Will it be Kaiju-Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgN-5lZiohQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gremlins 3?

Looks like a lame comedy hope she has to fight something to build some tension, robot, monster, monster robot.
Also that SK pandering to please financial backers. If she uses it to fight best korea I might go for it though.

I wish

Holy shit

Wait what?

Is Lame Comedy a ganre?

>IT NEVER LOOKS DOWN THAT MUST MEAN ITS BEING REMOTELY CONTROLLED
What? How does looking forward imply it's being remotely controlled?

>Sudeikis

no thanks

>girl comedy set in seoul
>starring anne hathaway of all people
>her friends aren't even plastic gook whores
remind me why we think it will be kino

The head movement isn't autonomous, there's no need to physically look down because whoever's controlling it can see all the angles.

When you're walking through a place with lots of obstacles, you look down so you don't trip. If someone is controlling it from the outside, they can see everything and the creature doesn't need to watch its step. Someone is already watching the path.

>If someone is controlling it from the outside, they can see everything
How?

A Nacho Vigalondo joint

Timecrimes (2007) - Director / Writer
Extraterrestrial (2011) - Director / Writer / Producer
A is for Apocalypse (2012) - Director / Writer (segment)
Open Windows (2014) - Director / Writer
V/H/S: Viral (2014) - Director (segment)
Colossal (2016) - Director / Writer

Is he the Spanish Uwe Boll?

actually I laughed

might be funny

Fucking this.

That puke was been in every single trash comedy in the last decade. Usually not only guest starring but also getting a writing credit. He's the Seth Rogen of unfunny yuppy lameness.

it's a metaphor for how oblivious western society is to their own actions to people across the world. for the sake of a woman's entertainment, korea would be destroyed in an instant.

>When you're walking through a place with lots of obstacles, you look down so you don't trip
Yeah, but if you are walking through something you can just walk through, you wouldn't mind looking too

Uwe Boll never made a good film, so no.

But it's just smashing through shit so clearly the operator doesn't see its path or they don't care

Why does every type of film need a flaccid "comedy" deconstruction? It's the same mentality of taking something kids like and making an adult version of it just by lazily adding sleaze and swears.

I hop this shit ends like Super did and Ann Hathaway either eats all her friends or the Korean military gruesomely blows her the fuck up, or both.

PACIFIC RIM THEME INTENSIFIES

youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

When I read 'metaphor', I was set to roll my eyes, but I can kind of see that. Was this confirmed or just a thought of yours?

Look, its a Vigalondo film

This guy IS a hack. Not many knows because hes not that well known

Embrace for a huge dissapointed hided behing what feels like a promising concept

Motion capture: the movie?

Hollywood is truly out of ideas.

>Make a shit, stagnant comedy
>But it has a deep metaphor!

Why always this. Why?

just my poorly worded first impression based off the trailer.

What happens when she takes a shit?

WEW LAD

Looks alright, I might go see it. Though that might just be because I'm starved for a movie that isn't a a reboot or a sequel but also isn't like some indie dramedy or Oscar Bait.

People still care about that snotty cunt Hathaway?!?

Yes I still want to fuck her.

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

everyone involved in this movie and its audience should be killed

She looks like this one girl I used to be in love with but never dated, with that haircut

>something actually original about kaiju
>for some reason it's a comedy
well i might see it

>"im accidentally responsible for destroying an entire city and killing thousands of people, look at me dance!"

How do you know she's in Seoul?

Guys it's a superhero movie. She starts off bad because she doesn't know she's the one controlling it, then she'll use her powers for good. The monster will protect the city or some shit. It's an origin story.

terrible miscast.

she aint cut for this job. did you hear her saying "its a giant monster omg", her voice tone and inflections tells you she, the actor, doesnt believe in the movie premise at all.

shes too old too.

prime winona would have been a blast in this. now, current actress? i dont fucking know, maybe one of the retards from the new ghostbusters.

So this movie was made to watch Anne Hathaway crush a bunch of asians? That's where the comedy is right? Otherwise if it was crushing New York or Los Angeles it would have to be a melodramatic disaster movie

Genre is waifu kaiju

>waifu kaiju

>women are literal colossal monsters
makes you think doesnt it

Anyone else get mad about how much money they waste on such a stupid concept?
They probably could have made 10 kinos for the price of this shit.

What if it activated when she started rubbing her stuff

Hot

Why does it raise it's hand in a hitler salute

>Jason Sudeikis