The young kino

the young kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIj_bNd2oew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's sexy and he knows it

Praise Jesus

Is it really that good? Do I have anything to gain as an agnostic by watching this?

You have to watch it, user, deus vult

Not much, just eternal salvation.

absolutely

>Is it really that good? Do I have anything to gain as someone who isn't an Italian American mobster by watching this?

>Is it really that good? Do I have anything to gain as someone who isn't a criminal in Baltimore by watching this?

Yes, I found it great, even as a protestant.

Sofia Coppola must be proud, but this is (was) nothing new in 2016.

What does Sofia Coppola have to do with this?

Eventhough I am muslim yes it is great.

It's dogshit protestant propaganda.

>agnostic
Nothing will be gained by watching this, only killing self is the way forward for you son

Voiello best cardinal

>as an agnostic
Absolutely. If anything, the ones who'll gain the most out of this are non-catholics. Not because it's propaganda or an attempt at converting people, but because it gives us some sympathetic insight into the mindset of catholics. It's not a documentary or anything close to it, and it can be pretty edgy (the good kind), but it's really fucking good.

>not the confessional priest

Good post, familia.

>only killing self is the way forward for you son
NIHILISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree with this. I know the theology and doctrine isn't always 100% but there are a lot of genuinely beautiful and unabashedly Christian moments like this

youtube.com/watch?v=BIj_bNd2oew

You just don't see this sort of stuff on TV, not in a positive light.

there's already a thread

Who cares?

your immortal soul user.

your immortal soul.

lit af
100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!100!

>Download show about the Pope and the Jews send me a copyright warning

literally every article I see about the young pope is about how "it's different from the memes". What memes? I only place I saw talking about this was Sup Forums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films

For about 24 hours, there was some twitter shit going on where people pitched "witty" notions of what a Young Pope would be like (based on the HBO trailer) around the notion that the Young Pope would be an edgy, hip reformer who scared the Cardinals by being cool. It wasn't funny at all, but I think it spread awareness of the show.

There were a shit ton of memes about it on twitter for a couple days before it's release

>as an agnostic

*blocks your path*

>She takes after you

What did he mean by this?

is it true normies find this show boring?

Everyone who doesn't want your crap spammed here. So, everyone.

I've just finished watching it and l'm astonished, it's the best Christianity-related thing I've ever watched. The cinematography is kino-tier, the actors did a great job, and the overall message was conveyed beautifully.

kys

USfag here, is there any way I can watch the full season without having to pirate it?

>not in english
>kino

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Only thing I found was something that required you to get an account for Sky for.

Sorry fellow burger.

is this the dawn of EU-kino ?