the accelerated track through Junior High and Highschool. Then when I was 25 I paid for a new test and ended up at 121.

Hoping for more Fraiser memes. Well's posting was classy as well, but never really took off.

Lmao this.
My IQ was like 140 as a child. I doubt I'd get over 130 now.

It just requires a great memory and exceptional work ethic.

>tfw IQ of 117
feels good to be slightly above average but not so much so that it becomes a burden. Ignorance is bliss, and all that.

watching marvel shits dumbed you down

Huh. I took an IQ test when I was 20 and got 116. But I feel like I have become more intelligent as time has gone on.

I'm currently in medical school.

I'm most likely smarter then you :)

>tfw IQ is 86

always 110-115 and seems about right except during periods of manic where it's probably higher because my brain's working so quickly

Same here. But posting it to the world still makes me feel like a fedora.

Anyone else ever figure out Frasier was fucking Daphne on the DL long before he passed her silly bitch ass over to his gay brother?

10/10

I like Seinfeld, arrested development, curb, 30 rock. Will I like fraiser?

No

It is, unfortunately, an acquired taste of a show. The behaviors of the main characters take significant adjustment to not detest, even for someone who is an adamant fan of Seinfeld or somesuch.

I disagree, I believe your IQ is unstable in childhood, slowly increases throughout adolescence and levels out in adulthood, around your early 20's.

Yeah if you like Seinfeld then you'll like Cheers and Frasier.

Frasier is literally the Big Bang Theory just instead of modern geek chic nerds it's a parody of cultured intellectuals.

You can do that for any show and any subject matter, it helps no one to be reductive.