Jar Jar was bad and ruined TPM

>Jar Jar was bad and ruined TPM
>but these fucking things were ok

They were not ok. RotJ was saved by space battle and Luke and Vader kino scenes.

/thread

if they take off those ponchos will they die?

So you've never heard any of the opinions of many Star Wars fans who fucking hate Ewoks? Oh wait... this thread is bait isn't it?

>empire's elite gets defeated by ewoks
>droid defeat an entire army with technological advanced weapons
>lol droids suck

Should've been Wookies.

it would be extremely painful

Reminder that these things were going to roast Han Solo alive and eat him. Also, they were likely eating Stormtrooper at the Yub Nub party at the end. Fucking hard core.

and jaba

YUB NUB

it would be extremely /s/furry

Actually they did try this idea once.
It's called The Holiday Special.
Pretty good kino, you should check it out!

They were cute. Jar Jar wasn't particularly cute.

I liked TPM though. I don't know how people have movies ruined for them by relatively minor characters.

>implying that Ewoks aren't based

They eat people nigger

At least they were useful on purpose. And they weren't a tenth as annoying as Jar Jar

WHIP! WHIP! STIR!

At least Ewoks didn't talk like complete retards and step in shit for yuks

Fun fact: the "dead animal" Chewie finds is a whitetail deer carcass with fake teeth in its asshole.

There was a video that mixed Yub Nub with the Space Jam theme. But I never saved it and it got taken down for some reason and I've never been able to find a reupload. Feels bad, because it was awesome.

This was supposed to be the Wookie homeworld, but you know, toys be like make us a cute.

So they do a play on the name Wookie -- Ewok, a pig Latin version of the name.

and dagobah scene was pure cinema

Noticeably less fun fact: it's called a Verkle in star wars

>So they do a play on the name Wookie -- Ewok, a pig Latin version of the name.
fuck sakes, how can a movie series taken so seriously be so cheap

They were annoying as hell, but they were not as bad as Jar Jar. They also were not a constantly present source of ridiculous dialogue like Jar Jar was. Finally, they were packaged in a much, much better movie.
Would you rather eat a huge turd a la carte or a small turd in a nice souffle?

This.

They captured an elite rebel assault squad (including a powerful jedi) and were preparing to kill and eat them. Only because they are tricked by jedi magic do they release them, and then they throw a party IIRC. Then C3PO explains the whole story of Star Wars to them, about a vast galactic empire that has giant moon-sized space stations that can destroy planets. The Ewoks response: "Let's fuck them up instead."

They got caught between the highest elite units of both sides of this war, troops that use laser guns, and they effectively humiliated both sides in combat using stone age technology.

Rambo, eat your heart out.

I already liked them but when you put it that way it makes them sound really badass. And it's completely accurate.

RotJ hate is dumb. I like it more than ESB.

Ewoks didn't bother me because I was 5 years old when I first started watching Star Wars.

RotJ is my fave Star Wars movie, mostly for Luke tackling Jabba's palace/barge and Leia's gold bikini. The whole Endor moon bit is great too.

the ewoks were brutal fucks compared to their appearance. also they didnt talk, they didnt act like clumsy retards and didnt tell le funny jokes.

not even a contest desu

pig-latin would be ookie-wei

I like the Ewoks. At least they aren't CGI. They're cuteness and natural habitat also makes them a good contrast with the might of the Empire and the Death Star. Finally, the scene where they mistake C3PO for their God is also amusing and wouldn't have played well with Wookies. In fact, fuck Wookies, they get enough screen time anyway and should be from an ice world like in ESB.