Cast these dead spics

Cast these dead spics

looks fake 2bh

lol the shooter is the only one who actually died so far.

what are you talking about the guy sitting at the table gets shot in the face

those are clearly asian dumbass OP

This was the kid with the glasses that got shot first, how ironic.

blatt blatt blatt

Maybe the shooter was an incompetent weakling and couldn't even hit him center face from 6 feet.

>that kid that just puts his hood on and faces down

>mexican school

Eh the webm of the woman chopping off that doggo's arm was worse imo.

>implying mexicans arent asian

Fucking stupid ass high school faggot retard dumbass son of a bitch. Please highly consider taking your own life.

Imagine how bad things are going to get for the spics when the wall goes up.

Instead of replying to my post, why didn't you look up the story, you dumb faggot?

Finn Wolfhard as the shooter

MARVEL JUST BTFO

link me the story then you faggot

>shooting up a school

You guys are so fucking stupid. Why can't these assholes shoot up congress or senators. You know the people who actually make your life shitty

Fucking retards. Why can't they kill people who deserve to die like Soros or something. Pretty pussy move desu especially shooting yourself after

holy shit the first kid that got shot was straight up coldblooded

did the shooter feel excluded by sitting by himself?

lol you dumb faggot

Because they wouldn't make it 20ft in the door of capitol hill without 20 MPs pushing their shit in let alone making it to the house floor and killing representatives.

go back to /s4p/

>be american
>get shot
>be americans neighbor
>get shot
>be on the otherside of the world from america
>get bombed, sanctioned, women stolen
why are americans so evil?

yeah good luck finding George Soros dude

I just called the FBI on you too for making threats against elected officials

>A 15-year-old student opened fire Wednesday at an American school in Monterrey, northern Mexico, gravely injuring three students and a teacher before turning the gun to himself.

>The shooter died at a hospital and three of the victims are "fighting between life and death," according to the latest update by Nuevo Leon Gov. Jaime Rodriguez. They were all shot in the head.

>One boy wounded in an arm is out of danger, he said.

>The entire scene was captured by a surveillance camera. The chilling video shows the shooter, identified just as Federico, opening fire from his desk first. He hits one classmate, who is seen collapsing to the floor, and then walks around the room shooting randomly. After a few seconds he pauses and takes the gun, a 22 caliber pistol, to his head.

This. Why shoot some random school kids no one cares about? Why not a celebrity like JK Rowling? I'd love to watch the HP fags cry about it for months.

They deserve every ounce of it desu

Well if they're stupid enough to shoot up a school what's stopping them from trying

You know I'm right bitch. If I was going to kill myself I'd go out with a bang and take out feinstein or some jews at wall Street

1 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

2 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

AHHHHHHHH

>.22 caliber pistol

No wonder he didn't drop any of those kids right away. Unless you get hit near or in a vital organ you're chances are pretty good.

Why isn't this on the news ?

Bitch, Google exists for a reason.

Marvelfags BTFO

>spics dying across the border
>news worthy

First, it happened to Mexicans. Second, only the shooter has died so far.

Most schools don't have security that tight so it's very easy to shoot and kill people at one. That's why gun free school zones are retarded. One maniac with a gun can show up, go to a spot where there isn't a cop nearby and fuck people up right away.

because they are idiots.
they wouldn't accomplish anything by shooting up congress either mind you.

>Like Marvel
>get shot

he must be like the kid from the previous battle royale who gets put in with the new kids

probably seen a lot of shit

Oh fuck off /k/ it was a fucking firearm, stop with the 'lolpeashooter shit', you bitches would squeal like burnt pigs if you got a 22 to your asscheeks

Woops I thought it was New Mexico

no funs retard detected

kid probably had a mom that was beheaded recently.

You are right, if you were shot with a .22 in your butt you would cry out in pain and later need some stitches

i hate these things because they make me think about how i would react in that situation. like you watch this and think 'why aren't they tackling him to the ground he's run out of bullets'. but i'd be pussy in that situation too i suppose. same with the station fire, you like to think you'd be one of the first ones out of there but you might just watch the flames a few seconds too long and it's curtains for you.

also do you think you'd be able to get out of a 'crowd surge' moment before it becomes too late? do you think you would recognise the signs that things are going bad?

I wouldn't feel like my life was in jeopardy though. If you're going to be a maniac and plan on killing people at least use a .38 special. Have some dignity.

>missing your own head at that range
And the gene pool grows stronger. Would that we could counter the obscene number of Chinks and wogs in the world.

I'd probably be the first person to get shot haha

>no funs

What the fuck does that mean

Everyone is different. Fight or flight man. Sometimes these things happen and there's one guy that does tackle the shooter, but fighters aren't as common as fliers.

did he try to shoot himself in the head and miss? what the fuck was that?

By the looks of it everyone played dead and laid on the floor, i thought i spotted one or two people faking it at the start. Was shocked to see how many were fine.

But that rush at the end, that slower half would of been fucked if he was still up and shooting, they were at a standstill for quite awhile

Sell them more guns
Works on Americans

no.
his firearm either jammed or ran out of juice so he had to find some batteries

Mexicans don't fuck around

A lot of the time the brain will protect itself and cause a physical reaction to keep you safe. A lot of people who try to kill themselves by pointing a gun at the side of their head will react at the last second and it will miss or just graze the skull. It's like when you are riding a bike and if you try to intentionally fall to the ground your leg will instinctively go to the ground.

>recording a screen and not direct feed

what did they mean by this?

>all those kids who pretended to be dead

pretty smart desu

All Mexicans do is fuck around. Thankfully the wall is being built between us white humans and those brown savages, and they're all getting sent back to their debris-pit. The greatest fate a non-white can face is to be separated from the white man's utopia.

reported to the fbi shitstain you're in trouble now

Whoever recorded it, janitor teacher or parent who had to the security office of the school probably didn't know how to access the records to copy it and just recorded it with their phone.

>america

land of the free, right?

>DCucks LITERALLY kill Marvelcucks because of comic wars

why the fuck would a school leak the actual footage to the public? you idiot

That's not how deportation works.

>having direct access to security cam files

you dense shit

>still leaks

what did this retard mean by this?

Too late, Gregory we already have tunnel systems leading into the Dakota's

>tldr you have to judge if you can make it to an exit or not rather then 'hiding' in full view of the shooter

He looks again and again at the people 'playing dead' he knows who he's shot and who he hasn't yet

They kept hiding when he was out of ammo, and went to his desk/bag to reload

They would have been fucked it he decided to keep shooting instead of offing himself, they were lucky.

That nightclub shooting in Turkey had people hiding/playing dead, they ignored chances to make a run for it and laid there so the shooter could come back and shoot them again. Same thing with Columbine, people who laid under their desks and did nothing instead of running for it ended up dead.

rip memelord

I'm pretty sure I would panic and freeze too long for it to make any difference but I'm fairly certain I would try rush a shooter. I seem to be dumb and aggressive when I'm terrified.

>hop farm fence as a teenager
>angry dog flies around corner barking at me
>run at dog yelling
>dog chickens out at last second and just stands and barks
>realise what happened and back away slowly

>go on bushwalk
>snake on track half-heartedly lunges at me
>yell and start kicking my leg out like a spastic
>chase it a few metres trying to stomp on it
>other people are genuinely not impressed telling me they wouldn't have carried me back if I'd got bitten

I don't know, what did you mean by that?

OH SAY CAN YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BY THE VIRGIN'S NECKBEARD SHART! WHAT SO -FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD- SHARTY -GODFUCKING DAMN- SHART SHART SHART SHART SHART!

he deserved it

t. Ahmed al-Nogoni Zone

Edgy!

This was in my city Monterrey, México.

AMA

>American school in Monterrey, northern Mexico

I...what? you don't speak american you speak english and it isn't in america

the first kid is one of you faggots

what are your thoughts

To my knowledge "Angered" is also a pretty bad place.

Not sure why its not marked on that map.

This was in mexico you assblasted eurocuck

Marícon

deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic

maybe outdated

but I seriously want to know what the fuck is going on in Lund when a literal warzone is considered "safer". I mean, what the fuck Sweden?

>some fag tries to shoot up my class
>I use my krav maga lesson to disarm him
>i save everyones lives
>literally everyone wants to blow me

This was my dream at school, I'm 25 and I still want it to happen

if I can't post brendan fraser images i'll kill everyone in the fucking place

Was it another case of 'lol 9mm'?

Very rare-semicommon shit.

2 young adults shoot to a family 2 months ago. Monterrey is.like California

The kid would know to shoot you first though. He would do his homework. He would study beforehand and learn about everyone in the class.

Onde esta la bibliotheca, puto

this

RIP dannyboytbh. Sad!

You can't research me, I'm a shadow.

Why do mexicans always say puto in movies, when half the time it's spouted by retarded gangbangers? is it an accurate portrayal?

Sonar systems. All that shit can be shut down real quick by an administration that has a mind to do so.

Decent accuracy but he missed stupidly on the last 2 girls, you can see the girls hair move from the shot air. So far his k/d ratio is -1.

Its a stereotype.

Like white americans love BBC

Jajajajaj el justo!

the wall just got 10 feet higher

remember this meme, g-guys

Trump won't run for president
-Trump won't beat Jeb Bush
-Trump won't beat Marco Rubio
-Trump won't win the nomination
-Trump won't get more black and latino votes than Romney
-Trump won't beat Hillary Clinton
-Trump won't win PA, MI and, WI
-Trump won't get our allies to respect us
-Trump won't get Mexico to pay for the wall
-Trump won't successfully replace Obamacare
-Trump won't destroy ISIS
-Trump won't reduce the debt
-Trump won't get a second term
-Trump won't...

Is this your way of coping with loss, shitskin?

fuck white people and fuck drumpf