Woah... so that's how the stock market crashed

Woah... so that's how the stock market crashed

i thought the movie was actually good, but if you want a more deeper explanation i suggest you watch 'inside job'

shut up

>jews fucked the markets and some other yids profited from their downfall

wow inspiring movie desu

What does 9/11 have to do with the stock crash?

>bunch of meme actors in a meme flick
no thanks

where in the movie do they say that?

What are the essential stock market kinos? Wolf of Wall Street, Wall Street, The Big Short, anything else?

There is no deeper explanation. The movie is completely accurate.

The Passion of the Christ

margin call and boiler room

Margin Call
Arbitrage to an extent

absolutely, "inside job" just goes more in-depth about the politics involved in the crash and the players involved in it

is it actually worth watching? y/n

>[
no. good production and cinematography, but pretty dull

Isn't that the one where they literally interviewed Soros for the movie?

Yes. Good production and cinematography, also engaging

Maybe, good production and cinematography, performance is up to debate

yeah, that one

y

I liked Bale, Gosling and Carell. Hated those 2 hotheads. Overall 4/5.

no it treats the audience like ADD manchildren who cant into basic economics so its all plainly described like you've got an IQ of 80

the dark knight rises

>oh no they explain everything!
Well shit I'm not watching it now. Hate it when I understand what's going on.

The part with the old rich dude explaining how the betting works was awesome. The whole flick proves that criticism against exposition is unfounded it can work very well in certain occasions.

Are you kidding me? Yes I don't what is "sub-standart something something crap" - that's your definition of manchild? Please, gas yourself.

didn't you like that part with selena gomez or that other with margot robbie, user?

The movie has very little to do with economics. It's about the financial industry. And unless you work in it, or pay close attention to it, you aren't going to know about it.