So I'm thinking of marathoning this after watching a few clips

So I'm thinking of marathoning this after watching a few clips.

What should I expect, aside from giant jew boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gONl3jXrzBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shilling

Barely more attractive version of Lena Dunham.

>S3 confirmed

I don't know how he does it

>literally no talent
>infomercials have better ratings
>awful show with no entertainment value
>golden globe win
>still on the air
>check bio
>jewish

of course

I jerked off to her "heavy boobs" video

I ejaculated hard

such a pity too, she was the perfect thiccness in her fuck me ray bradbury vid

youtube.com/watch?v=gONl3jXrzBE

or maybe it was the pigtails and school uniform

A dumb Jewess who still hasn't stopped removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

regardless of how much more attractive it would make her.

I like it. It's not a perfect show, but it's actually fairly well written and funny, especially considering it's a CW show.

It's just the title and the network it's on that gives the impression it's going to be the same generic rom-com shit.

STOP SHILLING YOUR KIKE SHOW, SHLOMO

Need all the webms, there are a lot more.

jew

what is this about, is it a fucking musical? all webms I've seen she's dancing and shit

yes

you're allowed to watch things JUST for the giant jew boobs

basically. each episode is 40 mins and there are typically 2 songs per episode. a lot of the material has to do with anxiety, neuroticism, etc. her character is essentially "what if we took all those crazy stalker thoughts you have about your crush and put them all into one person who actually acted them out like a fucking psychopath?"
she's not violent or anything, just excessively creepy and pretty stupid at times regardless of her extremely prestigious background
it's a good time, the cast is all pretty talented

>you will NEVER have a jewess

it hurts

>anxiety
>neuroticism
Aka what it's like being a jewish woman the show. It's complete trash degeneracy. An episode of BLACKEDcom is less subversive than this show. Muh vagina haha. She's if Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer merged.

>that whole part about everyone having exactly someone to talk to, with her being left out and alone
I'm not the type of person who does shit I read here like pausing at awkward scenes and whatnot, but I was fucking close throughout the whole episode. That hit too close to home

You haven't even seen it, have you? I'd say 90% of the jokes are about relationships, not her vagina. There are plenty of male characters to offset it, and while it does feature progressive themes, it's not annoying about it like you believe it is. Besides, she makes fun of her heritage all the time. Her mother in the show is a walking stereotype and they literally just aired an episode about how being Jewish means you have to practically brag about your people's suffering.

I have seen it. It's cuckino jewish subversion. She keeps going after her unavailable ex and cuckino nice white goy from bar. Look at all those "sexy" numbers Muh sex muh tits muh vagina. I'm amself aware about selling my sex so I'm just totally being ironic guys and I get a pass. Btw tits or gtfo. You are a female.

I'm sorry you got your heart broken, user. I hope things get better for you soon.