The Circle (2017)

I can hardly wait for this movie. I expect a lot of civilized conversation about it here.

YOU JUST KNOW

Hermione?
...is nothing pure anymore?

Looks like shit, and Emma Watson can't act

Ponsoldts done two good movies and Eggers (the author of the novel being adapted) is based. Pity about these two

Don't mind me, just posting superior Circle kino.

why did they choose such an ugly nigger to shoehorn into hollywood fame?
why couldn't they have at least found a decent looking one?

Lel u rite

Hermione was never attractive

I can't wait. Sup Forums has a hate boner for emma watson so expect for the board to be analy prolapsed. Love her acting gonna see this for sure

Beauty and the Beast?

a lot of people around the world must think westerners are crazy when they see the beauty and the beast trailer.

that's how they chose? really?

She actually hates niggers irl
Gonna see this for sure, emma is so much better than the shit actresses anons parade. Libatique as DP too.

Because the controversy and 'buzz' around his roles will attract more audiences and normies then a competent attractive actor of colour would

>A woman lands a job at a powerful tech company called the Circle, where she becomes involved with a mysterious man.
Yeah, this isn't going to be blatant propaganda at all. Any negative opinion of this will be met with calls of "Sup Forums"

>dude google is evil
Fuck off you talentless cunts

In Harry Potter she ended up with Ron "ugly ginger" Weasley. Shouldn't take film relationships too seriously. By the way, without giving much away. She fucks the black guy over real hard and I don't mean the physical kind. If that makes you feel more relieved about this fictional relationship

Is he black in the book? Cause they might have changed the ending of the movie if they changed Kaler's race.

>The Circle
Happy to see John get offered more roles.

She was meant to be black anyway

>Cause they might have changed the ending of the movie if they changed Kaler's race.

Name one time that ever happened.

pretty good movie t b h

Why do people pretend that he's talented?

Why do you pretend he's the devil incarnate while still worshipping faggots like Will Smith?

This

Boyega isn't amazing by any means, but he's believable enough and obviously enjoys film more than most on Sup Forums. I don't mind him, especially compared to other meme actors.

Will Smith is at least talented though.

why hire him as a love interest? boyega is legitimately ugly, he's fucking gross looking. there are plenty of handsome blacks out there, so if you're a hollywood jew who wants to make anti-white race mixing propaganda, why not choose a black that is not totally fugly? especially when you're pairing him with a pretty white woman.

>comparing this random black guy to Will fucking Smith
kys literally irl

His characters are always the goofy, retarded losers anyway so I don't see why you people care.

Sup Forums has shit taste in acting and almost everything hence this

TFA fame is over

As a rapper, otherwise he's got the acting chops of jackshit, at best you can say he's charismatic but he hasn't been in a good more for at least 10 years

>defending a guy who basically just shows up for paychecks now

no u

i dont care, i just dont want to watch an ape face

>i dont care, i just dont want to watch an ape face

No one's forcing you though, so the problem is you and your mirror.

He isnt in it that much less than tfa

If theres one thing I hate about nigger appearance its the way their lips have this ugly complexion as if parts of them have been turned inside out. Look at his fucking lower lip and the way part of it is pink while the rest is turd brown. makes me want to puke

Once you go black the Harry Potter audience don't take you back

quick, someone post that picture of her being groped by the old jewish guy who bangs all the hollywood girls.

WHITEWASHING?

if you look at the set she was lunging at the papa and more pissed than I've seen her before. stop being pol

Yep the thread is already filled with autism this is gonna get shitty

>worshipping Will Smith
>implying

Did you even see the trailer? This is another b-movie by Emma Cant-act-son that nobody will give a fuck about, except for some reddit autists.

doesn't mean he isn't giving her a private seat in his limo after the party's over ;)

Harvey popped that anal cherry

>hermoine pegging finn

I mean, I'm not the only one who fantasized about this right?

As all liberals do

t. triggered black dick spammer

we get it, he's black

Will Smith doesn't have woman hips

Angry that she got photographed out on a date with daddy ;=)

Might hurt her chances of marrying Prince Harry if it's discovered shes a WHAOEH