ITT: Memes you don't understand

ITT: Memes you don't understand.

Pretend it's a forced perspective shot and laugh at it.
What's to understand?

why is the rock so small

manletto is now a meme?
forced perspective makes diesel look like he is as tall as johnson an he is not.

Oh is that it? I thought we were supposed to laugh because it's an obvious greenscreen shot.

do you think if they added a CG shadow to diesel's body then it would look realistic?

He isn't even making eye contact with the Rock, what a shitty actor.

Holy shit, now I did understand this shit and I can't stop laughing lmao

its cuz dwayne is like a foot taller than diesel

It's not a forced perspective shot, that's the meme. The director didn't want the audience to think they were facing each other. It's just a bad-ass, no-eye-contact, lemme-get-close-to-you conversation between two bad dudes.

I always thought the rock was looking inside the shack behind Diesel.

he has matching neck fat rolls with sansa's chin

that's exactly what he's doing, but autists of tv think they're supposed to be looking at each other

i hate chicks who have this. i know a chick who has this exact same facial structure and they all develop this gross neck pouch under their chin. sansa's actress is suppressing it for her career's sake but under normal circumstances she'd be a fucking pelican by now.

Why does this look like a PS3 game?

What?

This is the holy grail of Sup Forums memes.

Could somebody explain the "durn to yah" shit?

after reading this thread, i still have no idea what this meme is about

Why everyone keeps quoting the opening to The Dark Night Rises. Yeah it's a little awkwardly written, but it's hardly worth repeating for this long.

the meme is that it looks like a bad forced perspective shot. the reality is that it wasn't meant to be a forced perspective shot, just two guys staring into the distance

"the rest of ya'll know what i durn to yah" is a meme created out of a character named John Locke from the tv show LOST. Guy had an accent, I forget which episode tv coined it from.

Vin had the higher ground

Holla Vin!