Can we talk about how bad this movie is?

Can we talk about how bad this movie is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBWUOOzuWIY
youtube.com/watch?v=b_G2fXhIYIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres not much to say besides the fact that it's basically a 90 minute list of stuff the director or writer dislikes.

Fucking imagine if Conservatives made a movie where a disgruntled right-winger went around murdering black thugs, flamboyant homosexuals, Muslim pundits and MSNBC hosts.

There would be literal fucking riots in the street.

But making the reverse is totally cool.

fuck you i liked it

It's one of my favourite films.
Don't even care if other people don't like it, got more important things to be worried about.

What do you like about it?

it's fun

the guy was a right winger conservative

he wasn't racist or anything though just didn't like people being rude

the girl was an edgy anarchist

The girl is cute.

*Tips*

it's not like the movie targets conservatives or paints the protag as a good guy. I mean the movie starts with him murdering his neighbors because their baby is too loud. maybe stop being paranoid so you don't get confused so easily

Shit story, has no sense of morality or rationale, the girl wasn't as cute as i expected

>the "'''''real conservatives'''' are actually liberals"
meme

This needs to die already.

The Newsroom started it and now it needs to fucking end.

I hate how they peg conservatives as part of the problem why people are shitty today.

>"actually liberals" because they don't want to murder random colored people

hmmm

didn't realize disliking american idol, honey boo boo and loud teenagers was a liberal viewpoint

real conservatives are liberals you fuckwit

THIS, I like the bangs

Why do you not like it? It's clearly not bad from a technical standpoint.

It humanizes an amok shooter to the point of making him a sympathetic anti-hero?

This

victims in the movie: kids talking too loud in the movies, westboro baptist church, bill oreilly, american idol, some my sweet 16 bitch and her parents, a pedophile

Yeah look at all those paradigms of the right wing being shot and killed. You sure are the perpetual victim.

but they are. statistically they're dumber, poorer and less educated. and their politics only extend to white nationalism, which politicians exploit to get elected. whether they go by the tea party or alt-right, it's the same group of useful idiots that want deregulated markets, privatized healthcare and educstion, low taxes for the rich, etc

i want to FUCK tara barr

youtube.com/watch?v=vBWUOOzuWIY

It's almost as if the right and left have gotten more extreme over the past 30 years or something

>Reagan
>right

Why would you post something so blatantly false?
The stats prove the exact opposite of what you just said.

>They all want to be liberals
Yeah we know.

>but they are. statistically they're dumber, poorer and less educated. and their politics only extend to white nationalism, which politicians exploit to get elected

Yeah, the Dems don't use welfare to exploit blacks to keep voting for them.

>statistically they're dumber, poorer and less educated.

Can you actually back that up?
Because last time I checked, that was Blacks and Hispanics, not "conservatives".

>and their politics only extend to white nationalism, which politicians exploit to get elected.

Oh look, a liberal calling anyone who doesn't agree with them "racist".

What a shock. I have NEVER seen this happen before.

Privatized healthcare and ESPECIALLY privatized education are outright objectively better than the tax-payer funded alternative.

Seriously, compare a private school to a public school sometime. Government-run facilities are a fucking joke.

Anyone that likes this movie must be a foreigner.
There's no way anyone from the US enjoys it.

I dislike it because it dehumanizes the people around him in order to exalt the main character. I understand it could probably be an issue of unrelible narrator i guess(though i don't think it is), but i don't hate ANYONE for their opinion or stupid, superficial shit like this movie expects me to in order to sympathize at all. I had to turn it off in the first 15-20 minutes because of how much i was hating it, if you told me this was your favorite movie i'd feel comfortable regarding you as a real cunt based on that. If you just liked it i'd want to know why and talk about it with you but still... this movie pushes my buttons unlike anything else

When and where was the last time you checked? A 1910's KKK publication? Sup Forums? because Psychologists have long attributed intelligence with income as opposed to race. Yeah Blacks and Hispanics are dumber because they're also poorer and even that only applies to Boomers because they grew up in segregated America.

>hurr da durr how can le nordic whites be compared to poo poo stinky le AFRICANS when whites have higher iqs since forever xd
Well no shit when most of your life you're fighting off starvation and warlords, education stops being a priority.

>not "conservatives".
Alabama

durr

Didn't Uwe Boll make a shitty movie like this?

>because Psychologists have long attributed intelligence with income as opposed to race.

Well that must make it true then.
It's not like """psychologists"'"" can be lobbied. Or wrong.

>he thinks "Intelligence" and "Education" are the same thing

And you're talking down to anyone else here like you've got superior intelligence?

This, Killing Me Softly, and 50/50 are the only 2 movies I've watched and remember nothing about them. I'm not saying I didn't like any of them, I just have no recollection of what happens, and I've seen each one at least twice.

>When and where was the last time you checked?

Every intelligence-test organized by race in the past fucking 60 years.

ib4 some retard starts talking about how IQ tests are "culturally biased".

If you're shitty at recognizing shape-patterns or basic math, you're a part of the wrong culture.

There are equally unintelligent people on both sides. I wouldn't say that there is a bulk/majority of idiots aligned with one side over the other. The liberal ideology is more naive basically because it's more ambitious and goes against what's established in many ways whereas conservatism operates amongst what's proven. These ideologies aren't mutually exclusive, a bipartisan system isn't perfect but in order to operate ideally for both sides we need a mix of the two to keep the system dynamic.

I'm eagerly awaiting the publication of your original research paper which proves today's psychologists wrong.

I bet it will shake the foundations of the psych community.

>muh infographics

All effect differences vanish when you take intergenerational wealth into account.

Hey bud, the data's all there, just putting a > in front of it doesn't make it false.

I've personally enjoyed it. With some movies there's not much to look past 2deep, it's just a cozy fun little movie to watch in the evenings when you have nothing better to do. Also the girl with bangs was cute.

>edgy anarchist

anarchists don't go around murdering anyone that annoy them. They target the state, big corporations and general symbols of capitalism. Anarchists believe in an ordered, lawful society, and this girl doesn't seem to.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_G2fXhIYIg

Look at the comments
How can people even think like this?

>From a dry, intelligent teenager with a dark sense of humor navigating the waters of her parents divorce, to portraying one of the most notable former members of Charles Manson's commune, to a 16-year-old girl who embarks on a nation-wide killing spree of the country's dumbest, most irritating celebrities, Tara Lynne Barr has quickly become known in the entertainment industry for the complex characters she has brought to life in film and on television.

O-our girl?

>mr floppy created this

You mean rampage?
Cause that's actually a half decent flick

durr look user, we can post graphs that show different information all day but we also have to put into account...
You got me there, I can't say all the information I agree with is correct while that which I disagree with is incorrect but that goes both ways, but we also have to look at countries more homogenized than the US.

In Eastern countries like India or China where similar studies have been done the more affluent are still more intelligent than the millions of poor poo in loos and chinks.
You can argue semantics all day if you want that won't make your point any more true.
>And you're talking down to anyone else here like you've got superior intelligence?

I'm not talking to your mom, so no I don't have an air of superiority on me

It's essentially a 90 minute long version of a middle aged American adult's fantasy

>society is worse than ever, it needs to be cleaned up!

Fuck off, society is the same as its always been. You're just disillusioned because all the shit that was under the surface is now visible.

Fuck people who think they're different just because they lack perspective.

Nah it's Marxism destroying Christianity