Joe Rogan Thread /JRT/

New thread. Last one almost dead. Infinite Monkey Theory Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yv0j2MjZs0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztqr-4x50Fg&ab_channel=UrbanIntellectuals
science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy
youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE
amazon.co.uk/War-Art-Through-Creative-Battles/dp/1936891026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I want a Monty Hall problem thread...

You couldn't solve a Monty Python problem user

That's an APE fucking hell

IGNORE THE MONKEYS AND TYPEWRITERS IN THIS ANALOGY, IT'S ABOUT OUTLINING INFINITY THEOREM TO NORMIES

reminder that infinity is a fucking bullshit concept. Earth has been around for just 6000 years yet im supposed to believe in numbers higher?

Gimme a fuckin break

>what is xeno's theorem
>what is fixed equivalency

>he's never had over $6,000 in his bank

Checking in

amerifags don't know what infinity is
protip: learn limits

R E M I N D E R

>String 1: "a, a, a... ∞" ( the character "a" repeated infinitely)

>String 2: "b, b, b... ∞" ( the character "b" repeated infinitely)

Each monkey is allotted a time of infinity. A monkey with infinite time could not produce both String 1 and String 2 given that they are infinite in length, he/he(female) would spend his allotted time of infinite time on one infinite-length string only. Since there exists a string of infinite length that does not contain the works of Shakespeare, it follows then that a monkey armed with a typewriter typing for an infinite length of time would not necessarily produce the complete works of Shakespeare, as the complete works of Shakespeare is not present in every infinite-length string.

A similar problem emerges when infinite moneys are given infinite time. Assume there are infinite infinite-length strings of text which could be produced. Since there are infinite length strings that do not include the complete works of Shakespeare, it does not follow that infinite monkeys are guaranteed to produce the works either. Since there is no guarantee that the same non-Shakespearean string could be allocated to multiple monkeys, there is not guarantee that any monkey will be assigned a string containing the works of Shakespeare.

Therefore, it is true to say that probability is involved.

2/3

youtube.com/watch?v=yv0j2MjZs0A

muh prob and stats
fuk off, passed that class

The first time I saw this, I got seriously pissed at some retard who kept saying it was 2/3 and not 1/2.
Then I realized I was the retard.

1/3

It's fun tho

Apes emerged within the catarrhines with the Old World monkeys as a sister group, so cladistically they are monkeys as well, you fucking nitwit

Shh, it's really about tards pretending they don't get something.

wow easy there, 6000 years is far more than the bible says. What are you trying to imply?

debate me

Think he's typing Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet? Hope he uses proper spelling and capitalization or he'll have to start over.

Eurofags have nothing but useless theoretical physics that are unfalsifiable. (protip: you can't prove any of this post-modernist drivel, including infinity).

As we approach infinity, your desire to blame Americans increase exponentially.

But that does not suggest that you will always or even ever will blame Americans.

R E M I N D E R

Irl, the monkey wouldn't even get to the first key stroke before being distracted by eating his own shit.

R E M I N D E R

that theoretical physics is all pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo that only works on paper and has no applicable value to real life.

R E M I N D E R

that 98% of the universe is dark matter (ie we dont know what the fuck it is), so all theoretical physics equations are missing 98% of the equation while giving declarative conclusions.

iezfuezh e68re7gegerp57grggf i am actually a monkey randomly typing on a keyboard isdh aozerghfeaezf zeafgazer g agze sdgfrezg rgea ef azerf57g re qrez5 areg a ' gqs

bait

hmm... seems unlikely

It actually applies to most Sup Forums posters

but the monkey isn't randomly typing on the keyboard. you think it is random simple because you don't know all the variables.
>what the monkey is thinking
>what he is looking at
>how big his hands are
etc.

>Irl, the monkey wouldn't even get to the first key stroke before being distracted by eating his own shit.
Sure in one instance that might happen. In another instance he might sit down and type it all at once and then eat his own shit. It's infinity.

^zrega^ùozeqfg rhgb+ ezg9/8rgg,j

Hey don't ask me man, I'm just a monkey.

mzoeiufhy apozefryuaz ^ygft opsefyh

one overlooked aspect of all of this is the fact that the monkey would eventually get better at typing

There are infinite variables unless the theory wants to account for them (which it doesn't because that would punch a hole in it's coke cup)

>what the monkey is thinking
nothing, they have base instincts, not thoughts.
>what is he looking at
probably his own feces
>how big his hands are
why would this matter?

REMINDER

just because math makes your thinker box hurt doesn't mean you should sperg out on a taiwanese horse snapchat board

>In another instance he might sit down and type it all at once and then eat his own shit.
No, this would never happen. This is my point about the theoretical spegs' equations only making sense on paper using specific jargon that "sounds right" (this is a literal quote from a peer-review).

There is no instance, no matter how much time, in which a monkey would sit down, type out all of Hamlet and then eat it's own shit.

The problem with theoretical physicists is that they are all legit spergs. They dont understand real life. Everything is an incomplete math equation to them.

>now entering /sci/

this isn't the JRT i'm used to

Plottwist : Shakespeare was a monkey randomly typing on a typewriter all along

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztqr-4x50Fg&ab_channel=UrbanIntellectuals

For example, maybe a monkey at a typewriter would never hit any keys in the middle of the keyboard. I don't know why, I'm not a monkey. Maybe monkeys just don't like those keys. Just like if you put a man into a cage with a bit of poo it's not certain that in infinite time he will eat that poo. He doesn't want to

wow, much science

>the monkey wouldn't even get to the first key stroke before being distracted by eating his own shit.
Don't project.

>that theoretical physics is all pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo that only works on paper and has no applicable value to real life.
Don't be jealous because you don't understand something.

>that 98% of the universe is dark matter (ie we dont know what the fuck it is), so all theoretical physics equations are missing 98% of the equation while giving declarative conclusions.
[citations needed]

I don't see you refuting his arguments

cause he is from reddit. he can't downvote something he doesn't like.

>[citations needed]

>It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%.

science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy

There is nothing to refute. It is unfalsifiable drivel. But, I'm sure you don't even know what falsifiable means, nor do you understand the basics of the scientific method. Basically, you have to go back.

whatever, my shield blocks all your spells

>comfy rogan threads derailed by infinity monkey shit
STOP

You know I'm right though. Not everything happens in infinite time, impossible things don't. Gravity won't change, laws of physics won't reverse, monkey brain won't rewire, unless they reproduce. A monkey is a monkey, it won't fly no matter how much time you give it. It's impossible for it to. Just like it's impossible for it to hit the H button, it just refuses to, that's how it evolved.

So you're saying that if you were put in a cage forever, you would end up eating your poop?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE
GET IN HERE LADS. KETTLEBELLS MENTIONED

What I'm saying if I was put in a cage for infinity, the cage bars would turn into air and I'd crawl out like a normal chimp.

Exactly. Why would you keep typing then?

>how can you?
>i mean i have a real fear of sharks
>they are real
>so real and they are out there
>oh my god...what is this jamie
>*shane dorian big wave*
>this is amazing
>he is a legit maniac
>how high would you say that wave is
>has to be at least 50 feet right?
>just look at the size of that...whoa...
>that is like SO insane..
>...so insane...
>oh my god
>gotta be more than 50 feet right? right?
>what if that came down on you?
>your fucked right? like completely smooshed?
>whoa
>god damn

KALE

ANTI AGEING BROCCOLI SPROUTS WEED LMAO

10,722 watching now

Chat is disabled for this live stream.

Except they would. It's infinite. Do you know what that is?

Would gravity turn upside down in infinite time? It is infinite after all, everything will happen. Would your mom fuck your brother?

Answer the question. Do you know what infinite is?

That's what I thought.
- []

Bitch.

what are joes views on meditation and yoga?

It's a Joe doesn't know about learned experience episode.

the war of art sounds like one of those books everyone buys to become a better person and its all psuedo bullshit

does joe know that you should eat your main meal of the day before 3pm?

>the war of art

amazon.co.uk/War-Art-Through-Creative-Battles/dp/1936891026
oh dear

Jamie look up that drone footage

post yfw a monkey started this thread

maybe if we give you infinite you'll have a relevant post

>Do you know what infinite is?
There is no way to know what it is because it doesn't exist. It is a pseudo-scientific theory that is completely unfalsifiable. It doesn't match up with testable, provable theories of the known universe. You are free to do all of the "thought experiments" that you want, but none of that nonsense is applicable to the real, known universe. Especially when you take into consideration that most of the universe is unaccounted for.

He could log into Sup Forums and go to Sup Forums and start a thread exactly like this if he has infinite time.

Holy jesus christ no they aren't you idiot. You might as well call humans rodents because once upon a time we branched out from small scurrying animals.

Back on topic you fucking autists.

How could he get past the Im not a robot verification?

Why does the chimp have to be a man?