New Skull Island spots. Oodako confirmed

New Skull Island spots. Oodako confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=UQzxuOuBFE4
youtube.com/watch?v=NDbBj7H98_U

omg fampaichi looks SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK I'm going day 1 son

I don't want to care about the monster, man.

ho...lee.... F*CK MY THIS SO F*CKING EPIC.

YAAAAS KING SLAY

WE

APEKINO

why do a remake when the peter jackson version was pure kino?

the more shitty movies that come out, the better this is starting to look, if it's even a mediocre film it'll be a cinematic breath of fresh air

> the blabla bla test were meant to kill something

> they do dont, but iron chains do maybe not ?

wew were wars

It's not a remake muchacho

K O N G

I

N

O

What if they tie Skull Island into Planet of the Apes? Kong is the last resort to the apes coming into full power.

> they do dont, but iron chains do maybe not ?
>wew were wars

Definitely looks like they're going all out with the monsters in this

Legendary should drop out of the giant monster genre and let Toho handle it.

are there good torrents up for this yet?

KUMONGA

>We are dealing with a monster from a bygone era.

I'm hyped to see this movie, CGI looks decent. The movie should look amazing on those new digital screens.

>the nig wants to kill his own kind
>the cuck wants to save the big black ape

when will (((they))) stop?

Bain??

John Goodman's talking about Godzilla. He's from the same government agency in the 2014 film.

Legendary's the only reason why a studio as risk-averse as Toho even developed the balls to let Anno make a Godzilla movie. Let the gaijin make modernized Hero Godzilla movies that earn tons of money overseas and help build up the Godzilla brand in other countries, so that we can make whatever weird shit we want for the domestic audience here in Japan.

Everybody wins.

Are you ok, user?

Did you just have a stroke?

The evil guys trying to take down Kong, while the good ones trying to save him. That's the plot.

>wew were wars

>They weren't tests, they were trying to kill something
What the fuck
That line is ripped directly from Godzilla

what did he mean by this?

It's the "Establish the shared universe and set up Kong's fight with Godzilla" scene.

Aren't they're referring to Godzilla?

Fuck that movie. It feels like a fucking marathon and the blonde bitch using cgi to juggle rocks was disgusting.

So they used the same bomb to nuke both Godzilla and King Kong?

Can you fags use proper grammar? Fuck.

I think it's more like he's bringing it up when he's talking about how monsters exist and how he wants to find more creatures to study. Like a giant gorilla on a deathtrap island is more manageable then the fucking radioactive dinosaur that shoots laser beams that shrugged off a nuke.

>Oodako confirmed
More likely just a generic giant octopus. Would be really cool if it was referred to as Oodako in the movie, but then that'd mean Legendary bought the rights to that character when they could just had him fight a generic giant Octopus

Oodako's name isn't even copyrighted. It's literally just the Japanese word for "Giant Octopus".

It's basically the same shit as "Just as Keikaku *translator's note: Keikaku means plan*", except it's less about being obnoxiously weeb and more that it's the closest thing to a proper name "Giant Octopus" has for American fans.

Japanese has one specific word for "Giant Octopus"?
Doesn't even sound like the word for just "Octopus" which is tako im pretty sure

that's weird

>let Toho handle it
You mean, let Anno handle this. Because there is some insides from Gojira crew that tells that Anno basically took over and cut a lot of stuff and everybody on stage hated him. Technically, he saved the movie.

>Apparently the bad reputation of Anno Hideaki is well-known to every corner of the industry.

>Anno Hideaki was disliked from all kinds of staff in this way, was hated, the site was wrapped with anger, anxiety and irritation, though Shin Godzilla was a rare achievement which was a great success both box office and critically It became a work. Why? Is Amano an insensitive man who can not be touched at all that he is hated by the staff?
>It was not so. Anno Hideaki was clearly aware of his actions to make rapport between staff and create anger and hatred.

So, Toho alone will make same shit.

>sacrifices himself to get a kino out of it

truly /ourguy/