Why is Hollywood so butthurt? They're all rich

Why is Hollywood so butthurt? They're all rich.

they're better than you and you wouldn't listen to them

Empathy is a sign of high intelligence.
Most conservicucks lack empathy.

The people are tired of their bullshit and have turned against them.

They aren't as rich as trump and none of them will ever be elected president.
It's jealousy.

>we the demagogues speak for yonder plebians in condemning this so called 'ceasar', for he ascended beyond us and shat all over our world as he did it.

>money is everything

source

Why does Trump get butthurt then?

Being rich makes you become slowly insane because humans need an unreachable goal to focus on due to our nature as hunter gatherer animals, this is the reason why most people would go nuts after a few days in Heaven because they no longer have any impossible goals to focus on until they die.

This is why rich people act bizarre compared to middle class people who are arguably the most normal wealth class in a society while the poor are just impulsive morons.

because, unlike you, they actually care about this country

They're limousine liberals; they might talk high and mighty about how progressive they are, but they're overpaid entertainers who think they can sway our opinions.

most liberals are gullible retards that think millionaires give a shit about them and that they actually believe in all the bullshit they spout and its not just calculated marketing and ego masturbation

because, unlike you and everyone else who voted for trump, they actually care about the US

So why didn't they vote for Trump

Actors come from the working class. They never forget their roots. The stupid blue collars can't figure that out so they attach to the people who use them every day. It's So simian. We're just worthless fauna I actually enjoy watching you idiots suffer for your stupidity.

The evolved can rot, I want my daddy!

It's really quite simple.

1. They depend on the middle classes and lower for their income.

2. They're richer than most businesspeople.

To openly favor their own interests would, in the long run, be contrary to their own interests - they need ordinary people to identify with and like them.

Us backwards hicks don't appreciate Hollywood art like "A Dog's Purpose"

Because they get convinced they are big deals and since they are famous, they think it's their duty to (((spread the good word))).

Also, since acting is tied to emotions, it attracts emotional people (read women and fags) and they are all leftie as fuck.

because people keep saying mean things about him

the 1% should pull their fair share

except celebrities because they are cool and they say cool shit, they should be able to keep all their millions

but people that run enormous corporations that employ millions of middle class people should be taxed at 99% because they are evil

unless its bill gates or elon musk because they say cool shit and are cool people that get lots of upboats on reddit, they can keep their billions

um... its called a conscience? they dont want to see there country suffer. they dont want to see millions of families DESTROYED. they dont want to see those less fortunate thrown into the street because they have cancer. they dont want to see children kiklled because of violent warrmongering

but al this goes right over your head, huh drumpfkin? grow up and return to reddit, cuck

Garbage people think you're speaking swahili. Compassion and conscience? please.

You think being able to act is about empathy? Method acting became the dominant model for modern dramatic training because most actors are unable to extend empathy.

Bill Gates has given away more than half of his wealth you fuck

You remember how the drama club at your school was filled with faggots and other such human trash?
Well, those are the people who become actors. Every single actor and actress was just another one of those drama faggots. 100% of the attention they have today is a result of roles they have only pretended at playing.

I'm enjoying the butt hurt

try to spin it, dipshit. I want to hear the fake news.

So why did Trump win?

>another trump traitor getting mad that he gets called out on his hatred of america

pathetic

he should pull his fair share and be taxed at 99% you fascist

The only good thing about this world is that all of your efforts GUARANTEE China will be the next superpower and America will be like the UK after the opium wars and their collapse after ww2. You people are so going to be eating dogfood for your retirement, it's sad. You don't even have the NHS, you're all going to die with tumours on the sides of your face.

really fires those synapses

I don't get why rich people hate Trump. He's literally their guy.

guilt

The ultimate decadence. You buy good opinion at a cost you can't even feel.

Celebrities who advocate for higher taxes on people of their own wealth tend to be people who are either a: creative about their taxes, or b: have run out of things they can imagine spending the money on. They're like those evangelical Christian speakers for chastity who spent their college years indulging in every non-reproductive practice going, and want their listeners to know it, announcing it at every speaking engagement in the guise of a 'testimony' - chastity as the final, and sickest, because most cerebral, perversion. 'I'm so successful I can give half my money away and still have everything' they're saying, secretly hard and wet at the thought of how rich they must therefore be.

CHYNA

Hillary has always been their gal.

The end of days.

>actually care about the US
>"y-you should go back pls"

donald trump is the most reddit politician in existence. no one on this site (or from the US) actually supports trump. all the trump "supporters" are reddit immigrants or paid shills.

they have great plans for how we need to live our lives, while they are protected by their money and influence from all the negative consequences of their actions on us

Method acting is a training which involves thinking about your own past experiences while acting so that the audience perceive genuine emotion while hearing the written lines. Time spent thinking one's way into the character's circumstances are minimized, self-obsession indulged, and the danger of believing yourself a great person, because your reveries have been accompanied by the sound of great words spoken in your own voice, begins.

You should write for Breitbart

HE WON THE FUCKING ELECTION YOU STUPID BITCH! It's only outside America and in Europeanized elites that this is even SURPRISING. You still don't get how charmless and psychotic EVERYONE finds your gal and your tribe?

it really is

I should, I'm that good, but they aren't hiring right now.

no real american wants trump to be president. only paid shills and america-hating retards. people voted for trump out of spite for america, not to do whatever that traitor wrote on those hats.

Yeah I bet gaining so much money and using it to put forth efforts to aid causes you believe in must feel great

Virtue signaling, please watch my movies I'm so progressive and on your side.

>Sips high class wine out of hand etched glass from the bar in the middle of their olympic size swimming pool in their 100 acre backyard of their multimillion dollar summer home

he is not america's president, no matter what you traitors say.

>there are people who believe that the Bible says heaven is the final resting place

fpbp

They're famous, rich, and live their lives on a pedestal. This puts them out-of-touch with the other 99% of society. For most trivial issues, this isn't much of a problem because they can just continue living as they are without regard for what anyone else thinks. When it comes to a major event that isn't entirely under their control, however, they lose their shit when things don't go their way. Then they feel the need to use their celebrity status as a reason to inject themselves into other areas, as if their wealth and fame somehow makes them an expert in other areas (such as politics).

And let's not forget that this is Hollywood we're talking about here. Politics aside, I think it's fair to say that the vast majority of actors and actresses in Hollywood are liberal. This means that they also feel as though they are entitled to take the moral high ground when they don't get their way.

At least you trailer park empties will get to live the lives you were destined to live. You'll all be as angry as you are today and suffer like you do today.

oh really? then why is he being inaugurated tomorrow?

Empathy? Lower classes voted for Trump. People with low income who, even if Trump might be the worst option, simply don't know where else to turn. Because Hillary was the continuity of the system that fucked them up in the first place.
What empathy are you talking about? They don't give a shit about real life problems from the average person unless it fits their political agenda. They are soulless hypocrites who want to milk the last penny out of workers.
Give me Moore any time of the day, a guy who constantly complains about status quo and who, tries to change things. Not a piece of shit such as this lady who doesn't give a fuck about poverty when there's a democrat in the office.

Hillary lost because she gave up on the rust belt
she just assumed that the working class would vote for her while condescendingly talked down to those voters

>muh cold war putin hackers

Low income voters voted for Hillary over Trump.

You realize you're angry boring and worthless, right? Read your post.

I thought his post was pretty interesting tbqh

because america lost the election

Cause they're all self entitled phonies that want seem more important than they actually are so they speak on political issues. Over 90% are out of touch with reality and don't care about the middle/working class or poor people

>if you win the election you lose

trump is anti-america. patriots voted against trump.

No, you lost faggot.

Not only is he our President, but this country practically belongs to him. His vision is what this country will be for the next 50-100 years thanks to the poor political planning of the Dems over the last decade. The Dems gave the President too much power under Obama because they thought Dems would run the WH forever. They didn't expect Trump. Now not only to his have the over-reaching Executive Powers that Dems gave Obama, but Trump also gets to nominate at least 2 Supreme Court judges.

Once Betsy DeVos guts the DoE mafia, then the Dems are officially dead as a party. RIP.

no american voted for trump

you're talking to inbred teenagers here.

When Bush won all the Hollywood media made him look as a complete idiot. Now this one wins and all the Hollywood media makes him look as Hitler. When Obama won, he was better than Jesus Christ, Buddha and Alá together.

I'm not saying that Bush was brilliant or that this one isn't a bigot. But they exaggerate their defects so much that it's close to lying. Same as Obama wasn't the savior of a nation, neither Bush nor Trump will screw things up as much as they say.

Is that why black people are so violent?

thank you for correcting the record

no u

In her speech where she talked about "without us" and shit like bitch I've never liked any of the movies you've been in shut the fuck up you ain't gods gift.

Explain China.

and unlike you i am an american and a patriot. america lost the election.

>once trump destroys the country then it will be his forever

so you admit that trump has no intention of making america better. and you still voted for trump. so you readily acknowledge that you and all other trump supporters intended to harm america for trump's benefit.

>hates america
>gets called out
>can't defend itself
>posts retarded image macro

this is how the shills function. patriots, resist them. they are weak and cannot fight back against us.

They're angry that they don't have the power and influence they thought they did. The liberal elite thought that they could line their pockets and fuck over the poor like the Conservatives by using identity politics. The election of Trump has shown their greed and hatred for the working class actually has real consequences.

I have a better idea, honestly fuck poor people, rich people should give us middle wealth because poor people are dumb impulsive stupid fucks who cant really use money with sense.

I also dont care if this is racist since most black people are poor, fuck them they sell drugs they can save that money to do something with their lives.

go to bed leftypol

the establishment cronies got their man and will use the executive office to cajole and bully hollywood into being effectively shut down
end times for democracy here in the US

What is there to defend user? In 12 hours, our next president will be Donald J. Trump. Cry more.

patriots never sleep, traitor

No, we think his vision is a good thing and we're pleased it's going to be influential.

>literally everyone sees you as subhuman piece of shit
>born in the hood, no money, most people are retarded as fuck
>drugs since you're 2

I can see "le cuck xP" comments coming, but desu they've been dealt a shit hand from the beginning. Most of them are too stupid to understand but there are some blacks who understand this and they cant out of that. Sad really.

lay off the crack pipe then

This is EXACTLY how poverty people feel about themselves. They fucking hate themselves and want to be punished. Listen to this fuck up. He knows what's going on.

what else are they going to do with their time?

When Bush was inaugurated, the liberal freaks pelted his limo with eggs. They are fucking childish. Imagine if a Republican so much as let a accidental fart slip out during Obama's inauguration. We would have to have a "national dialogue" about it.

He will make America great again

I'm not even memeing

no, starting tomorrow america has no president

trump's interests are anti-american. the fact that you think harming america is a "good thing" proves you are a traitor.

Congrats, G.I. Retard!

Low income voters are the majority, and they voted for Trump.

>Illegals waving the flags of their shithole countries like animals
>Patriots

Guess I missed that memo.