HEY

>HEY

>FRY

>PIZZA GOING OUT

>C'MAAAAAAN

Suck my fat cock.

what did raimi mean by this?

>There's only three real monsters, kid: Dracula, Blacula, and Son of Kong. Now quit picking your nose and knead that dough!

>HEY

>TYRONE

>BLACKED PHOTOSHOOT

>KEK'AAAAAANNNN!!!

>HEY FRY
>I'M LEAVING YOUR DOG OUTSIDE TO DIE ALONE
>C'MAAANNNN

A lot of people find this to be the saddest episode but I honestly thought the one where Fry gets stung by the giant wasp protecting Leela and she goes into a coma and she has all those dreams hearing Fry's voice telling her to wake up makes me tear up every time.

;_;

That episode was very unsettling. Probably because it was the only time Futurama did something like that. I wish they had done more so different than the usual comedy stuff.

Those two are definitely up there for the saddest episodes.

I'll throw another into the ring, Luck of the Fryish.

>Here lies Philip J. Fry, named for his uncle, to carry on his spirit.

Also Game of Tones.

I still remember watching the first episode when it aired on TV. I used my VHS to tape it too.

I wonder if that tape is still around.

please find it. There's a pretty big argument over at rebbit's (yeah I know) Futurama board over whether or not nibbler's shadow appeared in the first TV airing of episode 1. It appears in the season 1 DVD's but I believe they were released with the edited version of the episode

I'm pretty sure nibbler's shadow wasn't in the pilot at first and it got edited in later.

The Sting, Luck of the Fryish, The Late Phillip J Fry and Meanwhile are the GOAT emotional episodes

I don't care for dogs so that one didn't move me, and Game of Tone's emotional core was too brief to have much impact

I think the recurring theme among those episodes is death, so there's a tension in them that balances well with Futurama's brand of comedy. I wish they did it more

my old vhs rips

forgot pic

We are in love baby love child ;----;

lol who the fuck tapes some shitty cartoon onto a vhs

>I dont care for dogs

Spotted the nigger/spic/chink/autist

I have the UK DVD and he's not there.

Nibbler's shadow was always there, but Fry's shadow was added in "The Why of Fry."

more like "The Why of Someone Watching Such A Shitty Cartoon" am i right?

haha yeah. got em

Only 90's kids remember this fucko

I had the episode treehouse o horror winning episode recorded on vas until I had this bought for me.

These were great
>4 amazing episodes on one VHS
Bliss

>Only 90's poorfags will remember

Did you buy Treehouse of Horror on Laserdisc?

i had my manservant humphries put it on the projector screen in my home theater

>mfw I'm a half-black retarded gook

what are your political beliefs?

>katy sagals voice acting

shieeeeet. that was great emotion mane.

the mayans

you stink, loser.