The most kino movie of all time

The most kino movie of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_rXZp6_kMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

careful son, the redditors are out in full force tonight. you don't want to trigger them by posting actually good films.

The weakest bait of all time

Dishonest shite

*grunts in leo*

The worst dubs of all time

was this the big guys best role?

>shitty plot
>mediocre acting
>boring characters
>pretty shots
Genuinely kino. No irony.

>thats not "Gangs of New York"

s-surely dcucks can recover from this...

I don't know. I liked the Revenant for the camera work, but Leo's acting was pretty mediocre in this movie. I liked him way better in Titanic and Catch Me if you Can.

where was this from?

his best role is his collection of roles

why not just watch stalker and ivan's childhood lmao

Pre bear attack- 11/10

Post bear attack- ARRRRarRRRGH/10

I was talking about Tom Hardy

The Revenant is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Birdman, Iñárritu's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as DiCaprio's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of arthouse. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Iñárritu is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to the ends of the Earth in search of a better shot, the Mexican counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

You mean these?

CHECK.... EM

Lubezki did shoot kino in 2015, but that wasn't it

youtube.com/watch?v=I_rXZp6_kMI

this

You suck at this

No he meant these

why watch Tarkovsky when you can just watch Bresson lmao

Only thing that matters is MUH PELTS

Inarritu is a pretentious hack