Daily reminder that KOTH was canceled because of Cleveland show

daily reminder that KOTH was canceled because of Cleveland show

Well why doesn't he bring it back? I'm sure some network would suck his dick.

They canceled it because the show had run its course after 14 years. And the last couple seasons were cut down to 12 episodes anyways.
Besides, KotH ending gave mj the time to do that new season of Beavis and Butthead and Silicon Valley
And Cleveland Show > American Dad

Don't go down that road, just be glad it was great when it was.

KOTH had been going downhill for a bit at that point. It deserved to be put out of its misery before it got truly terrible.

>Cleveland Show > American Dad
Them's fightin words

animated idiocracy series when ?

come on MJ - You can do eeeeiit !

The Cleveland Show was fucking terrible but King of the Hill was too based in reality to continue lasting. Unless you had some brilliant writers to have the characters continue to age which wasn't going to happen. That level of development just wasn't there. Bill couldn't get any more depressing and Dale couldn't get any more crazy. Unless you wanted to make it divert from comedy which is not what people want to see on a Sunday evening cartoon.

>And Cleveland Show > American Dad
No.

>Cleveland Show > American Dad

Pretty much this. I always felt that the show fell apart after they introduced Lucky.

It was probably the best thing for KotH to finish when it did... It wouldn't have the legacy it has now if they just kept crapping out seasons to no end like Simpsons and Family Guy

>cleveland show>American dad!
I hope you get dysentery

I'd forgotten about Lucky.

Goddamn that was a stupid idea.

>muh settlement after I slipped on the peepee in duh batroom

Shark jumped.

The girl who plated Luan died

Brittany Murphy, right.

It was an animated show however, which means you can sort of adapt after that.

As always, I wish it would have kept going, but at the same time I'm glad it ended because it was starting to stagnate considering the shift to standalone eps

Where did it all go so long?

Honestly that sugarfoots murder mystery saga seemed a bit shark-jumpy.

Luanne became down down syndrome retarded in the later seasons. I'd prefer she not be there

>long
lmao wrong*

Good thing too, I was taken aback to discover they were still making it.

That was a good episode though. I don't think it ever really went horrible, just some episodes were more mediocre

Did Dale ever find out?

find out what?

nope

No, that episode where Joseph thinks he's an alien was as close as it got

He knew all along

My guess is that he knew after some point and wasn't particularly keen on acknowledging it.

He knew but didnt care since he had joseph.

this

was dale a cuck?

He watched

Daily reminders that cartoons belong on and Sup Forums is no place for manchilren.

Well he was an Alt-righter. He probably enjoyed BIG RED COCK

>reminder that Mike Judge thought keeping Lucky was a good idea