Underworld

Are any of the Underworld movies worth checking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPcUrJwDHuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First 3, disregard the rest.

sure.. why not. do you not have 5 hours to spare in your life.

kate beckinsale is #1 ranked milf

Not really. Shes hot in a leather catsuit, but the movies are just terrible.

This

Lily stop shilling.

Underworld is my favorite "good actors doing their boy-I-can't-wait-for-my-paycheck face" series.

yes they're the best movies ever made

len go back to Sup Forums

What did they mean by this?

Patricians.

My mom hates these movies.

t. lily

Lily post timestamp

Kate ehy do you keep posting threads about yourself?

>tfw no daughter
>tfw can't doodle penises on her homework
Kill me lads

holy shit i cant believe she wasted her prime genetics on someone like michael sheen

the child bears the punishment

Lily Mo is qt af you faggot

Fun fact: Kate wanted to marry Sheen but Sheen wanted an open relationship. He's currently with Sarah Dilverman since she's a cuckquean.

alpha af

shes cute by blessing of her mothers genetics, her fathers genetics gave her a shit jaw and a gummy smile.

had beckinsale let an actually attractive man put his seed inside of her, lily mo would probably be a world class beauty enjoying a career in modelling, whereas now shes a fetish object for faggots like you who overrate average looking girls because you delusionally think you'd have a shot with them

you're the kind of dude who used to watch a countdown timer for when emma watson turned 18, kys

how the fuck is sheen such a pussy magnet

Underworld and Evolution are essentially two parts of one movie, there's no time lost between Underworld and Evolution. Watch them back to back. One really doesn't exist without the other.

Rise of the Lykans is a prequel to Underworld. It's great fun, and I have no real opinion on whether you should watch it before or after Underworld and Evolution.

Awakening is not good. It makes very little sense. It has some good action scenes here and there, but the basic plotline becomes about Selene's daughter, Michael is gone, the daughter's powers and tranformation make no sense and seem to have no context in the world, and, she just plain looks stupid when transformed. It's not salvageable, a lot of basic things were wrong before they ever got started. The entire Vampires have been outed idea was also not well used, and ultimately meant nothing, it just felt like a plotline they could have dropped and the movie would have only been improved with by having extra room to breathe and expand its core ideas.

Blood Wars is okay I guess. It's not Awakening bad, but Underworld, Evolution and Rise of the Lyckans are the meat of the series.

Good hairline.

kek she's great

Jesus Christ, she is like the personal manifestation of our age's utter degeneracy.

ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

Griffith did nothing wrong.
Femto did EVERYTHING wrong.

>Underworld and Evolution are essentially two parts of one movie, there's no time lost between Underworld and Evolution. Watch them back to back. One really doesn't exist without the other.
hardly

There is no time lost but they're rather different movies, and the second one is a lot cornier than the first.

Honestly someone could watch the first movie, which is far better than any of the sequels, and not bother with anything else.

Do we all agree that removing Michael from the series was a fucking mistake?

I want more Lucien.

>Born in the wrong generation
>You will never produce several aryan children with Beckingsale

Just fucking end me

Furfaggot

This.

Man I have to rewatch the second and third. Solid movies.
Too bad I can't take first one seriously anymore and the fourth is garbage.

Legend.

the most recent one has a scene where she knocks a guy out, dismounts him, and the extra has a boner

it was p.funny
worth it just for that desu

Some guy is also forced to lick some fem vampire's pussy.

Why can't you can't the first one seriously? It's easily the least cheesy and most interesting of the Underworld series

The second film is the one I can't take seriously.

I don't remember what these are about tbqh. The first one's about some hybrid dude? All I know is that Kate is insanely hot.
Also what's with all the threads lately?

Any Rhona Mitra webms?

>Also what's with all the threads lately?
Fifth movie just came out

>saw her in Van Helsing when was a cub
>now adult enough to invade her underworld

What a time to be alive.

Lily introduced Kate to Sup Forums and now she keeps making threads about herself. Kate is /ourgirl/.

instagram.com/p/BPcUrJwDHuz

>You'll never shitpost with Kate after hours of vigorous fucking while laying in bed together

Why is Kate so perfect?

That's what Kate and Lily just did.

Nice.

Kate's a furry.

>swn drink your blood
;_;

>not wanting to bang this

??????

She's actually furry. Google it.