It's a Jim stares at the camera making meme faces for every fucking episode

>it's a Jim stares at the camera making meme faces for every fucking episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDQDDhLZO-4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKpNTldEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M
youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a Jim psychologically terrorizes his socially impaired co-worker for several years episode

>it's a pam never contributes anything of worth and is never funny like seriously why the fuck is she even there episode

She has a pretty face and large breasts.

>pretty face

Don't bully Jenna. She a cute.

Which season was that from?

S-stop it.

No but for real that shit is so cringey. Ow can Jenna not understand how cringey it is. Theyre both married and the show was however many years ago.

she only lives in the past user

Jenna Fischer is the female Uncle Rico.

Did they have sax?

>It's a Jim and Pam act like complete dicks the whole episode and some how we are suppose to like them and hate Dwight.

Jesus Christ. I didnt like Steve Carrell on that how because his character was so cringey. A lot of people liked that but I jsut died from secondhand awkwardness when he did his usual stupid shit.

This is like that, but real life.

>it's a jim leaves top qt and smart ebony gf for your average whitie episode

>It's the two-part Christmas special where Dwight terrorizes Jim with snowballs

Was there any moment more satisfying in the whole show?

>it's a michael invites Jim and Pam on his house for dinner episode

I don't remember anything from the actual episode just the emotions and the oath that I'll never watch it again.

>not liking the dinner party episode

youtube.com/watch?v=jDQDDhLZO-4

I can handle that when I know it's acting, secondhand awkwardness makes me unable to follow politics much or watch talkshows

>it's a america tries to remake a two seasons uk serie and turn into a fucking 9 seasons serie episode

wow

To be fair that'd be a tough choice. Pam's got those tig ole bitties. But Jones is just stunningly beautiful.

He meant HAD user.

am i gay or something because i'm having feelings for halpert there

>it's a "Dwight is actually likable" contrarian episode

I hate reruns.

Yes. Yes you are gay.

Post the one where she tweeted she feels used up and no man wants her anymore.

Americans are slaves so they are entertained by shows about slaves

Like everything else, America took something mediocre and made it great.

>feminist
>stunningly beautiful
Pick one

I know it's hard to appreciate facial expressions when you're autistic but the rest of us enjoy it.

You've got it the wrong way round.

Rashida Jones was very beautiful.

>it's a yanks think their version of the office is anything other than shit

cute

>muh the original is always better

brits aren't funny

>US Office
>Jim pranks Dwight cleverly on various scales
>UK Office
>HAHA HE MADE GARETH SAY SOMETHING GAY

they are actual subhumans. a new underclass of half apes who we all pretend to understand or like as a cruel joke

They're higher rated by far. Your shit taste doesn't change public opinion.

American comedy is just terrible.

>Completely missing the point of the show

>Y-you just don't get it!
How to spot a bullshit argument in seconds.

>US office
>haha the fat guy fell over while holding a pot full of food! haha how zany!
>UK office
>serious introspection about the drudgery of office work and mid life malaise sprinkled with excellent humour

Dinner Party is kino

No, you really don't. The Office's original point was to be awkward, quiet and realistic. Not loud and over the top.

This.

>excellent humour
>HAHA HE MADE GARETH SAY SOMETHING GAY

*tips top hat*
toodle pip a flib flabbety wigwam!

youtube.com/watch?v=EDKpNTldEKA

go on then lads, post anything from the american version which is funnier than this clip

>No, you really don't. The Office's original point was to be awkward, quiet and realistic. Not loud and over the top.

The US version did both tones and better.

why are british people so easily fucking triggered? it's just embarrassing how fucking easy it is to consistently troll them. Get a fucking grip

pretty sure it's the yanks are the only ones getting uppity defending their shit comedy in this thread love x

You are seriously deluding yourself if you think the US version captured the depressing office atmosphere better.

A lot of UK comedies, and shows in general, are hot garbage when they get remade for American audiences with American actors. The Office is one of the very very few that is actually so much better than the original. I guess part of that comes from how awful and flat Ricky Gervais is and how great Steve Carrell is.

Every single instance of "babe" in that episode was scripted. Pure kino.

No it isn't, you just have a short attention span. The UK office had a style to it, a defining feature. The US office is a generic sitcom that sucked away the purpose.

kill your self my man

Read the fucking thread moron. You bongs shit up every Office thread which are for the most part pretty comfy. If anyone wanted to discuss the Brit version they would've started a thread on it. Stay irrelevant.

Dinner Party >>>>>>> Gervais entire existence

I wasn't the user who started it.

I think both shows are enjoyable. I prefer the UK version though.

>The US office is a generic sitcom

no it's not

>you have a short attention span
No, you're the one who clearly didn't get past a few American sized jokes played for big laughs. If you stuck around and got further into the US Office you'd see that they hit the serious tones, but from a different angle. Dwight and Kevin are the only two characters who never "get real" and the show jumps the shark completely after season 5, but The Office has a lot to offer.
I really like some British comedy, Detectorists is my favourite comedy of the last five years, I grew up on Fawlty Towers with my granddad on weekends, and the British Office isn't even awful, but the American Office just outshines it in every way.

>i'ts a murrikans think the office (u.s.) is better than the office (u.k) season

You britcucks sure do love to be thoroughly depressed by a """comedy""".
>the office uk
So it's SUPPOSED to be so unfunny it's depressing? Got it!

I am a brit,

plymouth

>it's a britbongs feel the need to defend their version of a shitty comedy show out of misplaced national pride episode

more like the office (c.u.c.k) desu

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>gervais
>flat

This is why the whole fucking argument is so stupid. The UK version was made for britain exclusively. Almost all the references, the characters, and the setting would only scan with brits. The American one was more generic, and more gag centred so you could watch it anywhere and get whats funny. It doesn't make it worse, but they are doing two different things entirely

It really is. It misses every tone the uk hit.

I'm sure there's plenty of character development. Give it another title and stop associating it with the UK office and It's good. But the problem is it aimed to act as a us version of the uk show, translating the culture and humour. But it's nothing like it. The US office has depressing moments, but it always ends with optimism. The UK office never does. It's pure pessimism and that's why it's so good.

Because feeling a variety of emotions is what fiction is for?

>it's the brits think they are actually funny cause the internet told them Monty Python is the pinnacle of comedy episode
Saying ''bollocks my dear'' instead of ''shit'' doesn't count for sophisticated humor.

yeah its a shithole, i know someone from there and he's a fucking disgrace.

That's indisputable.

I'm Irish.

Fiction espoused as comedy should at least be funny you retarded faggot.

the pinnacle of american comedy ladies and gentlemen

youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M

Is that supposed to be cancer Dwight?

how do they get real?

It is, it's humour is in the embarassment and relatable anxieties in the characters.

We tend to take British things and make them better, like the English language itself.

Jim's meme faces served the same purpose as a laughtrack.

This

the good kind or the bad kind?

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U

Americans jerking themselves off is like the fat kid reassuring himself no one likes him because his perfection intimidates people.

the best kind

t. Paying for a license to operate a fucking television

I concur good sir, truly sophisticated humor is a mix of juxtapositions of double entendred subtle popular culture references and historical anecdotes from renaissance and romantic art culture. Non-euphorians cannot begin to comprehend the concision, alacrity, spontaneity and deep philosophical insight of true comedy. As the great Shakespeare once memed, "A slanted trilby by another name is just as sweet".

You know its illegal to collect rainwater in some states, right?

it's a tax m8

most of europe has one

she's like a non deformed kristen schaal

The Catholic kind

good man

ad-free tv and radio channels with often the best shows is 100% worth the tax, i love the bbc in all its forms

oh the child-molested kind

yeah i bet you love the bbc whiteboi

>It's a Michael toys with a bunch of chillins over the course of over a decade by making them think they would ever actually amount to anything just so that he can rub one out to the thought of their disappointment later that evening
Show really started to go downhill after season five.

As nither an American nor a Brit I would say that the Brits seem the saltiest.

Because Americans make up around 70% of the board and jerk each other off.