How do normies find the time to "binge" 10+ episodes of a show in a single day...

How do normies find the time to "binge" 10+ episodes of a show in a single day? I thought only nerds had that kind of time. But then why do normies have absolutely nothing interesting going on in their heads? Is it because they don't read or watch films and simply go into zombie mode when they watch their shows?

Both characters literally like me

They put it as background noise and probably skip around a lot

Between their sessions of fucking and drinking they fill their barely active neurons with the most mundane and brain-dead TV shows. I don't know how they manage. Probably by switching off any sense of self-reflection. But then again that would apply to everyone on Sup Forums aswell.

How do I become chad?

>normies
back to your containment board, elliott

Kys. Then hope you reincarnate as one. Tis the only way.
Babbys first day on 4chinz

what is this expression suppose to convey?

What's up with your eyebrows, bro?

For one, they don't spend time shitposting with strangers on a neapolitan blacked.com webring.

Stop posting on Sup Forums and start lifting

Why does he wear a tiny shirt?

Can you name a single movie that normies actually DO understand? Protip: I don't think you can.

Have you ever tried watching a movie with a normie? I don't know if it's hormonal or something, but their minds are literally unable to focus on anything.

Have you ever known a normie that had a deep and varied appreciation for any art? Digging around obscure music genres or old filmographies, just for the sake of it and love of the medium, not for potential social status and superficial validation?

When a cinephile watches a movie, he reflects on the themes and subtext, deconstruct the mise en scène and cinematography in order to analyse how the director's choices affect the mood and characters arcs, question the ethos it proposes about its subject matters, judge its authenticity, come up with a list of intertextual references that deepen his understanding, examine the narrative structure as if he were in the writer's head to get his creative process and where he's headed, all this while sensorially appreciating the aesthetics, marvelling at the layers in dialogues and noticing many odd details, pondering how this film overall fits into its auteur's oeuvre, observing what it does similarily and what it does differently... as well as its place in film history, amongst many other active ways of studying and appreciating art... meanwhile normies can barely follow the plot.

One does not become, one is born chad

Normies literally hook up while they watch Netflix

Movies virgins will never understand

>tfw limit myself to an episode a day as an absolute maximum to fully enjoy my time with the series

that's some discipline user. if i end up liking a series, i go through pretty fast and end up with nothing to watch when the day is done.

I'm fairly normie (at least my taste is always called normie on here).
I watched all of Stranger Things in one day at work. 12pm-10:30pm shift. It's not that hard.

At home after I get home from work my girlfriend and I generally watch one or two episodes of something. I guess that's not binging but you make time to catch up on your shows together. We're doing Black Mirror currently.

What is it light watching TV with a female who you are in a sexual relationship with? Please don't spare the details.

Because people with balanced lives have days where there is nothing going on and days where they're out being social, going to work or anything else that might consume time.

Only autistic people deal in absolutes when it comes to managing time.

Watched Stranger Things with my gf on evening. Didn't know what it was, but we were hooked after the first episode, so we watched until 2 oclock, slept and watched the rest next morning

Wanna know a secret?

I'm a normie Chad

Virgin confirmed!

>Augmented metabolism

Simply answer: normies have no hobby/interest.

They just run through life doing what everybody around them is doing (just like watching TV shows) and most of them have no personal interest in anything.

Most of the times normies watch certain TV shows just so they can discuss about that show with their other normie friends.
And when I say discuss, it's mostly retelling literal plot points and "epic twists" and character deaths.

Least bit of 'effort' required and there's an ocean of content out there no matter your taste

I'm pretty low-energy myself and I can barely force myself to do anything meaningful after coming home from work, working graveyard shift makes it that much worse.

I'm not Chad but my Chad friends can go several months without sex. I think this poster is dumb or that it intentionally plays on 40 days not being a big deal but for him it is.

>tips fedora

>normies have no hobby/interest.
Literally the opposite, you sunlight dodger

Literally both of them, my brother.

I have chad's body and a baby face that I carved into a manly face now 7/10 have slept with many hot and ugly women but the inner neckbeard remains my invisible fedora appears and disappears all the time its a reap struggle just being me

Literally John the copypasta

>become
run reincarnation game and hope for the best

I literally have a chads face and a baby's body
Now clean my arse cunt

I always wonder this sort of thing because I tend to not be able to watch more than 3-4 hours of media a day. But that's because I'm focused on it, as oppose to having it on while cooking/eating/using phone

>I thought only nerds had that kind of time. But then why do normies have absolutely nothing interesting going on in their heads? Is it because they don't read or watch films and simply go into zombie mode when they watch their shows?
I also asked myself this
How do they have time to see all episodes of Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead?
I really don't get it
I'm an antisocial neet and I haven't seen a single episode of these series

Stop lying please
Liar confirmed

Watched Enemy at the Gates with my normie housemate, he kept making a really high pitched "HA" whenever someone got sniped and kept going "yoooo, he just fucking killed those dudes" whenever there were a lot of deaths, swear to God they can't appreciate anything above capeshit

read the sticky and lift brah

Id snap your neck in half kid.

go away Tinytrip

is that his fucking father?

It's called the weekend you sperg

No, actually I think those who complain about normies, might actually be the normies because it seems common to complain about a group while simultaneously being a part of that same faction pretending to be otherwise.

normies literally do nothing on their free time

my ex girlfriend could spend 4 hours a day by laying on the couch and going through social media

Normies are unironically less social than the nerds on the internet they used to pick on, these days.

Have you seen the kinds of things normies are into? I might spend 16 hours a day looking for fun threads here, but that pales in comparison to how utterly empty the life of a normie is. Here, we can argue and shitpost about anything we feel like, and then leave the instant we get bored.

Normies seem to spend their days keeping abreast of "news", which is mostly fake or just celeb gossip, watching droll TV solely to pass the time, or playing awful smartphone games that wouldn't keep the attention of a child. My mom has literally been playing candy crush for the past couple of years, for hours every day.

Young normies have wider social circles than before, but they're more superficial than ever.

There are no such thing as normies. Everybody is fucked up in their own ways.

You'd be surprised how many "normies" sit around doing nothing like neets, or have obscure/demented interests

>playing awful smartphone games that wouldn't keep the attention of a child. My mom has literally been playing candy crush for the past couple of years, for hours every day.
>Young normies have wider social circles than before, but they're more superficial than ever.

very true

Id neck your kid in a snap, halfcaste