Adult Swim is going to the dogs

Adult Swim has a lot of hits and misses with its shows but the trend looks like its going downwards. What do you guys think was the worst show ever aired on the program block? My votes torn between 12 Oz Mouse and Assy Mcgee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaqjS_IvLpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AS died when they cancelled World Peace

mr pickles

>still caring about adult swim after they listened to jewd apatow
top kek

AS is switching to all digital format, turning into an online subscription stream.

That's why their cable content is kinda meh lately.

Sam pls, we all know your show was shit.

Home Movies

fuck off drumpfanzee

That show sucked ass. Like... it's really bad.

It was a wannabe Tim and Eric/ Eric Andre Show

only thing worse than this show are it's fancucks

>What do you guys think was the worst show ever aired on the program block

I dunno, I didn't like Home Movies but I didn't particularly hate it. It got a few chuckles out of me, some of the shows on AS didn't even tickle me once, the humor was that shit. Assy Mcgee is a prime example, the creators were trying way too hard to be "out there" and came out with a handful of nothing. Terrible characters, terrible dialogue, boring episode plots, an unfunny idiotic premise. It was a recipe for shit, I'm not sure how it even made it to TV.

>Colbert used to be a comedian.

Are you counting anime? Because it's a toss up between Inuyasha and the one with the gun finger guy

Whats AS shows are worth watching? Everything ive seen made me cringe. Or do i just need to be American?

Assy McGee was great
I'd have to say one of the Tim and Eric or the Eric Andre show as the worst; I just cannot consider them as anything but annoying

Toonami is part of the block so yes all anime can be counted.

>he hates Yu Yu Hakusho
you and I are enemies now
worst anime was probably wolf's rain

I like Superjail and Metalocalypse it suits my ADD cartoon violence needs.

Look, I personally find Sam to be an unlikable edgelord but the fact is that It had record-breaking viewers for a first season show of that caliber. Eric Andre wasn't anywhere near that watched and continues to air because of his staunchly liberal outlook. I think the world would ve better off without either of them but you can't diss sam and ignore eric andre, they're two sides of the same coin.

Assy McGee is great. You should actually watch it before you talk shit.

>shitting on yu yu hakusho
Bitch that's a fucking classic.

>watch it before you talk shit.

But I'm not an ass with legs.

Weren't those ratings following the already successful Eric Andre Show? I don't think you can compare WP's viewer retention to when Eric Andre first started, especially when WP is most likely 99% Eric Andre viewers.

Xavier: Renegade Angel
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Venture Brothers
Tim and Eric

It literally has and will not cause any significant change for the network. Anybody who doesn't post here won't remember it in a year.

Honestly I have no idea how AS has lasted when its shows are so garbage. Beyond me how anyone ever enjoyed tim/eric or any other shit like that, childrens hospital etc. Its genuinely painful.

Lucy and Morel were some good laughs,
Brak some good laughs
loved ATHF and of course one of the best ever Venture Bros.
Frisky Dingo

Can't really think of anything else... AS was at its best when it just marathoned Futurama all the time.

>talk shit
Oh you

Space Ghost was the beginning and the end, no other show has topped it since.

Ive seen tim n eric and aqua teen and i cringed, ill check the other 2 out though

Home Movies is kino.

AS started the decline with Squidbillies, Tim & Eric and Tom Goes to the Mayor marked the period when the illness became terminal.

All down hill that early on.

I fucking hate this show. It reminds me of these shitty ass comics at the end VICE magazines.

I'd rather watch Super Jail for gratuitous sex and violence.

Who?

This was literally and figuratively better than world peace

HA-HA!

>hating on 12 oz mouse

worst show is eric andre show

Eric Andre is the worst garbage I've ever seen on television. And AS has aired some real crap.

They didn't pick up Korgoth. They are dead to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaqjS_IvLpg

>12 Oz Mouse

Seriously? I thought it was great. My vote would go to Metalocalypse, which is only funny to metallers.

>shitting on yu yu hakusho
not even an anime fag and you are triggering me right now user I might have to kill u kiddo, that show is incredible

Step aside plebs, GOAT adult swim show coming through

yeah, at least Superjail had top-tier animation and characters that were worth a shit. Mr. Pickles is just gross-out humor

This season of the EAS was actually the lowest viewed season actually.

It was fans of MDE tuning in exactly as it aired and turning it off exactly as it ended. We wanted the show to be successful and it was. Its a shame "edgy" artists like Heidecker and Andre couldnt handle it.

I liked the show, but it [as] was already dead before this. [as] has three eras: The golden era with ATHF, Harvey Birdman, Spaceghost, etc, The silver era with Robot Chicken, Early Tim and Eric work, Metalocalpyse, Squid Billies, etc, and now the Bronze Era with nothing but live action shit.

That has nothing to do with anything. If you really think one million people stopped watching after Eric Andre and a new million people tuned in, you are must be retarded.

I love this show but I have not seen it mentioned once on Sup Forums

>Xavier the renegade angel
Yes
>athf
lol no
>venture bros
That show is god tier
>Tim and Eric
Your joking right?

Thats because that insufferable fat faggot is on that show.

You know the one

Is venture bros generally not liked or something? I usually don't hear a lot of good about it, but me and my buddies love it.

>12 Oz Mouse
Fuck you...no seriously...fuck you to death

>morel orel
>good laughs
this show just about killed me i swear to god
season 2 was kinda funny for it's dark humor but 3 was absolutely soul crushing
what a show

pleb

>mfw anons defend yu yu hakusho

Is it really that hard to separate your dislike for someone and just enjoy a show

Not just comedian. Best characters on Harvey Birdman.

agreed

Does the newer generation really not think ATHF isn't funny? Maybe they're watching the later seasons that aren't very good. The first four seasons are infinitely rewatchable

No man, I was arguing with what he felt were bad shows. Athf is like 60% of what I watch nowadays

dubs of truth

naive Sup Forums will deny it, but AS became a lefty establishment no fun zone when they interjected their politics and kicked off a show because of what one of its members talks about outside of the show on his youtube channels that get only a few hundred views at best

>lol no
Tonight. You

Adult Swim is still worth keeping around just for their Off the Air program.

I watched that once and it was the epitome of "were they on drugs when they made this wooah."

Fucking gas yourself faggot, worst adult swim show was either sword art online 2 or mr pickles

Every once in a while I lay awake at night and it pops into my head "I wonder if that Inuyasha faggot ever killed that weird gay demon or whatever" just because that series was the definition of never ending

Liquid Television for the digital age, except more bizarre

I hope this is true

it will die a quick and embarrassing death

Objectively, the only bad [as] shows were The Heart, She Holler and Mr. Pickles. Everything else actually brought something to the table. The most kino was Xavier Renegade Angel for sure though.

>spot the retard

would probably kill yourself trying to understand dr katz

fuck off the first two seasons of squidbillies are kino

>Xavier: Renegade Angel

kill yourself

I would have liked to see more Lucy, Daughter of the Devil. I think that had some potential

as was a foot not picking it up, jesus the dude who made dr katz was on it fucking retarded

Its fucking good.

>Xavier kino
>Heart She Holler bad

I don't see how you can like one and not the other when the writing and humour is basically the same

the wait times are so long that people just forget about it mixed in with the pay offs for those waits being less and less each season

Yu yu hakusho is a classic masterpiece you homofag

the first few episodes were fucking weird and not very funny, what was the deal with those?,.

this was a fucking masterpiece

>that one episode where tom's son died and he gets depressed and eats a shitload of pudding for the rest of the episode
That one made me stop watching the show, it was eerie as shit.

easily tim and eric. great job assholes.

wow you are fucking retarded

you are the reason adult swim sucks. you don't know what is good.

You're a fucking retard dude lol

assy mcgee is insanely funny dude.
Loiter Squad is easily the worst show on Adult Swim. It's basically a super low budget Jackass with niggers...

what the fuck

this thread is so fucked up, everyone has overlapping tastes but they all fucking hate something that everyone else loves

Adult Swim was good because it was alternative. It relaxed the artificial showbiz bullshit. It allowed art to be created

Ever since it got popular the dirty rat kikes have been sucking its blood dry and replacing it with their artificial wannabe bullshit.
Seriously Jews are cancer. Everything they make is "lol omg thats so random wtf" and has absolutely no artistic value.

TL;DR Make America Great Again by making kikes illegal and deporting them to canada

at least there is a consensus about the nigger equal opportunity welfare show being pure fucking shit

Loiter Squad had its moments.

I think there is a tradeoff. It was low budget low effort, the Odd Future gang just having a laugh right? I can forgive that, it's not like it's a drain on [AS] resources at all.

It's things like Mr. Pickles which annoy me more, it has a budget and a lot of effort, and clearly a lot of people at the network thought it was hilarious.

its the normie consumerbase, trust me. I hear my roommate and his friends erupting with laughter to this shit. Its whatever sells i guess... fucking jews

if you think Bus of the Undead is unfunny your either fucking retarded or underage

Did you know Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Assy McGee, and Perfect Hair Forever were all created by the same person?

mr pickles I mean
I didnt see that one, after watching rabbot and part of the leprechaun one I skipped past a few episodes.

different tone than your used too but I like the first two not the best but I don't see much a problem with them but bus of the undead is 10/10 "where is my paper" is much a perfect pay off gag and shows off the first two seasons higher level of writing

It did eventually end because enough Japs got bored with it. In the manga, they fought the guy and there was nothing at all to suggest it was a more important conflict than any of the million times they fought him, but then it's just "we did it! The end!"

The anime, though, didn't even get that. They just finished one of the minor storylines and ended the series with "and they went on to have more adventures."

They actually gave the anime a final season, like a decade later or something

Last Sunday they did a nostalgia block featuring Harvey Birdman, Space Ghost, and The Brak Show. How did the ratings pan out for that? But regardless I'll tell you the true enemy of AS: Mike Fucking Lazzlo. He has shit taste, pushes the live action programs, and fucked over Metalocalypse

and hates his only good work space ghost

yu yu hakusho is DBZ for hipsters

>fucked over Metalocalypse
>hates space ghost

What the fuck is his problem?

last season of space ghost had some of the best episodes and he had nothing to do with them and live action trash is cheap and panders to the hipsters he loves I guess

>but the trend looks like its going downwards

That happened a long time ago.

The live action was the when. You'll notice that after they started going with live action they began going with shitty quality cheap animated shows.

>Xavier: Renegade Angel
>Tim and Eric

Yu Yu Hakusho is DBZ if it got the death it deserved.

BODY IN A WOOD-CHIPPER!