It's always sunny :

It's always sunny :

What the hell were these the keys for?

>watching it's always reddit after season 2.
pleb

>he doesn't know what the keys are for because he never went to a public pool

pleb

Just tell me

You are a pathetic, introverted lardass if you unironically don't know.

nobody tell him, let the thread die and OP's sanity with it

At swimming parks you rent a locker to put all your valuables in, probably to keep them dry. They were stashing all their loot in a locker.

Oh yeah duh I'm an idiot

Dude you're a faggot you weren't supposed to tell him

Faggot

Yes you are

You're a faggot and should never return to this site

So disappointed rn

what a fag

lol go fuck yourselves
no prob brother

poor people wrecked

I mean, I won't bully you, but that's a plot on a lot of secret agent movies and shit, except they usually take place in train stations or gym locker rooms or something. Some random innocent place with lockers. Hide in plain sight basically.

HOLY FUCK DID YOU NINJA THROW THOSE COINS INTO THAT WALL

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. It's not a wall, it's just my drawer and the picture is turned sideways. I wish I was dead

Hey have you guys seen Star Wars?

pretty sure there was a shot of them putting stuff in a locker and securing it with a key

pay attention

>this mentality
fuck off back to -reddit and stop treating this place like a toilet

You are r.eddit, you know this to be true.

Stop being a fag.

To be honest I have never understood the popularity of this show especially here
It's mediocre as fuck
But then we have dr Who threads, capeshit threads and Harry Potter threads here constantly as well

lel I was being sarcastic. The thumbnail makes it look like you ninja starred some shit into a wall and even after I opened it it took me a second to realize you didn't just glue a bunch coins to a wall. I think the shadows also help with the illusion, showing the light "coming from above".

So what are those ching chong coins? You've got American coins and what appears to be Korean coins? Maybe Chinese?

>I wish I was dead
Don't let your dreams be memes. It's never too late to kill yourself. If you're in America and not slant-eye land you should have a gun. Load the bitch up. Stream it. Post link.

>coreans

not even once

Ty mate, you're a good user. It's Gook land coins. I'm in America now, and I guess when I kill myself ill live stream it. I wanna do it in my home town though, and I got robbed and only have $4 in my bank account with no way to access even that. Maybe in a few weeks. Gimme an email and I'll send you a link before I do it.
Agreed.

>calling someone that has managed to avoid the scum of public pools a pleb

No user, it is you that are the pleb

But for real, don't do it user. You're a cool guy. I'll be your anonymous Internet friend. Who needs real human interaction when you have invisible Internet friends on a Russian cross-stitching forum?

trolled hard