Are there any slasherflicks where the slut survives?

Are there any slasherflicks where the slut survives?

IMAGINE

kek

DAMN Michael Myers look like THAT?

you're next

Um, actually that's NOT a slasher. That's siege horror.

What's the story here?

some psycho attacked her and cut her face when she was a kid

Zombeaver. i guess its not really a slasher though.

I've never actually noticed it until now

Now I can't stop seeing it in any of her pictures

The whole premise of this series is that the protagonist is a wealthy, privileged, selfish, petty, promiscuous, racist, bitchy sorority princess yet she's completely impossible to kill no matter how many gimmicky serial killers in outlandish costumes set their sights on her.

Are there any where the villain fucks the slut. Has Jason ever been offered sex?

Does Black Christmas count? She's not the slut character, but she's pregnant and contemplating abortion. Not very Final Girlish.

>Has Jason ever been offered sex?
Yes. This was his reply.

Sounds pretty great desu

Is it any good?

Her crazy eyes distract you from the scar

I was kind of impressed when I realized a woman survived here by inviting two men to her home to DP her and then fleeing while both of them are devoured by the horde of vampires

you wanna know how i got these scars?

>siege horror

This is crackin me up for some reason

Just marathoned season 1 last week.

Its really good. Emma Roberts now my favourite Emma

It Follows

>Are there any slasherflicks where the black guy survives?
That's the real question.

>Here at Kappa Kappa Tau, pledges are encouraged to wear white and to be white
I'm kind of amazed anyone would make a show in this day and age where the main character the audience loves could say something like that

She said she was outside a store in an alley or something as a kid and a man came up to her. At first she thought he just drew on her face with a pen, she didn't even feel any pain, but then she started to bleed and realized he had cut her with a surgical knife.

Chanel isn't actually racist though. She just knows Zayday is oversensitive about race so she taunts her with it because it's a visible emotional weakness. She does this to everybody.

House would do the same shit to Foreman and nobody thought he was actually a racist.

That sucks, did they catch the guy?

>references Jason X
>posts the New Blood

Poor form, user.

No. That would be breaking the law. All slasher and horror films have to cater to necrophiliacs