Where's the fucking trailer?

Where's the fucking trailer?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
digitalspy.com/movies/news/a639128/why-dwayne-johnson-chose-to-play-black-adam-over-shazam/#~p8wNJ4NJTtqx3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the only people asking this are the plebbiters from /r/DCcinematic

Oh shit, this comes out this year? I thought it was like 2019 or some shit.

Why does flash look like a twink on a bondage suit?

found the pleb
post your top 10's

CINÉMA:
1: 夢 (1990, Kurosawa)
2: This Night (1965, Fassbinder)
3: La morte d'Isotta (1968, Schröter)
4: Reassemblage (1982, Minh Hà)
5: Кpaдeцът нa пpacкoви (1964, Radev)
6: โรงแรมนรก (1957, Pestonji)
7: قمران وزيتونة (2001, Abdelhamid)
8: 九月 (1984, Zhuangzhuang)
9: Ocъдeни Дyши (1975, Radev)
10: Lost River (2014, Gosling)

FILMS:
1. Пиcьмa мёpтвoгo чeлoвeкa (1986, Lopushansky)
2. Un condamné à mort s'est échappé (1956, Bresson)
3. Guns of The Trees (1961, Mekas)
4. Love Streams (1984, Cassavetes)
5. 牯嶺街少年殺人事件 (1991, Yang)
6. Duelle (1976, Rivette)
7. Alice in den Städten (1974, Wenders)
8. Le Rayon Vert (1986, Rohmer)
9. Սայաթ-Նովա (1968, Parajanov)
10. Mauvais Sang (1986, Carax)

MOVIES:
1. Barry Lyndon(1975, Kubrick)
2. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
3. Blue (1993, Jarman)
4. Fanny och Alexander (1982, Bergman)
5. The Long Day Closes (1992, Davies)
6. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
7. Le Révélateur (2002, Philippe Garrel)
8. Providence (1977, Resnais)
9. แสงศตวรรษ (2006, Weerasethakul)
10. Punishment Park (1971, Watkins)

OVERALL:
Sommaren med Monika (1953, Bergman)
牯嶺街少年殺人事件 (1991, 楊)
চারুলতা (1964, রায়)
Ordet (1955, Dreyer)
Les Moissons du Ciell (1978, Malick)
Oктябpь «Дecять днeй, кoтopыe пoтpяcли миp (1927, Эйзeнштeйн)
红高粱 (1987, 张艺谋)
Fear and Desire (1953, Kubrick)
Зepкaлo (1975, Tapкóвcкий)
01010101 01101110 00100000 0100001101101000 01101001 01100101 0110111000100000 01000001 01101110 0110010001100001 01101100 01101111 01110101(1928, Luis Buñuel)
浪華悲歌 (1936, 溝口)
Le Révélateur (2002, Philippe Garrel)
ĶÏŅO:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016, Snyder)

Zach Snyder

yeah it's november, very excited

WW's probably gonna be muh stronk womyn propaganda though

it's guaranteed to be shit anyway

snyder does like his homoeroticism

March or April

unless they pay for a Super Bowl commercial

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCuck' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

"Please don't make us go through this" - Everyone Involved

fucking kek

>unless they pay for a Super Bowl commercial

Too soon after people thinking BvS was shit. They need people to forget that they hated it for no reason.

eh, the reaction to the first JL teaser was pretty positive even from people that didn't like BvS. it's obvious how they're marketing it as "not BvS" but i think the best way to change people's minds is to show them more of JL.

I think WB wants to dial back on the marketing so soon, that was another problem with BvS. A lot of exposure this early isn't always a great thing.

Maybe wait until comic con to really showcase it, considering it comes out in November

or pay for some quip filled superbowl ad to show people

>hey look we have jokes now!!

>ben afleck cgi body

come on now

Go back there

My dad is a Warner Brother and he says you guys are doo-doo heads and you're not getting the trailer ever

Why do American teenagers insist on trying to be funny?

>plebbiters

Why are all MCUcks such cringemasters?

You wont get a trailer will wonder woman comes out. All the focus is on WW.

>says 'cringe' like some 14 year old
as expected of a DCuck

What are you on about?

Oh no no no no

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH

ay m8 say dat to me face ya cheeky cunt

Cringed again, stop damn it

i really doubt they'll start the marketing campaign just a few months before release, JL is hugely important for WB, way more than WW

my guess is the JL trailer debuts with skull island

>cyborg beefed up
>his body is 90% cgi in the movie

lol

Fuck capeshit

See here

i agree

Leave capekino to me.

Help me understand this vehicle

it's a giant flying base/aircraft carrier thing

but it's just square like a truck

>two Bulgarian productions in CINÉMA

HAHAHAHAHA

i think that's just the exit on the back, like this

It's Batman's fog machine transporter. For when he needs atmosphere wherever he goes.

It's sad. JL is such a great IP, a massive amount of good stories and characters.

And then fucking WB gets a hold of it.

It's sad. The Avengers is such a great IP, a massive amount of good stories and characters.

And then fucking Disney gets a hold of it.

who cares

DC is scrambling behind the scenes trying to make a trailer people like (just like with suicide squad) to sell their awful, flawed movie. This scam wont work for much longer

>look at this duuuude

Mmmm I love the smell of concern trolling in the evening. Smells like perfume.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484857021001.webm

DUDE I MADE WATCHMEN!

REMEMBER WATCHMEN!

>This scam wont work for much longer
>says increasingly nervous shill after Suicide Squad crushed Dr Strange to a bloody pulp and then Jared Leto urinated on the corpse while chanting HONKA HONKA

Yeah it was all the trailers, sure

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

The hero Marvel deserves!

Maybe Synder will have a flashback where he'll show his abs?

Get fucked. Is this real?

holy shit, ben affleck is a fucking moron.

if only our meme was to post laughing ben affleck's all the time, and thought he was /ourguy/ then you would have a point

HAHAHAHHA

when will they realize that people just want Batman? I don't care about this crossover cringe all capeshit seems to be these days

>Has a cross on his gym logo
Unadulterated autism. Reps for Jesus broooo!

>GOAL TRAPS

i want to get this ripped

>he doesn't lift for jesus

Most of this board agreed and then star wars 7 brought in all the popnerds from and things have never been the same.

i've literally never heard anyone in these threads say ben affleck was being reasonable in the conversation

snyder is and always has been /ourguy/, not affleck

Bruh

Cyborg looks so fucking awful

You post on Sup Forums. Not only does that mean you're not Sup Forums, that means you can not use reddit memes like /ourguy/ to tell locals who our /our guy/ is, capetourist.

>affleck
literally cgi, he's fat
>cyborg
looks like shit
>mamoa
core ain't aesthetic, but he's tall as fuck so it's ok

henry is fucking goat, but that's a shit picture

Yes. It is real.

Who gives a fuck? Let me save you all some time-

JL will have a great SDCC trailer that blows everything else away.

"Capekino!! Marvel is finished!"

Reports of the film being a clusterfuck are ignored.

The film comes out and is shit on by all but the Snyder-defenders who are now forced to defend the endless quips from Flash et al.

It barely makes $900 million, Snyder gets sacked and it has 20% on RT but the denizens of DC_Cinematic insist it's a success because it has the same CinemaScore as Catwoman.

5 months later, an extended edition is released, that Snyder fanboys collectively orgasm, praising it as capekino. In reality, it elevates the film from a 4/10 to a 4.1/10, extends it by 30 minutes and costs you £25.

oh i'm sorry i didn't realize i can only go on Sup Forums otherwise i'm not part of the seeekret klub

>locals
>capetourist

Sup Forums has no board culture besides baneposting, newfriend.

>Reports of the film being a clusterfuck are ignored.

They are ignored right now as baseless rumours, so yeah, that part is about right

Very predictable response when the outsider pretending to be an insider is exposed. More and more proof each day that /film/ is needed

You're saying this is not Aesthetic?

that's precisely why marvel is plebshit and dc is patriciankino

>ignoring Affleck being an Islam apologist
>ignoring Henry Cavill being anti-brexit

I agree, /film/ is needed. that way we can discuss capekino without having to deal with reddit capeshitters

Who cares?

You really want a trailer that's going to show every one liner, every twist, and every act? Superhero trailers are always shit.

>The film comes out and is shit on by all but the Snyder-defenders who are now forced to defend the endless quips from Flash et al.

If the movie is bad (but real bad, not "the flick filosopher didn't like it! DC is over!" bad, I mean Age of Ultron bad, I mean Suicide Squad bad, I mean Rogue One bad) no one will defend it.

No one defends Suicide Squad right?

>No one defends Suicide Squad right?

basically no one, yeah, just the most ardent contrarians

>he doesn't know that butterfly has already said that if they make /film/ hes going to force all superhero media discussion back to Sup Forums
Typical tourist proving once again he has no idea about this board and its actual ways.

Please read this post carefully before you continue exposing yourself as a 16 yo newbuddy

honestly hilarious how triggered you are by someone going on two boards

>if you criticize one you have to do the other because my fee fees

fuck i'm so tired of this equality meme.

>I like pizza but this place doesn't make it correctly
>oh so you think the guy down the street makes it better? well you're fucking wrong you guy down the street's shill.

Oh I read it and its clear that your joined Sup Forums after baneposting so it isn't my fault.

Any other board would have been fine. /lit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even the worst one /vip/, but you're from Sup Forums which means you promote tumblr culture for arts.

that'd be fine and good except 95% of the people attacking MoS and BvS in these threads does so by posting laughingevans.jpg and BO results for the MCU

Why is megatron hiding in cyborg's crotch?

Welp this just dropped.

wow you sure know a lot about Sup Forums for someone who considers posting there a mortal sin

please reply with more autistic screeching about your sekret klub

Did Bruce bring the chair with him?

Of course I know a lot since your kind has actively tried to sabotage this board since the first Avengers movie came out.

No that's his, did you see the first teaser, flash says it's his second favorite

Makes no sense. Just have him be Captain Marvel.

They actually gave him the choice of Marvel or Adam and he chose Adam because his background is more interesting

digitalspy.com/movies/news/a639128/why-dwayne-johnson-chose-to-play-black-adam-over-shazam/#~p8wNJ4NJTtqx3Y

What made me choose Black Adam? I just felt Black Adam was inherently more interesting to me because I felt there were more layers to Black Adam, starting out as a slave and then ultimately becoming the anti-hero who we enjoy today.

Basically he's taking another run at Scorpion King

There isn 't one because DC sucks horsecock.

is this from justice league? His neck looks less manly.

Sup Forums used to love Watchmen. Now they oddly hate it. When that chump talks about Snyder fans being from reddit or "popstop" I kinda start thinking he's projecting.

i-its bad on purpose
like... ironykino
y-yeah that's it, that's what it is, irony-kino

why hello there

>101x99
Good job. Well done. Here's a (You).