Let's have a bit of a thought experiment, Sup Forums

Let's have a bit of a thought experiment, Sup Forums.

It has been many years since Brendan Fraser was known world-wide as a huge action star, and Hollywood A-lister.
Now there are younger, more fickle generations, old enough to form their own opinions, who've never heard of him.

How would you go about getting him back into A-lister status in the modern world?
Is it possible?
How would you present his image, how would you sell Brendan Fraser?

Other urls found in this thread:

brendanfraser.com/curious_flash.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ow3VCP3Xdmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is broken on the inside. A non-stop loop of "Hurt" and "The drugs don't work" loops in his head. No audience can get past this.

it's over man

there's nothing we can do at this point

he's beyond redemption

He needs to be in a capeshit before the trend fully collapses.

Voice acting in the next hit Disney animated film while getting back into shape for an action/thriller role for a movie with a solid script and director. Also assassinating his ex wife.

Drama movie about a depressed ex-actor whose wife divorces him, takes all his money, and now he lives as a NEET pissing in jugs and getting bad haircuts. He still tries to present the cheerful vacade when someone notices him from a movie from a decade ago, but he is crushed inside.

At some point, he helps an old lady over a cross-walk and stops her from getting hit by a bus. From that moment forward, he decides to become a local superhero who makes people's lives slightly better. He even finds another ex-actress and they go on a few dates and expose their deepest insecurities and feelings. Eventually, he dies saving a kid from getting run over by a train. The end.

Anyone Hebrew that interview where he walks out to WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE in slow motion. I cried laughing so hard. It was so stereotypically JUST. What is it about that song that fits Brendan so perfectly?

>how would you sell Brendan Fraser?
I JUST would

Make a new Mummy.

Oh.... wait...

The chick they're using is so fucking hot. I still get boners from the interview where NuKirk is molesting her.

JUST

>how would you sell Brendan Fraser?

I would't even buy a Brendan Fraser for myself

Why not, user?
I bought a Brendan Fraser for my wife's son and he loves it.
You put coins in the little bucket by his feet and he shouts 'JUST'.

i bet it was a chinese knock off

They're all shitty, Chinese-made abominations.
Nobody else will invest in them.

but OP he already have his own website

Why is his website layout like some noir detective thing?

brendanfraser.com/curious_flash.htm

someone is still paying the servers

I can't wait for act IV guys.

These edited pictures were funny the first time around but I think it's time to stop.

Cast him in a Marvel movie. Either that or if by some miracle he gets casted in an Oscar-bait film ala Matthew McCounaghey

Desu the last act should be this pic, no description, no words.

JUST

At least he has acting gig now

youtube.com/watch?v=ow3VCP3Xdmk

This desu. Hollywood love industry circle jerks. It would be like Birdman, but starring Brandon as a even more pathetic by pitiful version of Michael Keaton. It'll be called "JUSTman."

w-what

Not saying it wouldn't be kino, it would just be too difficult to watch

wtf is Keanu doing?

KEANU NO
Seriously though, what the fuck is he doing with that gold-digging sociopath?

she was looking for her new victim

too bad for her because Keanus soul is empty and cannot be drained by succubus

That's great, wasn't he some cop too in this show? Glad he's at least doing acting now.
All memes aside I do feel bad for the guy and i want him to make a comeback.

Get me Snyder on the phone NOW

>Is he doing

You mean was, he was way younger in that picture.

That hack would only bury him more

>Brendans kids

>movie about a depressed ex-actor whose wife divorces him, takes all his money, and now he lives as a NEET

and then meets the woman of his dreams and falls in love again.

A romcom. This is the easiest 100 million profit I have ever seen