Wolverine doesn't age

>Wolverine doesn't age
>has grey hair in logan

There's a virus killing off the mutants. While it hasn't killed Wolverine, it's weakened his regenerative powers.

> a man's clone is a girl

>Who is Eve

>he believes every word of a fictional book

>Wolverine doesn't age
where you expecting and embryo?

>fictional
Back to the heathens at /r/atheism with you. This is a Christian website.

>He doesn't believe the word of God

>shinto dedicated chinese cartoon imageboard
>christian website

go away gaijin you no belong here

He's punished wolverine

You could technically get a female clone of a man, but not a male clone of a woman.
T. Science.

The story is the dna they had of logan had a damaged y chromosome so they just used 2 xs

She's a dolly clone, they were unsuccessfully with complete male clones of wolverine and initially rejected proposals to make a female version stating it wouldn't be as strong, finally they just said fuck it but made the scientist who put forward the idea to carry the baby herself

his regenerative powers are weak, did you even watch the trailer?

He does age though, you dumbass.
It's why he's a fully grown man.
He's like 100+ in this movie.

But isn't the whole plot in this movie is that his dna is so damaged that he will actually start to age and his powers will become weaker and weaker?

How about Xavier?

he doesnt
but the actor who plays him does

Yes, but remember it's Sup Forums, not everybody's going to check out trailers when they first come out or even try to look up details themselves, they'll see a post on social media and come running here going "ZOMG U GUISE Y U NO TELL ME LOGAN WHY HE HURT THO?"

They improved the original source ;^)

>The Bible
>The word of God
No, it's the word of people who heard the word of God. Learn your history, Christianfag

>Convenience store up and running with stock still coming in
This isn't going to be Old Man Logan at all, is it?

>>he believes every word of a fictional book

>Now why does a fictional character have a fictional clone daughter instead of a fictional clone son.

See I can argue stupid shit too.

I'm sorry user, but you should have given up hope of any of that since the first teaser.

not to mention 80% of the content of OML part of the MCU, that said if they needed to do the Wolverine kills the X-men idea then Mastermind is a far better replacement than Mysterio and actually makes more sense.

>wanting to shit post a comic movie when he doesnt know shit about comics

1. Old Man Logan is not that good and this ignoring the little sense it made
2. What do you think you're? this is a capeshit movie, of course is not going to look at all like the original source

Can Wolverine cut his dick off and have it grow back?

I knew they had to get rid of the Marvel stuff, but from that first trailer it seemed like maybe a continuation of the DoFP timeline with almost everyone dead and the world in chaos. This just seems like business as usual except the X-Men are dead.

How is wolvie goint to kill colossus and iceman? he literally has no way of doing it, I not talking about them not fighting back against his friend, I literally mean wolverin can't fucking kill them, is impossible for him

No, he can't regenerate limbs (don't ask me how he regrows eyes), BUT he can put it back on quickly enough and have it heal.

Mark Millar is a shit writer who never outgrew his Hot Topic "fuck you mom and dad!" phase

No
Only the forskin.

Adamantium >> bio organic steel cutting off his head would do him in, and Iceman's immortality comes and goes depending on the writer, I've seen him turned to STEAM and all it took was the time for him to condense and reform himself and then I look at recent comics and he's in physical pain from an energy blast.

Maybe have him kill him in his sleep while in human form.

that part in the first trailer where Logan is holding the shovel looking down at the ground with the girl next to him. Who do u think they buried

why isn't he still an infant than you fucking idiot?

The Professor.

>Who do u think they buried

the MCU?

then why isn't she black?

Daken or Xavier, keep in mind we saw 2 funerals (could also be an xman) if they are going to introduce x23. Daken (the claws you saw in the trailer) could be a symbol of the old wolverine he has to bury to take care of the new (23).

Wolverine was never (but in Old Man Logan) able to cut through colossus, scratch his paint? yes, but nothing more

>Daken

LOL no faggots allowed.

You know, you might be right I've always thought he's done that at some point but guess not. I guess it'd just have to be one of those "it happened DWI" moments, because really there's a lot of people in that room (Longshot?!?!) that literally warp reality to not get whacked

He regenerates limbs all the time.
Without his metal bones his powers are even stronger and he can regenerate from a single cell

>Bobby
>Human form
Just because he looks like human doesn't mean you can kill it

im 20 and my beard is white, hair is following too

>Wolverine doesn't age

Who the fuck told you that?

Is Xavier dead and just a figment of Logan's imagination?

he does age actually its just really slow

>Without his metal bones his powers are even stronger and he can regenerate from a single cell

God I hate the power creep he got, there was a time when blowfish poison could have him on the verge of death, then that stupid scene in Civil War happened where he survived what was essentially a point blank nuke.

Charles doesn't die, he possesses others when his body is destroyed like at the end of X3

cyclops

He did have some help from JEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAANNNNN that time

the X-Men franchise is dead and anyone thinking Logan looks good is dreaming

The concept of this movie upsets me.

>Just because he looks like human doesn't mean you can kill it

Tell that to whoever is writing the screenplay/comic. also see

Why don't they just make a vaccine?

Cable pls

because you are a pedophile and afraid the movie will trigger you?

>he can regenerate from a single cell
Where does the matter come from, the biological necessities like amino acids?

His X Gene generates it

From what, thin air? Sup Forumsshit is so stupid, Christ. What's stopping his every shed cell and drop of blood from regenerating into another Logan? Why don't they use some of his cells to create free energy and power the entire world?

>From what, thin air?

Basically, yeah.

>What's stopping his every shed cell and drop of blood from regenerating into another Logan?

His power is healing, not cloning, So it will only ever regenerate into a single guy.

>Why don't they use some of his cells to create free energy and power the entire world?

Same as above. Goes inert if it's not part of the healing singular "Logan"

Easy, he didn't actually get reduced to a single cell, his body was intact just before he was about to be turned crispy due to close proximity to a star right before Jean got resurrected and shielded them.

That they would pull another
>he lost his healing powers.
>Its a everything goes to shit timeline.
>Logan must confront his feelings
>little girl represent hope and purity

Fuck man am i the only one that want to see wolverine rip into some sentinels.

>His power is healing, not cloning, So it will only ever regenerate into a single guy
Makes no sense whatsoever. If you were to split him down into two from head to toe, with each half having an identical amount of cells, why would one regenerate over another? How would one side know which is "It"? Furthermore, you can't store memories in cells, so he'd forget everything he's ever learned. The fact you can seriously defend this just goes to show how little mental prowess you possess.

It's been a long time since I read Old Man Logan but doesn't he have a broken claw in that comic?

Or am I thinking of something completely different?

pls respond

>these children's fantasy stories don't hold up to real world scientific scrutiny and that makes me so angry that I'm going to go int a thread for talking about them and bitch and whine about it

Not sure what you're hoping to get out of this

yeah, but hey I'm not the one writing it. ndont think they would change 23's claws though.. unless it's just some retarded clone they fucked up on. people would still interpret it as daken.

if xmen origins is canon he was born around 1840
I dont know in which year Logan is set in but since they are usually in the future I guess he's around 180/190 years old
so some grey hairs are fine

Woverine ages, but slower than regular humans or mutants, if we go by comics or even the horrible movies canons he was born around 1890, even by current trilogy logic he was born around 1930, so he is at least 87 years old, and apparently Logan is set in the future, so he is older most likely

Motherfucker's turning into Mel Gibson.

>Who do u think they buried

Jean.

>Wolverine crying
>Girl is like "y u cryin tho?"
>Wolvie is like "cuz i saw her die twice!"

Wolverine does age.

He just ages at a very slow rate than normal

One idea I had was that it's actually Sabertooth and they cribbed that scene from Ultimate X-Men where he gave himself 8 claws, if it's gonna be Jacked man's sendoff they should really bring back Liev since he was a pretty cool Creed.

>she will never be your daughter
Why even live?

The world went on just fine. There are just no mutants.

The funeral in the 1st trailer is just a random funeral, he works as a Limo Driver,

They need to replace Hugh Jackman, so they'll kill off Logan and have the little gir become wolverine. Just like in the comics.

Fool.

>muh stronk mary sue wimminz power who is automatically good at everything

so progressive and tolerant

Lol you got memed into not believing in the Lord

No wonder you're depressed. It's okay liberals aren't in charge anymore and can't legitimize degeneracy.

This movie looks faggy as fuck. Like, capeshit's already gay but this is, for lack of a better term, super gay

I feel the same way about Cassandra Cain, but Laura has banging tits so she gets a pass.