*punches her in the face* Dumb bitch

She makes me real horny in S3

Skyler did nothing wrong

There's always someone who wants to trot out this troll anytime they catch a whiff of a Skylar thread lol

Get lost, kiddo

Everything she did made sense. Except fucking that guy that looks like Joey from Friends and her pool "suicide".

>you will never be the new intern at an accounting firm that just hired a vulnerable, newly pregnant in-hiding skyler
>junior is grown up and out of the house
>you will never be aggressively dommed by a 6'4" pregnant skyler with huge udders that chugs your spooge like cough syrup
>you will never be molested while operating the copier

Reminder that Skyler is a strong womyn and that you are a misogynistic, sexist bigot if you don't appreciate her character

Not as stupid as nigger from westworld but I would still punch her.

>infidelity
>criminally cooking the books with Ted
>Not even proffiting from cooking the books with Ted
>Frittering away Walt's hard earned meth money to cover up her crimes with Ted

Walt was at least a competent criminal. That dumb cunt lost money doing crime. Shamefur dispray.

Even her fucking Ted can be justified

There is one thing that absolutely cannot be justified by anyone though:
>Be Skyler
>Have kid with a major birth defect
>Husband just got diagnosed with lung cancer
>Husband is likely going to die soon from said lung cancer
>Husband, who has just been told he's likely to die soon from lung cancer, is acting a bit weird and distant
>BETTER SMOKE WHILE PREGNANT

Seriously, fuck that bitch and anyone who defends her.

And no - at that point in time she had no fucking idea that Walt was cooking.

i feel like she gives a mean blowjob

>mfw she got plastic surgery between S2 and S3 and looks totally different even though only one day is supposed to have passed.

Not to mention
>The teratogens in her cigarettes were absolutely the cause of Junior's disability.

jesse kissed skylar behind the scenes

They were an accounting firm? The CEO didn't know the last thing about accounting.

Childhood is hating Skylar. Adulthood is masturbating in your socks thinking about her abusing you

>Adulthood is masturbating in your socks thinking about her abusing you
Only for shitty cuck adults

I thought they made aluminum siding or something like that.

No I believe Ted operated a welding and fabrication shop, though you only ever see the office.

I believe that post is illustrating busted up skyler pregnant with her third child entering a job under witness protection, and sexually abusing a male coworker she can physically dominate to feel some power in her life.

I'm willing to defend her on most things, but what really gets me is
>is unemployed and a cunt to Walter before anything has gone wrong
>disregards the divorce lawyer's advice
>didn't have Walter thrown in jail

She just wanted to have her cake and eat it too. Like most women.

She is the biggest cunt of all time. Which is a problem because you are supposed to like her

The tragedy of Walter White isn't that he got sick and needed to turn to crime to provide for his family, it's that his family wasn't worth providing for

I'm not sure you are supposed to like her. I think they made a deliberately antagonistic character, but then were "shocked" when fans hated her. A good troll on their part.