Who here will be watching the inauguration live on Friday? Do you think anything crazy will go down...

Who here will be watching the inauguration live on Friday? Do you think anything crazy will go down? Will you be watching it on TV, or live streaming it online?

>inb4 "back to Sup Forums"
It is a televised event.

back to Sup Forumseddit

I'm watching it. Cucks are planning massive protests, and even talking about blocking roads, which is a crime by the way. This should be fun.

t. the_donald

Back to r/the_donald, faggot. You may have invaded Sup Forums, but you aren't welcome here.

Can't wait tbqh desu senpai

i'm sure we'll have some epic threads. i can't wait senpai

only two more days drumpfy

you dun goofed user. knock knock.

>wanting Mike Pence to be the president
You fucking retard. Trump isn't even that bad. Pence is literally insane.

>using a silencer on a weapon that isn't subsonic
>losing accuracy while firing a round that's going to be heard, regardless

Okay, now THAT triggers me.

The media will probably show a bunch of niggers crying and people literally shaking during the inauguration..

If I get one of the comfy chairs in front of the tv at my universitys student union building I'll watch it. Otherwise nah.

i'll wait for the highlights on sportscenter

>inb4 "back to Sup Forums"
we had threads for both times obamer was in here
why would you have to go back now?

Hope you enjoy your van ride

congrats retard

I have been shooting high-power, bolt-action rifles at long range in competition since 2004. The same year, I had the opportunity to try a modern suppressor on a long-range rifle and there was no going back. Since 2005, my long-range shooting is done almost exclusively suppressed — the only exceptions being F-class (which prohibits their use) and for comparative testing with brakes or bare muzzles.

If you take an accurate bolt-action rifle in .260 Remington or .308 Winchester and fit a suppressor, the recoil will be noticeably reduced and the report will be more similar to a .22 WMR. Most premium .30 caliber suppressors will reduce the report by 25-30 dB — a very substantial sound attenuation. While I do recommend wearing ear protection when using suppressors because hearing damage is subtle but cumulative, the entire experience is more pleasant with a suppressed rifle.

How do you guys find time to watch the whole thing live at work?

Fbpb

You're going to prison.

something related to a frog will happen

The numbers Mason! The numbers!

I'll hook you in the gabber, m8

Swear on me mum

>Who here will be watching the game tomorrow

>>inb4 "back to Sup Forums"
>It is a televised event

I am going to go watch it in person. I live in a college dorm just two blocks away from the White House. Many of my classmates are going to protest. But I am taking my half-black, half-latino, 100% legal immigrant ass to the inauguration to watch and to celebrate the election of a candidate who will at least pay lip service to the idea of protecting american workers and putting our own interests first.

It's going to be fun, I did this same thing on election night and it was great.

>it's another thread

you dun goof'd pham

>president has to beg on fb to attend his inauguration

KEK. FUCKING PATHETIC

what are some Pence memes other than the shock therapy stuff?

t. wasn't here in 2008 and 2012

dubs will happen many times during the inauguration

>make an announcement
>begging
Sad!

reported to the cyber police and the feds(not lying btw)

>black
>mexican
>immigrant
legal or no, you don't belong here

>insane
>implying Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence cleansing isn't what this country needs

you've been outted fag

Fuck off

>sold out stadiums across the country while his opponent couldn't even fill an elementary school gymnasium
>all the media polls being wrong
>still believing this article
If I told you my dick was the key to life, would you suck it? Are you that easy?

>mexican

Hey man, latino does not mean Mexican. My father's family is a bunch of blacks from Cuba, they fled a left-wing dictatorship and Congress was kind enough to grant them citizenship. My mother's family is from Sweden, they came here in the 1870s. I belong here as much as the vast majority of Americans do.

Will you wear a suit, call yourself an intellectual, use a massive vocabulary, and show me your ivy league phd degree in something impressive to women but not economical?

If so yes.

>My father's family is a bunch of blacks from Cuba
>My mother's family is from Sweden
BLACKED

but reddit took over Sup Forums in 2014

That poster made it blatantly obvious he doesn't want you here.